10 Best Gifts For Tennis Players
Updated on: May 2023
Best Gifts For Tennis Players in 2023
Pop-It Easy Tennis Ball Pick Up Accessory for Your Racquet (Black, Adult)
Table Tennis Fan Tie for Men | Neckties for Him | Ping Pong Sports Tie | Table Tennis Player Ties for Him | Bday Gift for Guys (Table Tennis)
- PREMIUM STITCHING & LINING: The fabric is made from a 1200 needle count which is higher grade than the usual 960 needle count most companies use. This tie also includes premium branded tie lining seen in upscale brands!
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: We offer an industry leading 5 Year Warranty. Why? These products are premium quality and built to last!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you don't absolutely love your AUSCUFFLINKS products, just return them, and we'll refund every penny (or replace it, if there is a problem).
- GROOMSMEN WEDDING TIES: A memorable and classy gift for your Groomsmen, a tie they'll be able to wear on other occasions as well. Make them look dapper on your wedding day!
- 100% BRAND NEW: This tie comes brand new in protective packaging to ensure no stains or damage to the tie during transit straight to your door!
Gexco Tennis Ball Saver - Pressurized Tennis Ball Storage That Keeps Balls Bouncing Like New
- A NEW BALL EVERY TIME YOU USE IT: A one-of-a-kind tennis ball storage system that holds balls under equal internal and external pressures preventing air from seeping in and out of pores.
- MAKES THE PERFECT TENNIS GIFT: For yourself or someone special, The Tennis Ball Saver makes the perfect addition to any tennis lover's gym bag.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Never worry about last minute runs for fresh balls ever and again! The Tennis Ball Saver ensures a fresh bounce just like new every time you open the container!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: A comparable size and weight to an ordinary tennis ball storage container, the Tennis Ball Saver is easy to take anywhere.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made in the USA with high-quality standards, the Tennis Ball Saver is made of a durable plastic casing that will hold up to travel, wear and tear so you can protect your tennis balls for years to come!
Tennis Heartbeat Shirt Best Tennis Gift Tee for Players Fans
- Our best gift shirt for tennis players, coaches, and fans is here - the Tennis Heartbeat T-Shirt! Great design features a tennis racket worked into an EKG Heartbeat Pulse Line. Raquet and line are both in white
- Official "Tennis Heartbeat Shirts & I Love Tennis T-Shirts" Brand Tennis Heartbeat Tee makes a great gift for men women kids boy girl - anyone who loves Tennis!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Tennis Player Gifts For Women Men Coffee Mug - Funny Tennis Themed Playing Play Birthday Christmas Tea Cup 11 oz Whizk MTR609
- TENNIS PLAYER MUG: There's an art to picking a novelty mug with funny quotes for coffee and tea addicts! It has to be cool and humorous enough to kick-start your day. It will make people smile, cringe or give them a little glimpse into your way of thinking :)
- 30-DAY GUARANTEE: This special white ceramic cup is printed on both sides. A high quality drinkware that is dishwasher, microwave safe for home and office use. It will never fade no matter how many times you wash. Packed in a durable box and guaranteed to arrive safely.
- GIFT IDEA FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS EVERYTHING: The cute sayings reflect their unique personality and show you care. Great for friend boss colleague coworker men man him dad husband son brother grandpa boyfriend uncle women woman her mom wife daughter sister grandma girlfriend aunt!
- PERFECT FOR HOLIDAYS AND BIRTHDAYS: Express your appreciation with this presentâ€¦ They will love your humor and be smiling from ear to ear every morning! Best for Christmas Valentines Anniversary Fathers Mothers Day Thanksgiving Easter Secret Santa Exchange Gag Retirement Bday Thank You Graduation.
- BEWARE OF FAKE SELLERS: Printed and shipped exclusively from USA. Before you click Add to Cart button, make sure it says "Sold By Whizk". Contact Amazon if you feel product is a counterfeit.
