10 Best Cheap Mens Tennis Shoes
Updated on: June 2023
Best Cheap Mens Tennis Shoes in 2023
Skechers Sport Men's Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker,White/Navy,10.5 XW US
UNDER ARMOUR Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (002)/Black, 11
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe, Aluminum/Black/Directoire Blue, 11 Medium US
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Skechers Men's AFTERÂ BURNÂ M.FIT Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker, Navy, 12 4E US
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
Kvovzo Mens Walking Athletic Shoes Comfort Casual Sneaker Trail Running Shoe for Men Tennis Baseball Racquetball Cycling, 1078all/Black, 12
- Fabric-and-synthetic.stretch breathable mesh upper expand with your foot when you run and they more comfortable closely fit to help you reduce irritation.Optional color，red，white，grey，black.
- Selection of good material, breathable,comfortable shoes. Fashion unique durable, safe environmental protection material.
- Fashion unique design. PU sole: Special desigin of the outsole hugs your foot properly, light and comfortable. Comfortable and breathable gym shoes.
- Perfect for running, walking, work, weight training, park, boating, cycling jogging, garden, lawn, equestrian, basketball, rowing, athletics, tennis, volleyball, football, driving and yoga. Casual daily shoes which can bring more enjoy to your life.
- Sport Men’s Running Shoes Knitted Casual Walking Shoe Fashion Comfy Outdoor Sneakers Super Light Breathable Gym Athletic Shoes for Men Trail Workout Training Hiking Baseball Coaching Jogging
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,black/Grey,11 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
- Adjustable.Flexible traction outsole
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 10.5 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 5-M, Silver/Light Grey/Royal, 9.5 M US
- Outdoor-ready runner with mesh and brushstroke-patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable sockliner accommodates medical orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with reversed traction lugs
- AHAR outsole rubber in critical high-wear areas
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, White/Metallic Silver/Midnight Navy, 11.0 Regular US
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
adidas Men's Gamecourt Tennis Shoe, White/Matte Silver/Black, 10 M US
- Breathable tennis shoes with a Cloudfoam midsole for extra comfort
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Breathable mesh upper with TPU reinforcements for support
- Adituff for best abrasion resistance in the toe area; Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
James Blake Biography
I know the state of American Men's tennis has been absolutely atrocious the last few years, but don't blame that fact on James Blake.
I know the state of American Men's tennis has been absolutely atrocious the last few years, but don't blame that fact on James Blake.Were it not for Blake's recent accomplishments, which haven't been good enough to win a Grand Slam title mind you, the state of American men's tennis would be downright deplorable.
At any rate, Blake, who will turn 27 this December, still has a couple of years to try and win the one thing missing from his trophy case - a Grand Slam title.
Born in Yonkers, New York, Blake dropped out of Harvard University after his sophomore year to pursue a career in tennis. Blake was inspired to pursue tennis after hearing his role model, Arthur Ashe, speak to the Harlem Junior Tennis Program.
A little known fact about Blake is that he has scoliosis and for five years as a teenager, he had to wear a full-length back brace for 18 hours a day, though not while playing tennis.
Blake is known for his speed, powerful forehand, and intimidating service returns, which leaves many opponents baffled.
Blake first gained the attention of tennis fans worldwide after playing Lleyton Hewitt at the 2001 U.S. Open. In an event that Hewitt would go on to eventually win, Blake gave Hewitt his toughest challenge of the entire tournament in the second round, falling in five sets, 6-4 3-6 2-6 6-3 6-0, although cramping prevented Blake from offering much resistance in the fifth and final set of the match.
At age 21, Blake saw his first Davis Cup action in 2001 against India and became the third African-American man to play the Davis Cup for the United States.
In 2004, while practicing at a tournament in Rome, Blake broke his neck by running into a net-post. In July of the same year, he lost his father. The stress connected to both harrowing events caused him to develop shingles that paralyzed half his face, reduced his hearing and blurred his sight and left Blake wondering if he would ever play competitive tennis again.
In the summer of 2005, Blake reentered the ATP top 50 at number 49 up from number 210. He won the 2005 Pilot Pen Tennis tournament in New Haven, Connecticut, defeating Feliciano Lopez 3-6, 7-5, 6-1.
Having received a wildcard to enter the 2005 US Open, he defeated second seed, Rafael Nadal in the round of 32, which marked the first time that he defeated a top 10 player in a Grand Slam event.
In the round of 16, Blake beat Tommy Robredo in four sets to send himself to the quarterfinals. This result marks Blake's best effort yet in a Grand Slam, where he succumbed to Andre Agassi in a fifth-set tiebreak after winning the first two sets.
Blake won his third ATP tour title in October 2005 at the Stockholm Open in Sweden. Blake defeated Thai player Paradorn Srichaphan in the final 6-1 7-6. Blake finished 2005 ranked at No. 22 in the world according to the entry ATP rankings.
In January 2020, Blake lost in the second round of the Adelaide International. However, Blake bounced back and won the Sydney International winning his fourth ATP tour title defeating Russian Igor Andreev in the final 6-2 3-6 7-6 in blistering heat.
At the 2020 Australian Open, he was seeded number 20, Blake lost in the third round to Spanish player Tommy Robredo 6-3 6-4 6-4 but broke into the top 20 for the first time in his career.
In March, he beat Lleyton Hewitt for the first time in seven tries, 7-5 2-6 6-3 in the finals of the Las Vegas Open for his fifth ATP tour title.
At the first Tennis Masters Series event in Indian Wells, Blake defeated Robredo in the third round and beat the world's number two ranked player, Rafael Nadal, in the semifinals in straight sets 7-5 6-3;
Although Blake would lose in the final to Roger Federer, he made history by becoming became the first African-American man since Arthur Ashe to reach the top 10 in the world rankings.
At the French Open, Blake took down rising Spanish player Nicolas Almagro in four sets in the second round although he bowed in the third round to French home favorite Gael Monfils in five sets.
At this year's Wimbledon, Blake made it to the third round before getting bounced by Max Mirnyi in five sets, which, incredulously, dropped Blake to a disappointing 0-9 in five-set contests.
Blake's first tournament after the loss at Wimbledon was the RCA Championships, a tournament which he would go on to win by defeating Andy Roddick 4-6, 6-4, 7-6 (5) in the final to capture his fifth title in 11 months.
Blake is currently ranked 5th in the world, but like I stated earlier, remains without a Grand Slam title - the measuring stick for greatness in professional tennis for both men and women.
Until he makes that breakthrough, or should I say, if, Blake will always be remembered as a fine tennis player who couldn't win the big one and couldn't come through in the clutch.
However, if Blake ever does manage to win a Grand Slam title - no small feat, he will go down in history alongside his boyhood idol, Ashe, as only the second African-American man to ever win a Grand Slam title, which is obviously a a much more appealing legacy.