Best Light Tennis Shoes in 2023
adidas Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, Aero Pink/Aero Pink/White, 7.5 Medium US
- Stretchy, mesh running shoes with extra cushioning for all-day comfort
- Stretchable mesh upper for breathability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort
K-Swiss Bigshot Light 3 Womens Tennis Shoe (White/Silver, 9)
- Synthetic Leather/Textile Upper
- Textile Collar Lining
- Draggaurd Rubber & Aosta Rubber Outsole
- CMEVA Midsole and Sock Liner
- Lace Closure
adidas Women's SoleMatch Bounce Tennis Shoe, Light Grey Heather/Light Grey Heather/hi-res Coral, 8 M US
- Tennis shoes with a TPU chassis for stability on the court
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Abrasion-resistant textile upper offers soft comfort; Abrasion-resistant Adituff toe
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning; Soft textile lining for comfort
- Durable non-marking rubber outsole provides traction
K-Swiss Men's Bigshot Light 3 Tennis Shoe (White/Brillant Blue/Black, 10.5)
Skechers Kids Girls' Wavy Lites Sneaker, Multi, 8 Medium US Toddler
- Hyper Dot Design Upper
- Lightweight & Flexible
- Non-Marking Outsole
- Great Fit
K-Swiss Men's Bigshot Light Tennis Shoe, White/Black/Silver, 10.5 M US
Skechers Kids Girls' Sparkle LITE-Unicorn Craze Sneaker, Denim/Lavender, 11 Medium US Little Kid
- Long Lasting/Bright Lights With Each Step
- Non-marking outsole
- On/Off Button For Lights
K-Swiss Performance Women's Tennis Shoes, Black Plum Kitten Coral Almond 095, 6.5 UK
- K-Swiss Women`s Bigshot Light 3 Tennis Shoes are engineered to provide lightweight stability, comfort, and performance at a reasonable price.
- Durawrap Technology
- K-EVA Midsole
- Size - (8.5) | Color - (Plum Kitten And Coral Almond)
Under Armour Men's Kilchis Sneaker, Black (002)/White, 10.5
- Highly breathable, quick dry textile upper
- Welded synthetic overlays for abrasion protection
- Fixed bungee lacing system for easy on/off
- Contoured midsole & footbed designed for rapid drainage
- J Step non marking rubber outsole for best in class grip on smooth wet surfaces
JABASIC Women Casual Breathable Running Sneakers Lightweight Tennis Shoes (8,Navy/Pink)
- Closure: Lace-Up Design,Closely Fitting Your Feet
- Breathable Upper:Knit Upper Vamp Is Breathable And Soft,Keeping Your Toes Free To Move.
- Special Pattern On The Upper Features With Youth And Vitality,Especially For Exercise And Casual Wearing.
- Lady Knit Shoes With Soft Insole Have Good Elasticity,Keeping Your Feet Cool And Dry All Day.
- Stylish Sneakers Outsoles Are Made Of EVA Decorated With Anti-skid TPR Patch,Reducing The Impact When Landing And Creasing Grip While Walking.
Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf and Tennis Challenge in Miami Features Wyclef and Ne-Yo
It's entertainment, business, and fun, rolled into one fabulous Labor Day weekend at one of Miami's premiere resorts, The Doral.
It's Black Enterprise Magazine's 17th year hosting the annual event that draws attendees from around the country and all walks of life, highlighting some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry. The golf, tennis, and spa experience is the backdrop for five jam-packed days of activities to fill your hours. Let's see, there is a Mardi Gras in Miami celebration, with a performance by Grammy-nominated singer, songwriter Ledisi opening night to get your groove started. A La Pepsi F.E.T.E. Concert, with headliner and Grammy winner Wyclef Jean. A VIP concert with hot R B; hitmaker Ne-Yo. Yow! That's just getting things started.
Don't forget you have to play in the 54-Hole Competitive Tournament Golf. How about trying to slay Doral's TPC Blue Monster Course, with its long fairways, deep Bermuda rough, and selection of water hazards challenging your great golfing skills? Are you up for the Monster? Well, if not, then there is always non-competitive, social golf for folks like you and me. Just my speed.
Play social or competitive tennis, or sign up for a tennis clinic--beginners are welcome! All this action got you spinning around? Well, relax. Head for my favorite spot--The Spa. Yeaahhhh! That's where I spend all my time! Steam, sauna, jacuzzi, massages, wraps, nails, hair, skin, and pamper, pamper, and more pampering. Sound good? I knew you would like it!
Check out one of several health, fitness, and business workshops. Zumba to the salsa beat; shoot hoops in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament; display your culinary talents participating in the Next Chef Challenge, or hit the streets for a shopping excursion, plus more! Black Enterprise has plans to keep you busy.
Black Enterprise is the source for financial building and investing for African-Americans, offering business information and advice and features today's top entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and decision makers.
To register for the Black Enterprise/Pepsi Golf and Tennis Challenge, go here. To see a full schedule of all the events, just visit here.