Best Inexpensive Tennis Racket in 2023
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 1/2" - Green
- Volcanic Frame Technology provides enhanced power and stability
- Power Strings feature longer mainstrings for explosive power
- Stop Shock Pads Reduce racket vibration for greater control
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweetspot for increased power
- material type: Composite
Wilson 55064 Junior US Open Tennis Racquet, 19" L
- Aluminum Racquet
- Approved for tennis players up to 5
- Strung racquet without a cover
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 1/4)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
Wilson Energy XL Tennis Racquet (EA)
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy frame composition delivers lightweight strength
- Stop Shock Sleeves for reduced racket vibration and improved feel
- Extra large head generates greater power
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket Set - 1 Ping Pong Paddle â€“ 1 Ping Pong Paddle Case - ITTF Approved Table Tennis Paddle - Ships in Ping Pong Racket Gift Box
- BUTTERFLY 401 PING PONG PADDLE – The Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket Set will give you the perfect amount of spin, speed, and control for competitive ping pong matches.
- GREAT PING PONG RUBBER AND SPONGE - This Butterfly table tennis racket is built with red and black Yuki 2.1 mm table tennis rubbers providing speed and tackiness for spins to help you beat your ping pong opponent.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP – The ping pong paddle handle has a rounded flared design offering superior grip and comfort. The shakehand style with the red, grey, and blue colored handle makes it a stylish table tennis paddle.
- PING PONG PADDLE CASE – This racket comes with a free full table tennis racket case to protect your 401 ping pong paddle from harmful elements.
- TOURNAMENT APPROVED – The Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket is International Table Tennis Federation - ITTF approved for tournaments.
- SPIN AND SPEED - This ping pong racket is for those wanting to hit hard ping pong shots with spin
- GIFT BOX - The Butterfly 401 Table Tennis Racket ships in a gift box that is a perfect ping pong present for any table tennis player
BusyBee Tennis Vibration Dampener (Pack of 6) with National Flags in Fun Ball Zipper Pouch
- PREMIUM QUALITY. Do you miss comfort in shots? Are you losing to weaker opponents? Make a change with 6 unique racquet shock absorbers coming in a complete protection earphone case (3.15 inch).
- AMERICAN FLAGS, smiley, flower, sun and yin yang. Choose the right one for every match or training.
- PERFECT ACCESSORIES! Make all your tennis friends happy with this affordable tennis gift.
- ECO-FRIENDLY. Made of silicone material, enviromental friendly. Lightweight.
- GIFT FOR WINNERS. “I haven´t lost a match since I am using them.” We love messages like this from our customers. You will get more than you pay for!
Athletico 6 Racquet Tennis Bag | Padded to Protect Rackets & Lightweight | Professional or Beginner Tennis Players | Unisex Design for Men, Women, Youth and Adults (Black)
- SPACIOUS ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED - This bag can hold up to 6 tennis rackets, a water bottle, tennis shoes, clothes, and a towel.
- WEAR IT YOUR WAY - Carry the double handles comfortably with the padded velcro-close wrap. Wear as a backpack with the included padded straps. Clip on a padded strap for a shoulder or crossbody bag.
- ZIPPERED FELT-LINED TECH POCKET - protect your phone, electronics, and accessories
- INCLUDES FENCE HOOK - perfect for keeping your Athletico bag off the court; tucks away in hidden pocket when not in use
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We believe highly in the quality of our tennis bags. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.
Wilson Ultra Wrap Tennis Overgrip (3-Pack), Black
- This replacement grip makes for a comfortable hold
- Extremely durable with a soft feel
- For tennis and other uses
- Available in 3 grips per pack
- Color: black
LISH Deuce Tennis Racket Backpack - Women's Geometric Square Printed Tennis Racquet Holder Bag (Grey)
- KEEP RACKETS SAFE AND SECURE - A dedicated racket compartment keeps your rackets separated and protected from the rest of your gear, and can hold 1 - 2 rackets comfortably. The zip closure ensures everything stays secure while you're on the move.
- COMFORTABLE TO CARRY - Padded shoulder straps provide cushion and comfort, and can be adjusted for a perfect fit. A quick-grab handle on the side makes it easy to grab your bag if you're in a hurry.
- PLENTY OF STORAGE - A front zipper pocket keeps keys and other small items organized, while the spacious main compartment is just the right size for extra balls, towels, shoes or snacks. On the side, an elastic water bottle pocket gives you the perfect place to store your drink.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Each LISH Tennis Court Bag is crafted from a 600 denier polyester with quality stitching, for an extra durable tote designed to withstand frequent use.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Bag measures 12" x 6" x 17.5"; Fits tennis rackets up to 11.5" in width.
Ten Songs Identifying Teams in the NCAA Brackets During March Madness
Since it might take a while to fill out your brackets, listen to these hits with college names in their titles.
You will need to take your time filling out the brackets for the NCAA tournament this year. With no clear number one favorite, March Madness promises to be crazier than ever in 2020.
As you contemplate which quartet of teams will comprise the Final Four, my advice is to play some music to accompany your thoughts. Here are ten song titles you may want to put on your playlist, all of which contain the name of one of the 68 teams in their titles.
"Oklahoma Hills" by Arlo Guthrie: Written by his legendary father Woody, this track from the son's Running Down the Road offers a nostalgic look at the state Papa once considered home before embarking on his rambling ways. The team is a number five seed that will have trouble getting past its first round opponent, Oregon.
"Indiana Wants Me" by R. Dean Taylor: The song is about a fugitive running from the law of the Hoosier State. It would be an even bigger crime should the college lose its first round game against 16 seed LIU Brooklyn or James Madison.
"Suzy Cincinnati" by the Beach Boys: This catchy tune is one of the highlights of 15 Big Ones. The Bearcats of that city will need more than 15 big ones from its scoring trio of Sean Kilpatrick, Cashmere Wright and Jaquin Parker to knock off 7-seeded Creighton.
"Going Down to Mississippi" by Phil Ochs: The anti-Vietnam folk protest singer criticized racism on this track from A Toast to Those Who Are Gone. A similar toast is likely to be given to Ole Miss, which will likely be gone after facing 5-seeded Wisconsin.
"Duke of Earl" by Gene Chandler: The pop star hit #1 with this tune in 1962, and Coach K is hoping to do the same with his Duke Blue Devils at the end of March.
"Memphis" by Chuck Berry: "Long distance information" starts the chart-topping song, and the city's school will have to go an even longer distance down the road to the Final Four.
"Arizona" by Mark Lindsay: This song about the hippie movement was the first hit for the singer after leaving Paul Revere and the Raiders. The state's Wildcats have better odds of making the Final Four than Revere's Minute Men did of conquering the Redcoats in the Revolution.
"California" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band: The pop group placed this number on their best album, Watch. The Golden Bears will have to keep a careful watch on their first round opponent, 5-seeded UNLV.
"Southern Man" by Neil Young: This After the Gold Rush hit from the influential singer-songwriter and leader of Crazy Horse sparked criticism from Lynyrd Skynyrd, who blasted him in "Sweet Home Alabama." Southern University will get nothing but praise if they win their first round game against top-seeded Gonzaga.
"Ohio" by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young: Neil penned this song about the tragedy at Kent State. Fans of the Buckeyes would take it hard if their basketball team fell to 15-seeded Iona in round one.