Best Dressy Tennis Shoes in 2023
New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize v1 FuelCore Training Shoe, Light Grey, 7.5 B US
- REVlite midsole foam
- NB Memory Sole Comfort insert
- Removable insert. Features synthetic upper
- Slip on upper with additional lace up support
STQ Women's Tennis Walking Shoes Comfortable Athletic Mesh Slip on Sneakers Navy, 8
- Slip-on Design: Slip on design with Elastic Cuff is convenient for user to put on and take off.
- Light and Breathable : This walking shoes have durable knit upper with good stretch allows the foot to secure fit,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable.
- Wide round toe for toe stands:super lightweight and flexible just like socks,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling.
- PU outsole with air cushion: High-quality rubber materail is non-slip and wear-resistant, provides great traction and grip.It is a perfect platform wedge sneakers that can wear all day and match all pants,dress,tops. Platform measures approximately 1.96".
- OCCASION:fits for long time standing work,walking,casual,floor shoes,plantar fasciitis,nursing,fishing,gardening,dress,shopping,travel,driving,jazz,tap dance,street jazz,ballet,folk dance,zumba,athletic,workout.
adidas Women's Grand Court Tennis Shoe, White/Platino Metallic/White, 8 M US
- Regular fit
- Cloudfoam Comfort sockliner
- Soft feel
BOBS from Skechers Women's Plush Peace and Love Flat,Black,7.5 M US
- Classic slip-on with flexible goring wedge insert and layered construction
- Memory foam footbed
- If the W is before the number it's termed as Women's, if the W is after the number it's termed as Wide (Example: w7 is women, 7 w is wide)
- Shock absorbing low profile midsole
Skechers Women's Empire Game On Memory Foam Sneakers Shoes, Taupe, 8.5 B(M) US
- Smooth woven mesh fabric upper; Smooth faux leather heel overlay panel
- upper with metallic interwoven pattern and metallic finish; Stitching accents; S logo
- Slip on bungee laced athletic sporty walking sneaker design; Zigzag stitched toe seam detail Side
Steve Madden Women's Ecentrcq Slip-On Fashion Sneaker,Black,6.5 M US
- Quilted slip-on with dual goring and logo medallion at counter
- Removable cushioned footbed. Man-made upper, sole, lining
- 1 inch platform
- leather upper with rubber outsole
- 3.5mm lug depth
- Man-made upper / Man-made sole / Man-made lining
KEEN Women's Presidio Oxford,Cascade Brown/Shitake,8 M US
Blowfish Malibu Women's Marley Fashion Sneaker, White Color Washed Canvas, 7.5 Medium US
Skechers Sport Men's Vigor 2.0 Trait Memory Foam Sneaker, Brown/Black, 12 M US
Nautica Women Knit Wingtip Oxford Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker-Pine Breeze-Grey Knit-8.5
- SLIP RESISTANT BOTTOM: Non-marking, slip resistant rubber outsole for traction.
- These Casual Daily Shoes Are For Any Women Looking To Add Traditional Style To Their Outfits And Wardrobe And Are Great For All Occassions Including Business, Weddings, Dating, A Night Out, Holiday Parties, Or Another Occasions.
- Cushioned with Nautica sole technology for ultimate comfort
- Lace-Up Closure For Secure Feeling
- White Outsole
Most Unusual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Exhibits -- Besides Gaga's Meat Dress
Lady Gaga's meat dress is going on exhibit in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Here are 3 other pieces of rock memoribillia that are a little wierder than guitars and sneakers.
The dress is going on display for a new exhibit entitled Women Who Rock, and has been cured in a way that will keep the meat from rotting any time soon. Gaga wore the dress during her acceptance speech for Best Video for Bad Romance during last year's MTV Video Music Awards. The dress was made to make a statement that she was "not a piece of meat." All this time I thought it had something to do with animal rights.
Here are some other weird exhibits you can see at the Rock Hall in Cleveland, Ohio.
Otis Redding Airplane Wreckage
One of the most disturbing exhibits at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is wreckage from the airplane crash that killed Otis Redding. The plane split in half, with one side reading Otis and the other Redding. The plane crashed in to Lake Monona Wisconsin on Dec. 10 1976killing him and four members of his band. Redding was just 26 years old, and had recorded his only #1 single, "The Dock of the Bay" 3 days earlier.
Jim Morrison Cub Scout Shirt
Even though Jim Morrison was a sexually charged deviant while performing, he was obviously an Eagle Scout. Among Morrison's childhood artifacts is a valentine written to his mother. The young Morrison's exhibits are at odds with the miserable childhood he portrayed, and even more at odds with the outrageous persona he later cultivated. Also included are his baby book, his baptism certificate, report cards, high school diploma, his first poem titled "The Pony Express". A Cub Scout uniform looks extremely out of place in the Rock Hall, but it's the best example of how a good boy grew up and wanted to act touch. Morrison died on July 3, 1971, and is widely regarded as one of the most influential front men of all time.
Janis Joplin Undipped Blotter
The Queen of Rock and Roll was known to partake in about every form of illicit substance available at the time. While it is rumored her favorites were speed and alcohol, it is also known she dabbled heavily in psychedelics. One of the most interesting pieces of memorabilia to be seen is an undipped Janis Joplin acid blotter. The blotter was designed by Robert Crumb who also designed the cover of Cheap Thrills, Big Brother and the Holding Company's (Joplin's first band) first album. Crumb was also a founder of the underground comics movement. Sadly, Joplin died at the age of 27 of October 4, 1970.