Best Lite Tennis Racquets in 2022
Wilson Tour Slam Tennis Racquet (EA)
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Volcanic frame technology for power and stability
- Power strings longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock pads for improved comfort
- Strung, no cover.Unstrung Balance:33.5CM/3 Pts HL
Babolat 2018 Pure Drive Lite Tennis Racquet - Quality Babolat tring (4-3/8)
- Babolat's lightest Pure Drive. Excellent for intermediate and youth players
- With Cortex Feel for 2018 - a shock adsorbing material integrated into the carbo fibre to give a very comfortable and controlled play
- Also for 2018 with the next generation of FSI technology. The string mounting and spacing is precisely engineered to give optimal control and spin
- 100 head, 10.1 ounce strung, 1 head light, 16x19 pattern
- Strung with quality Babolat string in natural color. Contact us for other colors and extra cost choice (not for FBA orders)
Babolat Pure Aero Lite Tennis Racquet (4_0/8)
- THE SPIN MACHINE: Equipped with the same technologies as the Pure Aero, the Babolat Pure Aero Lite is perfectly suited to junior players switching over to an adult racket or intermediate-level adult players looking for lightness, maneuverability and spin.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Length 27 Inches, Head Size: 645 cm/ 100 Inches, Weight:260 g/9.2 oz, Balance: 4 Pts HL, Cross Section: 23-26 mm, Type of Swing: Moderate to Full, String Tension: 55-65, String Pattern: 16x19, Stiffness: 72 RA, Composition: 100% Graphite, Grip: Syntec Pro Grip
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: AeroModular2, Woofer grommets, Cortex system, FSI Spin
- FREE STRINGING: High End Multi-filament Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of the Racquet at No Additional Cost
Babolat 2019 Pure Aero Lite Tennis Racquet (4 1/2" Grip)
- It’s a new era in the Pure Aero legacy! The redesigned and re-engineered 2019 Pure Aero is coming soon. The updated Pure Aero features more control plus a better feel and is perfect for players who use spin as their weapon of choice to dominate the court.
- AEROMODULAR TECHNOLOGY: Updated aerodynamic frame with an optimized design for increased racquet head speed.
- FSI SPIN: Open string pattern with oblong shaped grommets to generate more spin.
- CORTEX PURE FEEL: Better vibration damping thanks to new material powered by SMAC integrated in the graphite at 3 and 9 o'clock that provides an exceptional feel.
- CARBONPLY STABILIZER: Superior stability for increased precision thanks to a new generation of high performance carbon fibers developed by Chomarat added in the core of the racquet.
HEAD Graphene 360 Extreme Lite Racquets (4 1/4")
- HEAD brings their new and improved Graphene 360 technology to the HEAD Extreme Lite.
- Graphene 360
- Spin Grommets
- Comfortable Flex
- Size - (4_1/4) | Color - (See Description)
Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet (4" Inch Grip) Strung with Pink String (Lightweight and Well Balanced Racket)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WELL BALANCED RACKET: The Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet bring impressive performance to beginner and intermediate players alike. It has a midplus sized head, comes strung at 9.6 ounces, and an open string bed at 16x19 for players who like to impart spin. Woofer string technology reduces unwanted vibration while increasing feel, and also increases the sweetspot.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 102 sq. in. / 658 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 9.6oz / 272.2g; Balance: 13.38in / 34cm / 1 pts HL; Swingweight: 300; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 23mm / 25mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite; String Pattern:16 Mains / 20 Crosses; String Tension: 50-55 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Woofer string technology allows the strings to move freely. The entire surface of the string bed will react, as opposed to only a few, and this allows for more spin, increased sweetspot, and also absorbs unwanted vibration, while increasing feel.
- CHOICE OF FREE CUSTOM STRING COLORS: Choose your string color to stand out on the court! High end, synthetic gut at mid-range tension is included with the purchase of this racquet at no additional cost.
HEAD Graphene Touch Extreme Lite 4 1/4 Unstrung Tennis Racquet
- HEAD size 100in beam 23/26/21mm
- Weight 10.6oz unstrung
- Length 27in
- String pattern 16/19
- Balance .67in hl/325mm
HEAD Ti. Conquest Tennis Racket - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance 27 Inch Racquet - 4 1/4 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Conquest tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 108" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz, Head Size : 108in, Grip Size: 4.25in, Length: 27in.
Wilson Envy XP Lite Tennis Racquet (4 1/4" Grip) Set or Kit Bundled with a Pink/White Advantage 2-Pack Tennis Racket Bag and a Can of Tennis Balls
How to Get a Great Racquetball Backhand Shot
Learn to develop a dominating backhand shot in racquetball with step-by-step instructions and practice techniques.
Simply put, racquetball is an awesome game. It is fun, fast paced and is great exercise.
I have played for years and continue to enjoy it to this day. I may not be the best, but there hasn't been a time I've played that I didn't have fun. Some liken it to squash, but the squash racquets are longer, similar to badminton and the squash ball is smaller than the racquetball ball.
A great backhand shot can be a decisive play in the game. The game is so fast, there are plenty of times you just don't have the time to position yourself for anything else.
I want to detail here how you can get a great backhand shot.
It takes a great deal of practice to execute it well without having to slow down and think about it.
One good way is by simply bouncing a ball on the opposite side of your racquet and practicing. Then try to see how many backhands you can hit consecutively. But remember to keep your form.
Once you have the mechanics down, you can practice hitting the ball at a lower spot on the wall. You can bend your knees slightly more and continue the level swing or angle the racquet. Either way, once you have this shot in your arsenal, your opponents will think twice about going to your off hand!