Tennis Ball BATH BOMBS - 3 pack - Large, 6 oz Scented Bath Bomb Fizzies - Great Gift for Players, Women, Girls, Birthdays, Coaches, Opponents, Doubles Partners, High School Tennis, Women Leagues
- 🎾3 Uniquely Handcrafted Bath Bombs - in the Novelty Shape of a Tennis Ball
- 🎾Made in the USA with All Natural Ingredients - Therapeutic and Moisturizing, containing Epsom Salt for Muscle Soaking
- 🎾Each Bomb is Individually Wrapped. Perfect Gift Idea as a Set, or Individually
- 🎾Our Bath Bomb Mold was Developed by us, in Order to Best Match a Tennis Ball Size
- 🎾Cruelty Free and Humane - No Animal Experimentation Needed as Nothing Harmful Will go Into Our Products
TOURNA Hipster Ball Band for Holding Tennis Balls and Pickleballs - Large
- No pockets no problem, the Hipster will hold your extra tennis balls or pickle balls
- The Hipster ball band fits over your shorts, pants, or skirt to hold up to two extra balls
- Stretches to fit snugly around your waist
- The ball stays put and doesn’t bounce with the unique compression design of the Hipster
- Size: small (waist 24" - 27"). MED (waist 28" - 31"). large (waist 32" - 35"). XL (waist 36"-39")
- Ideal for Tennis or Pickle ball
- 90% Cotton, 10% Other Fibers, Imported
Tennis Gifts for Women | Serve Me Wine |12oz Rose Gold Wine/Coffee Steel Travel Tumbler/Mug w Sliding Lid | Funny Tennis Player Themed Wine Glass Gifts | by Globodyne Tumblers
- 🎾 JENVIO TUMBLERS presents "SERVE ME WINE" the Perfect Tennis Gift for Women - a Unique Wine Tumbler Gift! Buy this unbreakable stainless steel gift for Tennis players! THIS 12 OUNCE LARGE ROSE GOLD HOT OR COLD DRINK TUMBLER IS THE PERFECT COFFEE OR DRINK MUG!
- 🎾 JENVIO BRAND TUMBLERS ARE MANUFACTURED WITH 18/8 FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL - AVOID CHEAP ALTERNATIVES!! This TENNIS ACCESSORY MUG is made of Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel, it'll keep drinks icy cold or piping hot! The Slide Lock BPA Free splash resistant lid helps keep your drink at the perfect temperature!
- 🎾 ENVIRONMENTALLY CONSCIOUS! This tumbler is re-usable for LIFE! Our ECO -FRIENDLY shatterproof steel and laser finish along with our premium slide lock ’Spill-Resistant' Lids reduce your environmental impact. This insulated tennis tumbler is a fresh alternative to disposable cups, or the plastics that pollute our oceans.
- 🎾 PERFECT CUP FOR ALL OCCASIONS - This Beautiful Tennis Wine Gift is perfect to keep cold drinks on your bedside at night, or hot coffee in your car cupholder by morning. It is useful for work, pool, beach, out on the Fishing Boat, at the family BBQ, On the Lake Life, Festival, Tailgate, Camping, Golfing or just relaxing on the couch enjoying a drink!
- 🎾 OUR GOAL IS ABSOLUTE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! All of our products come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee and Guaranteed customer service response within 10 hours of your Inquiry if you have any questions. If you are not absolutely thrilled with our 20 Ounce Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with premium Slide Lock 'Spill-Resistant' lid, just message us and we will immediately issue a REFUND or REPLACEMENT - Buy with Confidence!
Aspect Sports Tennis Ball Dryer - 4-in-1 Tennis Accessory - Voted 'Best Tennis Gadget' - Includes 4 Great Features in 1. The Perfect Tennis Gift for Any Player.
