10 Best Female Tennis Rackets
Updated on: June 2023
Best Female Tennis Rackets in 2023
Wilson Tour Slam Tennis Racquet (EA)
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Volcanic frame technology for power and stability
- Power strings longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock pads for improved comfort
- Strung, no cover.Unstrung Balance:33.5CM/3 Pts HL
HEAD Ti. Conquest Tennis Racket - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance 27 Inch Racquet - 4 1/4 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Conquest tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 108" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz, Head Size : 108in, Grip Size: 4.25in, Length: 27in.
oppum Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket, Super Light Weight Tennis Racquets Shock-Proof and Throw-Proof,Include Tennis Bag Tennis Overgrip (Aluminum-Carbon Racquet(Balck Blue), 4 3/8)
- 🥇1.Triangular Structure and Comfortable Wooden Handle Double Shock Absorption: This tennis racket uses a triangular-shaped frame to absorb shock. The combination of the handle and the face is a triangle that has a firm effect and absorbs bad vibrations, making the batting more comfortable. It also comes with a wooden handle t, plus a shock-absorbing hand glue. It can double filter bad vibration and improve the comfort of the handle grip. Let you switch the racquet angle more freely.
- 🥇2. Independent Hole Position, Double Hole Technology Threading: Each threading hole on the racket adopts independent rubber hole position and is threaded by double hole technology, which not only has beautiful appearance, but also makes the racket more stable and durable. This independent small hole threading not only can better protect the ball line, extend the life of the racket, but also maximize the elastic effect when you hit the ball, giving you a good sports experience.
- 🥇3. Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Metal Double-Mix Material: The racket frame is made of carbon fiber and aluminum metal mixed material, and the handle is wooden handle. The racquet face has a highly durable mesh belt, which improves the performance of the racquet and increases the strength and stability of the ball. Whether it's the material of the racket frame or the paint on the outer layer of the racket, its quality and weight are very high, giving you a good tennis game experience.
- 🥇4. Lightweight and Comfortable Experience: Weight of the unstrung adult tennis racket is about 0.61lb,very light. The tennis racket length is 685mm, Face size is 110 inch square and grip size is 4 3/8, this size suitable for all men and women, good idea for professionals and beginners.You can enjoy the tennis ball game longer and do not have shoulder pain caused by other heavier racket.The package include 1 Racket, 1 Carrying Bag, 1 Tennis Grip(Black Color).
- 🥇5.Quality After-sales Service: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed, especially for beginners and entertainers. You can use this racket with confidence, which can give you a good sports experience. If there are any quality problems with the racket, you can contact us. We have the best service team to solve all customer's questions and problems.
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 1/4" - Purple
- Aluminum construction
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Power strings increase power
- Stop shock pads reduce Racquet vibration for greater control
- Strung balance 3 points head light
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Adult Recreational Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 1/2)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
- Player Type - Adult Competitor
LISH Down the Line Canvas Tennis Racket Backpack - Women's Striped Print Drawstring Racquet Holder Bag (Black Stripe)
- NAUTICAL STYLE- Even your sporty attire should reflect your own individual look. This eye-catching tennis bag has all the right moves with a relaxed shape to hang comfortably and a bold nautical stripe that sets you apart from the crowd. Tan faux-leather accents match back to the shoulder straps and bring that touch of luxury that everyone will envy.
- ALL YOUR GEAR - Matches and practice require all your gear on tap. With a bag like this, you'll have everything you need within arm's reach. A large main compartment with drawstring feature has a shape that adjusts for any amount of items, and two built-in slip pockets inside to keep smaller items like your phone and keys. A dedicated outside racket pocket has a side zip closure to keep your rackets secure and in place. Dual side pockets make room for tennis ball sleeves or water bottles.
- COMFORT FIT - Padded, adjustable shoulder straps bring a comfortable fit on and off the court. The relaxed design is light and easy to carry.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Each LISH Tennis Drawstring Bag is crafted from a cotton canvas with denier backing and quality stitching, for an extra durable tote designed to withstand frequent use.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Bag measures 20" H x 19" L x 6.25" W; Rackets are not included.
Pyramid Premium Tennis Racquet Backpack - Holds Up to 3 Tennis Rackets | Backpack with Shoe Compartment | Tennis Racquet Bag | Tennis Racket Holder for Men/Tennis Racket Holder for Women
- HOLDS 1 TO 3 TENNIS RACQUETS - contoured design allows to securely hold one tennis racquet or even comfortably hold up to three (or even 4!) tennis rackets
- SEPARATE AND VENTED SHOE AREA - shoe pocket keeps your dirty shoes separated from all of your belongings while clearing out bad odors through the vent holes - can fit large men shoe sizes
- SPACIOUS MAIN ZIPPERED AREA - for clothing and books FRONT ZIPPERED POCKET - for your wallet, keys, phone, notes
- 2 LARGE DEEP EXPANDABLE SIDE POCKETS - 9 inch pockets on BOTH sides of the tennis bag - can fit large water flasks and bottles, tennis ball cannister, pickleball balls
- STYLISH AND SLEEK - elegant and stylish neutral silver-melange design made with high-quality zippers, durable stitching, 600D Polyester - lightweight and less cumbersome than those big, oversized multiple racquet tennis bags
HEAD Ti.S6 Strung Tennis Racquet (4-3/8), Strung
- The head size of the racquet is 115 square inches and is 1" head heavy
- The beam of the racquet is 28.5mm
- The string pattern of the racquet is 16x19
- The racquet is extra long in length at 27 3/4" and weighs 8 oz
- The racquet does NOT come with a head cover.
