Best Comfortable Tennis Shoes in 2023
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, White/White/Black, 9 M US
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize v1 FuelCore Training Shoe, Light Grey, 7.5 B US
- REVlite midsole foam
- NB Memory Sole Comfort insert
- Removable insert. Features synthetic upper
- Slip on upper with additional lace up support
COODO Women's Athletic Shoes Casual Breathable Sneakers CD7003 (8.5 M US,All Black)
- Knit fabric
- Classic low-top Sneakers
- Fashionable and Comfortable
Skechers for Work Women's Ghenter Bronaugh Work and Food Service Shoe,BLACK,9W US
- Air cooled memory foam
- Breathable textile material
- Water Repellent
- Nursing Shoe
- Food Service
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Skechers mens Go Walk Max-Athletic Air Mesh Slip on Walking Shoe,Black/White,11.5 M US
- Skechers go Walk max midsole and outsole for high level cushioning and support
- 5Gen sole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Goga max technology insole for maximum support and cushioning
- Combines a proprietary 'squish' Component with our exclusive material
- Super Lightweight mesh fabric upper for ideal fit
ASICS Women's Gel-Contend 5 Running Shoes, 10M, Metropolis/Fuchsia Purple
- AmpliFoam Midsole - Engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability ideal for natural running.
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
Skechers Sport Women's D'Lites Fresh Start Memory Foam Lace-up Sneaker,White Silver,6.5 W US
- Lightweight ; 1 1/4 inch built in heel.
- Flexible sole
adidas Women's Cloudfoam Qt Racer Running Shoe, Clear Onix/White/Clear Onix, 8.5 M US
- Mesh upper for breathability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort
STQ Women's Fashion Flyknit Casual Slip-on Sports Shoes Navy, 8.5
- Slip-on Design: Slip on design with Elastic Cuff is convenient for user to put on and take off.
- Light and Breathable : This walking shoes have durable knit upper with good stretch allows the foot to secure fit,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable.
- Wide round toe for toe stands:super lightweight and flexible just like socks,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling.
- PU outsole with air cushion: High-quality rubber materail is non-slip and wear-resistant, provides great traction and grip.It is a perfect platform wedge sneakers that can wear all day and match all pants,dress,tops. Platform measures approximately 1.96".
- OCCASION:fits for long time standing work,walking,casual,floor shoes,plantar fasciitis,nursing,fishing,gardening,dress,shopping,travel,driving,jazz,tap dance,street jazz,ballet,folk dance,zumba,athletic,workout.
adidas Women's Grand Court Tennis Shoe, White/Black/White, 9 M US
- Tennis-inspired shoes with pillow-soft cushioning for everyday wear
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Synthetic leather upper for durability
- Cloudfoam sockliner for comfort and lightweight cushioning
Product Review: Frye Shoes
If you're looking for beautifully designed and comfortable shoes buy a pair of Frye's.
I'd never heard of the company but apparently I was in the dark because it's the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the US. The company's been making shoes since 1863 and it takes over 190 steps for a shoe to be produced. Their boots have even been worn by Teddy Roosevelt and the Rough Riders and by soldiers in the Civil War and Spanish-American War. Even though they specialize in making cowboy and other work boots, after visiting their website I was surprised to see that they make really stylish and chic boots and shoes for women at affordable prices, and the best part is that the Frye company uses quality leather for both the upper parts of the shoe as well as the soles.
After looking at the array of shoes and flats for women the hardest part of my decision wasn't whether I should buy the shoes, but which shoe I was going to buy. They make platforms, flats, southwestern style shoes, peep-toes, basket weaves, and even more styles of boots, the list just goes on and on.
I chose to buy a shoe called the Anna Multi-Strap in gold (the shoe wasn't exactly the right shade of gold on Frye's website), and after looking at other sites, I saw that shoes.com offered the best deal for the shoe so I purchased it from there. The shoe has about four different straps that go across the middle of the shoe, and because the leather isn't smooth (it's cracked leather so has pebbled texture) it looked a little dorky to me, but after trying it on with pants, only two of the straps show and I loved the way it looks. It's really elegant and can be dressed down with jeans and a cotton shirt, or dressed up with slacks and a blouse.
The shoe was comfortable when I tried it on, but after wearing it for a couple of hours to a local store I did have three small blisters on each foot, one on the back of the foot, the other on the pinky toe, and the last on the side of my big toe. Luckily I wasn't that far from home so my feet weren't in that much pain. I'd wear these shoes again because unlike some shoes I've had that were painful because of thick and tough leather, the leather on these shoes are really soft. I definitely think that they just need to be broken in fully because they really are a comfortable shoe. I also can see just by the attention to detail given to the inside of the shoe that the makers made an effort to make it as gentle on the foot as they can.
Despite the blisters I was so impressed by this one that I purchased an open-toed gladiator style sandal by the Frye company and this shoe convinced me that they truly make great shoes. The leather is soft and comfortable didn't irritate my feet and the sole of the shoe makes me feel as if I'm walking on air.
I'd recommend Frye shoes to anyone who's looking for a beautifully designed, classy looking shoe that's affordable, versatile, and comfortable (though you might have to break a pair in). All in all after seeing their selection and wearing two of pairs of their shoes I'd give the company 4 out of 5 stars.