Best Junior Tennis Racket Reviews in 2022
Wilson Tour Slam Tennis Racquet (EA)
Wilson Junior Burn 23 Tennis Racquet, Pink
- Authentic tour-inspired cosmetic
- For advancing junior player
- Power from the baseline
Wilson US Open Strung Tennis Racquet, 4 3/8-Inch, Blue/Gray
- Arc 2 technology gives greater stability for added control
- Double hole technology creates more power
- Strung balance is 1 point head light
Babolat Nadal 26 Junior Tennis Racquet
- 26" Junior Racquet. For kids around 5' tall and age 9-11
- Aluminum Construction. Entry level racquet
- Raphael Nadal Branded
HEAD Ti. Conquest Tennis Racket - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance 27 Inch Racquet - 4 1/2 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Conquest tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 108" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz, Head Size : 108in, Grip Size: 4.5in, Length: 27in.
Hello Kitty Sports Junior Tennis Racquet, Pink, 25-Inch
- Available in 19", 21", 23" and 25"
- Darling Hello Kitty bow on strings
- Professional play quality
- Hello Kitty pearl pink paint
- Darling Hello Kitty grip
Weierfu Junior Tennis Racket for Kids Toddlers Starter Racket 17 with Cover Bag Light Weight(Strung)
- Easy to Control: the tennis racket length is 431 mm(17 inches),easier to master/control the racket,head size is 65 inch²,threaded with 14x16 resistent strings,higher chance of tennis ball contact,more suitable for tennis beginners or starters,this kids tennis racket can help them develop tennis skills more effective
- Powerful Swing: Our junior tennis racket is made of top-quality Aluminum,tennis racquet weight is 150 gram(approx 0.33lb),Lightweight power for easy swinging,more durable and stronger
- Stability&Durable: Use Rectangular Section technology,the rigidity and stability of tennis bat has been increased significantly,premium quality toddlers tennis racket for kids
- Package&Application: This junior tennis racquet is packed in a cover bag,it's a great gift for kids to keep energetic everyday.
- Gurantee:To guarantee your complete and total satisfaction, we offer our customers a 90-Day money-back guarantee
oppum Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket, Super Light Weight Tennis Racquets Shock-Proof and Throw-Proof,Include Tennis Bag Tennis Overgrip (Aluminum-Carbon Racquet(Balck Blue), 4 3/8)
- 🥇1.Triangular Structure and Comfortable Wooden Handle Double Shock Absorption: This tennis racket uses a triangular-shaped frame to absorb shock. The combination of the handle and the face is a triangle that has a firm effect and absorbs bad vibrations, making the batting more comfortable. It also comes with a wooden handle t, plus a shock-absorbing hand glue. It can double filter bad vibration and improve the comfort of the handle grip. Let you switch the racquet angle more freely.
- 🥇2. Independent Hole Position, Double Hole Technology Threading: Each threading hole on the racket adopts independent rubber hole position and is threaded by double hole technology, which not only has beautiful appearance, but also makes the racket more stable and durable. This independent small hole threading not only can better protect the ball line, extend the life of the racket, but also maximize the elastic effect when you hit the ball, giving you a good sports experience.
- 🥇3. Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Metal Double-Mix Material: The racket frame is made of carbon fiber and aluminum metal mixed material, and the handle is wooden handle. The racquet face has a highly durable mesh belt, which improves the performance of the racquet and increases the strength and stability of the ball. Whether it's the material of the racket frame or the paint on the outer layer of the racket, its quality and weight are very high, giving you a good tennis game experience.
- 🥇4. Lightweight and Comfortable Experience: Weight of the unstrung adult tennis racket is about 0.61lb,very light. The tennis racket length is 685mm, Face size is 110 inch square and grip size is 4 3/8, this size suitable for all men and women, good idea for professionals and beginners.You can enjoy the tennis ball game longer and do not have shoulder pain caused by other heavier racket.The package include 1 Racket, 1 Carrying Bag, 1 Tennis Grip(Black Color).
- 🥇5.Quality After-sales Service: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed, especially for beginners and entertainers. You can use this racket with confidence, which can give you a good sports experience. If there are any quality problems with the racket, you can contact us. We have the best service team to solve all customer's questions and problems.
Champion Sports 27-Inch Titanium Tennis Racquet
- Oversize head offers more power to your swing
- Wide body construction
- Strong titanium frame
- Tennis Racket: 27in
- Cushioned leather grip
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 1/4)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
Wilson Puts a New 'Spin' on Tennis Rackets
A new line of tennis rackets from Wilson.
If you want maximum spin, get ready to put away the tennis racket you are currently using and get ready to take these new frames from Wilson for a "spin."
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. has announced the newest in tennis racket technology for 2020 with the launch of Spin Effect Technology, its patent-pending racket technology dramatically increasing spin. It is the first racket system enabling players to add over 200 RPMs on their shots without needing to change their swing. Two rackets, the Steam 99S and Steam 105S, feature Spin Effect Technology and will debut in January 2020.
"This racket design is a significant breakthrough," said Jon Muir, general manager for Wilson Racquet Sports. "Our R D; and Product teams spent significant time testing, analyzing technologies and developing different racket designs that enhance spin and playability. We have something really special in the Steam 99S and Steam 105S. In the end, players will see their degree of spin increase. It is essentially the same as lowering the net by two inches and extending the court by a foot. The bottom line is that more shots make it over the net and stay in play."
At its state-of-the-art Innovation Center, Wilson investigated the correlation between string pattern, racket design and spin, and is the only tennis brand to use proprietary monitoring technology to measure spin rotation, speed and height. Wilson discovered that fewer cross strings were a key driver of maximizing string movement along with faster snapback speed to generate more spin.
John Lyons, Global Products Director for Wilson says the need for a racket like this comes from the way the game of tennis is now played.
"World class and even good club players don't want to shorten their swing," stated Lyons. "So swing has become so important and generating spin is something they all want."
This has resulted in a complete racket redesign that supports this new string pattern while enhancing overall playability as well. It is the first racket that provides up to 3.3 times more string movement and 69 percent faster snap back, specifically engineered for this style of play.
Lyons said they tested many different string patterns to see which would work. Wilson even enlisted the service of a TrackMan device, which is typically used to test golf clubs.
"The TrackMan allowed us to track the ball rotations, the height and arc of the balls hit with the rackets," added Lyons. "We were able to see where the balls were going to land."
The Steam 99S and Steam 105S with Spin Effect Technology use Amplifeel 360,Wilson's enhanced handle technology that provides a superior feel while dramatically increasing power.
"Today's game has changed dramatically and is all about aggressive spin," Muir continued.
"Wilson continues to lead this evolution. This advancement will bring increased spin potential to a wider audience and will improve their game."
Lyons says they will recommend that players using the Spin Effect Technology also use the Luxilon 4g string to get the most out of the technology. This is the string Serena Williams switched to, at least on half her strings, earlier in 2020.
"This racket is really for any player looking for more spin," offered up Lyons.
He said it could be for advanced players, good junior players and even women could benefit from the technology since they may not generate as much spin as the men do.
This appears to be cutting edge technology from Wilson. You can see their entire line at www.wilson.com.
Rick Limpert is an Atlanta-based sports technology writer. You can follow him on Twitter at @RickRoswell