- Tennis Ball Dryer, the 4-in-1 Accessory for Tennis Players. Awarded 'Best Tennis Gadget of the Year' by ACE Tennis Magazine. Tennis Ball Dryer, the 4-in-1 Accessory for Tennis Players.
- 1. Dries tennis balls after play to give longer life to ball bounce. Pays for itself in 2-3 uses with wet balls.
- 2. Net Measure to check the tennis net height is correct.
- 3. Easy Carry Storage. Carry and store up to 4 tennis balls instead of using sharp tins.
- 4. Keeps Drinks Cool. Stay refreshed during your tennis match by keeping your drink cool.
Thirstystone Stoneware Coaster Set, All You Need Is Love
- Set of Four Coasters Included
- Measures 4.25" Square
- Made of Durable Stoneware
- Printed and Packaged in the U.S.A
- Cork Backing to Further Protect Furniture
Which Women's Tennis Player Has Been Ranked #1 for the Most Total Weeks?
These are the 10 women's tennis players that have been ranked #1 for the most total weeks.
10th Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Tracy Austin
Weeks Ranked #1: 21
Tracy Austin was an American women's tennis player in the late 70's and early 80's. During Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova"s dominance of women's tennis Tracy Austin managed to slip in two reigns as the number one player.
9th Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Amelie Mauresmo
Weeks Ranked #1: 39
Amelie Mauresmo first won the #1 ranking in September of 2004 but lost it after just 5 weeks. Mauresmo's second reign was a bit more successful 34 weeks.
8th Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Serena Williams
Weeks Ranked #1: 72
Serena Williams first reached the number one ranking in July 2002. Right off the bat Serena Williams held the ranking for 57 weeks. Believe it or not, despite all the ranting and raving about Serena Williams she didn't gain the #1 ranking again at all from August 2003 until September 2020. Since September she has added 15 more weeks to her total.
7th Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Lindsay Davenport
Weeks Ranked #1: 98
Nobody goes on and on about Lindsay Davenport like they do for Serena Williams and yet she's held the number one ranking in women's tennis for half a year longer than Serena Williams.
6th Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Justine Henin
Weeks Ranked #1: 117
Justine Henin's retirement still makes me sad. Henin was still in the first half of her 20's when she retired. If Justine Henin had not retired early then she could definitely be on the Monica Seles/Martina Hingis level, maybe even the Graf/Navratilova/Evert level by the time her career was over.
5th Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Monica Seles
Weeks Ranked #1: 178
The most notable reign for Monica Seles came in 1991. Monica Seles was trading places with Steffi Graf for quite a while when Seles finally reeled off 91 weeks in a row from September 1991 to June 1993.
4th Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Martina Hingis
Weeks Ranked #1: 209
After the Steffi Graf era somebody had to take over women's tennis and Martina Higins came to the forefront. Martina Hingis first took the #1 ranking from Steffi Graf in 1997 and stayed there for 80 weeks. Martina Hingis then did battle with Lindsay Davenport and had reigns of 21 weeks, 34 weeks, 1 week and 73 weeks.
3rd Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Chris Evert
Weeks Ranked #1: 260
The top 3 women in most weeks ranked #1 in Women's tennis should come as no surprise. Chris Evert went toe to toe with Martina Navratilova and found herself ranked #1 260 total weeks.
2nd Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Martina Navratilova
Weeks Ranked #1: 332
As far as most total weeks are concerned Martina Navratilova got the best of her rival Chris Evert. Martina Navratilova ended up being #1 for 332 total weeks. Her longest reign was 156 weeks long from June 1982 to June 1985.
1st Most Weeks Ranked #1 in Women's Tennis: Steffi Graf
Weeks Ranked #1: 377
After Chris Evert and Martina Navratilova were gone Steffi Graf took over women's tennis. Steffi Graf first won the #1 ranking from Martina Navratilova in 1987 and immediately went on the record breaking 186 consecutive weeks ranked number one. Steffi Graf went on another 87 week streak and 64 weeks also