Wilson Prime 103 Tennis Racket - 4 1/4"
- Arch Technology further improves the frame to deliver a lively string bed enhanced power
- Cushion aire grip for added comfort
- 103 sq. inch head for added precision and feel
Tax Cut Extension for Middle-Class, Great Political Move – Bad Economics
President Obama has ordered Congress to extend the Bush tax cuts for 98 percent of Americans but that the top two tax brackets should expire. I think it's a smart political move but a bad one for the economy.
President Obama has made a political move by offering continuance of the Bush tax cuts for 98 percent of Americans while the tax cuts for the top two income brackets expires. I think it's a smart move politically but I also believe that for us to continue those tax cuts is irresponsible as our nation continues to go deeper in dept.
Still, the move is a smart move when it comes to the politics of the moment. We all know that the GOP will go to fist city over tax cuts for the wealthy. It doesn't matter that it's only two percent of the population; Republicans like to call those wealthy guys the "Job Creators" Those same "Job Creators" have been sitting on a couple of trillion dollars for a couple of years now, so it certainly isn't because they have too little capital to create jobs, if that's what they do.
I disagree with the concept that the wealthy, big corporations or even small businesses are job creators. The real job creators are the middle-class because it is they who we need to depend on to spur the economy and create jobs. Jobs are created because there is a demand for products and services, not because businesses are given even more tax cuts than they already have. A business or a corporation exists because there was a demand for a product that they were able to provide.
There is no better proof that tax cuts for the wealthy, or Reaganomics as we call it - don't work, than the ten or eleven years that the Bush tax cuts have been active. Those tax cuts obviously didn't work; hence the Great Recession.
As far as the current extension that Obama signed after the Republican election victory in 2020, it's my belief that if we hadn't extended those tax cuts, especially for the wealthy, we would be a lot further along on the recovery of our economy. Thanks to President Obama's policies, certainly the economy is improving but moving way too slow of a pace.
I just believe Obama shouldn't have gone along with Republicans after the 2020 election and extended the tax cuts, even if it meant tax cuts went up on everyone else. Sure, many Americans are hurting and the unemployment rate is still way too high but it's going to take a real shared effort by all of us if we're going to get this country back on its feet and back on top, which is where it belongs, not where China belongs.
So now Obama wants to use the tax cuts for a political tool; fine but there are some consequences. Sure it's a great tool because it has the potential to force the Republicans into a corner. America is watching; if Republicans show that they're not interested in keeping taxes low for the 98 percent of Americans that Obama's proposal would cover, unless the top 2 percent is included, it could cost them dearly on Election Day.
Right now, Americans are starting to watch their Republican candidate, who is without a doubt, the ultimate poster boy for the top 2 percent. It also hasn't been that long ago that we had the efforts of the Occupy Wall Street protest to make certain Americans are aware of the inequality of the wealthiest Americans and everyone else. Then we top that off with the fact that Republican lawmakers make it no secret that they're in full support of big business and tax cuts for the wealthiest of Americans.
This collection of facts boils down to one basic fact; Republicans do not want to come off looking uncompromising and unwilling to work with the President on continuing those tax cuts, even at the exclusion of the wealthiest Americans. Their old rhetoric, "This is not the time to be raising taxes on the job creators" just is worn out on Americans who well know that those job creators are sitting on a ton of cash and they're still not moving to create jobs.
Lastly, I say this as someone who enjoys a lower income, though I prefer not to reveal that here - believe me though; it's low. My taxes being raised would not be a great thing for me now as it seems everything is going up in cost but I'm still being paid close to the same.
Still, I believe the Bush tax cuts need to expire. Though it goes against my self-interest, I just feel it's my duty as an American to pay a little more to help this country get out of the hole that it's in.
I realize there are families that are hurting and we should consider more financial help for those who are, but those of us who do have jobs and can afford it, should help in the recovery of this nation - but then so should the wealthy.
All in all I can't blame Barack Obama; he knows there are still lots of folks who need help out there and most certainly he knows that it's a smart political move.
I may disagree with the results but for me, President Obama will make up for that tax cut if he's allowed to do what he wants to do in his second term which is by helping us move forward in America in everything from education to job growth; I believe Barack Obama is the man who can and will get the job done, and that's with or without a willing congress.