Best Cricket Bat For Red Tennis Ball in 2023
Nivia Heavy Tennis Ball Cricket Ball (Pack of 6), Red
Zeepk Sports Cricket Bat Net Practice Tennis Ball Tape Ball Handcrafted Kashmir Willow Wood Full Adult Size Model RED BABERSHAIR
- Zeepk Sports Handcrafted Wood Tennis Tape Ball Cricket Bat, Perfect for Club Tournament or Net Practice
- Full Adult Size, Model: BABERSHAIR, COLOR RED
- Light Weight 2 lbs Only, 44mm Thick Edge / Bottom
- Short Handle with Top Quality Handle Grip, Thick Blade Cricket Bat. Perfect Combination for Sixers
- This is perfect Cricket bat for Heavy Tennis ball & Regular Tape &Tennis ball
Nivia Heavy Tennis Ball Cricket Ball (Pack of 12), Red
- Pack of 12 Balls
- Original Nivia Ball
- Hard Tennis Ball; Made for Cricket Play
Headley Cricket Ball Heavy Tennis Balls (Red, 12-Pack)
- Pack of 12 Balls
- Made for playing Cricket
- Made in India
Gearex Hanging Bird Leather Cricket Ball for Practice and Knocking Cricket Ball (Red-Club)
- Leather Practice ball
- Hanging Balls, Material: Leather
- Product Size: Standard, For Knocking And Practice
- Equivalent weight to Actual Leather Ball
- Helps the batsman in practicing and mastering hand eye co-ordination
GRAY NICOLLS Mini Cricket Bat, Stumps & Ball Set
- Mini cricket set for trophies
- Primarily Beige in colour. Synthetic material.
- Gray Nicolls mini cricket bat (15” long), Red tennis ball (2inch diameter)
Cricket Tennis Balls (Pack of 12)
- Hard tennis ball; made for cricket play
- Pack of 6 balls
- Original NIVIA ball
- High level of durability on the outer surface
- The precise balance of gases maintained for accurate pressure and bounce
- Guaranteed against cracks and pressure loss
DSC Wildfire Cricket Bat Tennis ball (Hard and Soft) (Red Scorcher)
- Brand New,Original
- Kashmir Willow
- Dimensions: 84cm (Short handle)
- Cover Included
- Suitable for tennis ball play (Hard & Soft)
SS Maximus Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat with Bat Cover Included : 2019 Edition
- WILLOW TYPE: Kashmir Willow, HANDEL TYPE Short Handle
- WEIGHT: Varies between 1140-1220 grams
- PLAYER TYPE: The SS Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat is suitable for adult players with intermediate skills.
- BODY FEATURES: Shape as per Top Range Bats, Good Pick Up.
- THICK EDGES: This cricket bat has a well crafted Kashmir Willow blade with thick edges
Whitedot sports SG Superb Tennis Cricket Bat Size Short Handle
- Extra wide, extra long blade
- Extra short handle
- Traditionally shaped
- Full length bat cover with adjustable strap included
4 Tennis Ball Tricks to Relieve Stress
Finding time for relaxing spa treatments to relieve stress can be difficult and expensive. Here are 4 easy ways to use a simple tennis ball to help relieve tension either at home or at the office.
Tennis Ball Stress Reliever Tricks
1) Reflexology Foot Massage
Reflexology is a type of massage therapy that works pressure points on the feet that correlate to specific organs or physiological systems in the body. Using a tennis ball to do a reflexology foot massage is a good way to help relieve stress and relax your feet and mind.
Place your bare foot on the tennis ball and gently roll your foot over it. Turning your foot in slightly, gently apply pressure with the tennis ball to the inside edge of the foot. Roll the tennis ball length-wise along the foot to work pressure points associated with the back.
Next roll the tennis ball under the sole of your foot, and pause when you reach the middle of your sole, just beneath the ball of your foot. This is where the solar plexus pressure point is located. Applying gentle pressure to this spot may be helpful in alleviating feelings of anxiety or stress.
Finally roll the tennis ball up to your toes, use very gentle pressure, and lightly stretch your toes. Not only is a foot massage relaxing for the feet, but it may also help relax other body systems that may be feeling the negative effects of tension or stress.
2) Trigger Point Massage
Don't stop just at your feet: continue to use the tennis ball to massage painful trigger points along your back. Trigger points are points along a muscle that can cause spasms and pain, and usually occur where you carry a lot of tension and stress. For a lot of people, trigger points are found along the upper back.
Lying on the floor, place the tennis ball under your back and gently roll it until you find a muscle knot. Place the tennis ball under this spot and allow your weight to sink down on the tennis ball. Focus on breathing and relax all of your muscles as the tennis ball works to dissolve the painful trigger point. Make sure that you are only using the tennis ball on areas of muscular discomfort- never use it directly on the spine.
If you find it hard to reach trigger points towards the middle of your back with the tennis ball, place the ball in a sock. This will allow you to grab the end of the sock to maneuver the tennis ball to trouble spots without straining.
3) Distract Your Mind
Sometimes taking a break from stressful situations or thoughts can help calm your nerves and allow you to relax. Use a tennis ball to distract your mind for short intervals. Bounce the ball on the floor, toss it in the air, or use your feet to kick it back and forth.
The idea is to focus on the tennis ball instead of on outside stressors. As an added bonus, these exercises can also help to improve your reflexes at the same time as relieving stress!
4) Stress Ball Squeeze
For a portable stress reliever, take a tennis ball with you as a stress ball. Squeezing a tennis ball when you are stressed can help to relieve tension. As you squeeze the tennis ball imagine all your stress leaving your mind and body.
Squeezing a tennis ball can also help to relieve the physical stress in hand and arm muscles. Typing on keyboards can especially put strain on the muscles in your hands and wrists. Squeezing a tennis ball can help alleviate the pain and cramping that can come from repetitive use injuries such as carpal tunnel.
Turn to Tennis Balls to Help Reduce Stress
When running to the nearest spa for a massage isn't an option, try picking up a cheap tennis ball to help reduce stress. These four tennis ball stress reliever tricks can help save you money and help ease tight muscles and a stressed mind.
Using a tennis ball to relieve stress may not be recommended for everyone. It is important to check with your health care provider to make sure that using a tennis ball for stress relief (as listed above) is safe for your unique health situation. Make sure to talk to your health care provider before using a tennis ball or any other self-help techniques.
(*The information provided in this article is meant for educational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose or treat any health issues. The information in this article should not replace the professional consultation and care of your licensed health care provider. Always consult your licensed health care provider prior to adding any self-care or spa treatment to your health care regimen.)
Stuart, Catherine. The Illustrated Guide to Massage and Aromatherapy. Anness Publishing Ltd. London. 2005.
LaurensFitness.com. "Tennis Ball Part 1: A Tool You Never Knew You Had." .