Best Looking Tennis Shoes in 2023
UMYOGO Mens Athletic Walking Blade Running Tennis Shoes Fashion Sneakers (10 M US, 1-Black)
- Rubber material of sole possesses high durability for prolonging the wearing time of our shoes.
- The elastic blade soles have high flexibility which allows the shoes to bend strongly while doing sports.
- Knit upper material make it possible that your feet free breath when you run or walk. It's soft and protective to cushion your every step.
- Perfect for casual, walking, travel, running, jogging,training, physical exercises and other light sports etc.
- Breathable,durable,lightweight,soft,deodorant.After you walk through the day's work with these shoes, you can keep the shoes dry and comfortable. This is a great feeling.
Skechers Men's DELSON-Axton Sneaker, CDB, 9 M US
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
- Goga Mat Arch, Air Cooled Memory Foam, Relaxed Fit, slip-on
Babolat SFX 3 All Court Mens Tennis Shoe - Diva Blue/Black - Size 9
- Babolat Men`s SFX 3 All Court Tennis Shoes are engineered to be more stable, comfortable, and breathable than past models for dynamic performance.
- Kompressor System
- Active Flexion
- Michelin Performance Outsole
- Size - (9 D(M) Us) | Color - (Diva Blue And Black)
UNDER ARMOUR Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (002)/Black, 11
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
Prince Women's T22 Tennis Shoe,White/Silver,9 M US
- PRC 1000 outsole provides unmatched durability
- Wishbone shank for increased mid foot stability
Skechers Men's Cessnock Shoe, Black, 13 W US
- Breathable mesh
- Bungee lacing
- Slip resistant
- Relax fit
- Memory foam insole
ASICS Gel-Dedicate 6 Women's Tennis Shoes, White/Silver, 7.5 M US
- Work on your backhand and serve in the full-match comfort of the ASICS® Gel-Dedicate 6 tennis shoe.
- Made for the newbie recreational tennis player.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar. Comfortable fabric lining. Molded foam footbed. Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to mid-stance. Trusstic System® reduces weight of the sole unit without sacrificing structural integrity. Solid rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,taupe,10.5 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
New Balance Women's WC806 Tennis-W Tennis Shoe, White, 5 D US
- ABZORB cushioning
- C-CAP midsole
- Lightning Dry Liner
- For tennis players looking for superior stability and support, New Balance serves up the New Balance MC806.
Skechers for Work Women's Ghenter Bronaugh Work and Food Service Shoe,BLACK,9W US
- Air cooled memory foam
- Breathable textile material
- Water Repellent
- Nursing Shoe
- Food Service
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
Magic Under the Moonlight
On Saturday, August 13th the Animal Rescue Fund of The Hamptons (www.arfhamptons.org) hosted Magic Under the Moonlight, an evening of dinner and dancing on the ocean at the Bridgehampton Tennis & Surf Club.
On Saturday, August 13th the Animal Rescue Fund of The Hamptons (www.arfhamptons.org) hosted Magic Under the Moonlight, an evening of dinner and dancing on the ocean at the Bridgehampton Tennis amp; Surf Club.
Over 200 high profile guests from New York and the Hamptons attended the magical evening coordinated by Event Planner Joanna Cummings of Elite Weddings amp; Events to celebrate ARF and raise important funds for cats and dogs in need. The event was chaired by Rachel and Gary Sumers and all proceeds benefitted ARF, the leading animal adoption center on the East End of Long Island.
Guests enjoyed a raw bar and cocktails, followed by dinner and magic by magician JB Benn. Afterwards, the party continued into the night with music by DJ duo AndrewAndrew and a beach bonfire under the stars. The evening honored Dr. Lewis Berman, Veterinarian and Founder of Park East Animal Hospital, for his 50 years of outstanding veterinary practice and service to the animal welfare community. Longtime animal rescue advocate and renowned New York Post columnist and NBC commentator Cindy Adams introduced Dr. Berman and presented him with his award. Joining in the evening's festivities was a selection of ARF cats and dogs available for adoption. By the end of the evening nearly $250,00 had been raised in support of ARF and Phoebe, a 3 month old dachshund mix had found a loving new home.
Guests Included: Chuck and Ellen Scarborough, Cindy Adams, Amanda and Dr. Lewis Berman, Emilia Saint-Amand and Fred Krimendahl, Jean and Martin Shafiroff, Patsy and Jeff Tarr, Barbara Slifka, Frances Hayward, Sandra McConnell, Barbara and Alan Washkowitz, Liz Brown and Leslie Alexander, Shelly and Larry Brown, Richard Thompson, William McKnight, Lisa and Brian McCarthy, Bernard Maisner, Polly Bruckmann, Margo and James Nederlander, Gale and Ira Drukier, