Best Babolat Tennis Racket in 2023
Babolat 2019 Boost D (Boost Drive) Tennis Racquet - Strung with Cover (4-1/4)
Babolat 2018 Pure Drive Tennis Racquet - Quality String (4-3/8)
- OVERALL - Great Racquet for stronger intermediate to advanced players
- TECHNOLOGY - Featuring SMAC, a soft shock adsorbing material integrated into the fibre, Also New FSI string bed technology and diamond grommets for more power and spin
- SPECIFICATIONS - 100 head, 11.2 ounces strung, 4 head light, 16x 19 pattern
- STRING - Quality Babolat string supervised by USRSA Certified Master Racquet Technician. Contact us for specific string choice (may be extra cost)
Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet (4" Inch Grip) Strung with Pink String (Lightweight and Well Balanced Racket)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WELL BALANCED RACKET: The Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet bring impressive performance to beginner and intermediate players alike. It has a midplus sized head, comes strung at 9.6 ounces, and an open string bed at 16x19 for players who like to impart spin. Woofer string technology reduces unwanted vibration while increasing feel, and also increases the sweetspot.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 102 sq. in. / 658 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 9.6oz / 272.2g; Balance: 13.38in / 34cm / 1 pts HL; Swingweight: 300; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 23mm / 25mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite; String Pattern:16 Mains / 20 Crosses; String Tension: 50-55 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Woofer string technology allows the strings to move freely. The entire surface of the string bed will react, as opposed to only a few, and this allows for more spin, increased sweetspot, and also absorbs unwanted vibration, while increasing feel.
- CHOICE OF FREE CUSTOM STRING COLORS: Choose your string color to stand out on the court! High end, synthetic gut at mid-range tension is included with the purchase of this racquet at no additional cost.
Babolat Boost Aero Tennis Racquet (4-3/8)
- Head Size:102 sq. in. / 658.06 sq. cm.
- Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Strung Weight: 9.8oz / 278g
- Balance: 2 pts HH
- String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses
BABOLAT Drive Max 110 Tennis Racquet
Babolat 2019 Pure Drive 110 Tennis Racquet - Choice of String Color (Blue String, 4-1/2)
- OVERALL - Terrific for mature intermediate players looking for a powerful, totally controllable 110 inch racquet for versatile all court and net play
- TECHNOLOGY - SMAC meterail integrated into the carbon fibre layers to provide high smoothness and comfort. This is called Cortex Smooth Feel. Also uses FSI string spacing which puts strings closer together in the center (where you hit) and farther apart in other places to give more spin and control
- SPECIFICATIONS - 110 head, 9.6 ounces struing (9.1 unstrung), balance 3 head light, 27.6 inch long, 16x19 pattern
- STRUNG - Choice of string color. Also offered is higher quality Babolat Xcel at extra cost for more touch and subtle play. No logo on string. Stringing supervised by USRSA Master Racquet Tech
Babolat Pure Drive USA Tennis Racquet (4 1/2" Grip)
Babolat Pure Aero Lite Black/Yellow Tennis Racquet (4 1/8" Inch Grip) Strung SG Spiraltek Black Tennis String (Best Racket for Spin)
- A SPIN MACHINE: Everything about the Babolat Pure Aero Lite Black/Red/Yellow Performance Tennis Racquet lends itself to power and spin. You’ll keep your opponent pinned well behind the baseline with your penetrating, heavy topspin shots. Play just like your favorite, all-time #1 French Open player, Rafael Nadal.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.; Length: 27 in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 10.0oz / 283.5g; 13.5in / 34.29cm / 0 pts EB; Swingweight: 308; Stiffness: 69; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro; String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-59 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: Active Cortex (reduces shock and vibration), Aeromodular2 (2nd generation frame shape that reduces drag and increases swing speed), FSI Spin (less dense string pattern allows strings to bite the ball)
- CHOICE OF FREE CUSTOM STRING COLORS: Choose your string color to stand out on the court! High end, synthetic gut at mid-range tension is included with the purchase of this racquet at no additional cost. *DOES NOT COME WITH BABOLAT STENCIL LOGO ON STRINGS*
- IT IS THE PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT THIS SEASON FOR CHRISTMAS (X-MAS), hANUKKAH, AND kWANZAA!
Babolat 2019 Pure Aero Tennis Racquet (4-3/8)
- Rafael Nadal`s racquet of choice, The Babolat 2019 Pure Aero Tennis Racquet get some nice upgrades and a beautiful bright yellow and black finish. The driving force for the Aero series is the Aeromodular beam construction for less wind drag and increased racquet head speed. This years Pure Aero incorporates Babolats Cortex Pure Feel to make the response a little more arm friendly at contact. The tech comes from a partnership with SMAC, a company with long standing ties to the aerospace indu!
- New BABOLAT Tennis Gear
- Carbon Ply Stabilizer . FEATURES: Smacwrap . FEATURES: Aeromodular Technology. FEATURES: 2019 Pure Aero Tennis Racquet
- Size - (4_3/8)_____Color - (See Description)
- Authorized Babolat Dealer. All racquets come unstrung SEE SELLER DETAILS FOR RETURN POLICY.
Babolat Boost D Tennis Racquet (4 1/4" Grip)
- THE BEST OF BABOLAT, ENLARGED TO ALL PLAYERS FOR GAME PLAYERS LOOKING FOR BABOLAT ICON INSPIRATION AT AFFORDABLE PRICE, IN A RACKET PERFECTLY ADAPTED TO THEIR PERFORMANCE
- Ideal for women with its bright & elegant design.
- FEATURES: Composition: Graphite; Weight: 260 g / 9.2 oz; Head size: 680 cm²-105 sq. in.; Balance point: 350 mm; Length: 685 mm-27 in.
Nike Summer Tennis Camps
This article reviews the Nike Summer Tennis Camps.
The first thing you definitely don't want to miss is when you register for tennis camp; you get a pair of free Nikes Tennis shoes - one per family. So, once you get your teens new tennis ordered and start perusing the Nike Tennis Camp site, you will realize you are about to spend money on a good investment. The Junior Resident Camp is for players between the ages of 9 to 18 years, irrespective of the level of playing. There are however select locations where ranked players may attend a Nike summer tennis camp. Nike has selected the best sites and the best coaches for its summer tennis camps to ensure the most growth, and the best experience for the athletes.
There are four programs at Nike Summer Tennis Camps. Program I is designed for the beginner/intermediate player who has either picked up the racquet for the first time, or has started to feel his or her personal skill with the game. Program I emphasizes working on strong fundamentals including proper footwork, grips, strokes, movement, and learning the basics of match play. Program II is for high school students introducing the team concept. High emphasis is placed on improving match play through the use of ones personal strategy and mental toughness. Focus on this level is on increasing confidence in singles and doubles, improving strokes, and the athlete's physical conditioning.
Program III is for skilled Tournament Players looking to move to the next level. This very challenging program offers juniors physical training and match play as well as advanced drills. They key at this level is to build power and consistency. Program IV is for Ranked Players who have already made a commitment to excellence in their game. Designed for USTA sectionally and nationally ranked players age 11 to 17 years, this includes 35 hours per week on the court of intense playing.
There is also a Day Camp option at each level of skill for non-resident campers. The Nike day tennis camp accepts children ages 6-17 at all levels. Whether your athlete decides on Day Camp or the Resident tennis camp, the same level of superior instruction is offered. All students receive a personal written evaluation, and all students participate in match play. Everyone will leave camp with an official Nike Tennis Camp T-Shirt and other Nike prizes. Visit the Web site for information on sessions, costs, and availability of openings.