Best Budget Tennis Strings in 2022
Golden Set Tennis Snake-Bite Max Spin Polyester Tennis String (Red, 16 Gauge Reel (660ft/200m))
Practice Secrets of the Pros: Motivation, Method and Memory for Musicians... and Other Athletes
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,taupe,14 Wide US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
Wilson Sensation 40-Feet Set, Natural, 16
- Highly elastic nylon fibers impart power
- Reduce vibrations for comfort
- Available in natural
Wilson NXT 40-Feet String, Natural, 16
- Proprietary Xycro Micro fibers impregnated with PU
- Provides incredible feel and comfort
- Available in various colors
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance 27.75 Inch Racquet - 4 1/2 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: The HEAD Ti S6 graphite tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 115" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD HEAVY ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head heavy balance which can aid in stability and control when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable and lightweight titanium & graphite fiber technology, the S6 tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz, Head Size : 115in, Grip Size: 4.5in, Length: 27.75in.
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 3/8" - Red/Black
- Aluminum construction
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Power strings increase power
- Stop shock pads reduce racquet vibration for greater control
- Strung balance 3 points head light
Volkl Classic Synthetic Gut 17G Tennis String Optic Yellow ()
- The Volkl Classic Synthetic Gut 17G String features a monofilament core construction offering a longer tension hold and great control.
- Budget Friendly
- Increased Feel and tension hold
- 17 Gauge
- Size - (See Description) | Color - (See Description)
Baby Boys Girls Shoes Non Slip Rubber Sole Sneaker Infant Toddler First Walker Leather Dress Shoes (12-18 Months M US Toddler) A-Black
- [WELL-CONSTRUCTED] > The sole is a very soft, rubber that gives well. They also have a slight padding to the insole, nice and cushy for little feet.
- [ SOFT AND LIGHT WEIGHT ] >These baby dress shoes are Soft, breathable and comfortable. Lightweight and flexible to support natural foot movement.
- [ EASY WEAR ] >These baby sneakers are EASY ON, EASY OFF, so baby are able to walk well in them, they stay on the feet, and they have rubber soles so it doesn't slip. Cute too!
- [ PERFECT FIT AND ADORABLE] >These Baby walker shoes are pretty versatile ,and able to match a lot of different looks.Work for any Occasions like Partys ,Playing or just Walking around.Best Shower Birthday Gift.
- 【 BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE 】- We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us and we will take care of you.
Skechers Men's DELSON-Axton Sneaker, CDB, 10.5 Medium US
- Goga Mat Arch
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Relaxed Fit
Tennis Racket Drills for Game Improvement
This article offers tips and drills for improving your Tennis racket play.
1. You need a ball and racket. Check out your racket before you use it. Check the strings and especially the grip on the handle. Both have a tendency to become loose over time.
2. Drill One; Sitting on a chair, dribble your ball into the floor. Start with a high dribble and then go to a speed dribble by shortening up the distance to the floor. Next, stand up and do the same drill. go high to short dribble.
3. Drill Two; With the ball resting on the face of your racket, slowly bounce it upward about 2 to 3 feet off your racket. Like drill one, do it sitting and standing.
4. Drill Three; Do drill one and two, but with a twist. Standing, slowly turn both counter and clockwise, as you do the drill.
5. Drill Four; As you do drill one and two, twisting your wrist and turn your racket from one side to the other. This means the ball will hit each side of the racket face square.
6. Drill Five. Sitting and standing, lift the ball from your right side to your left. Again, use both sides of the racket. You will need to hold your racket at a slight angle to get it to move from right to left and back. This is an excellent drill for hand-eye coordination.
7. Drill Six; Place a 4' by 8' piece of particle board against a bare wall.(4 feet across and 8 feet high). Stand about ten feet away. Simply hit the ball back and force at a slow tempo. Concentrate on your forehand and backhand. Work hard on the body pivot.
These seven simple drills will help prepare you for the outdoor season. It will help you improve your body and racket control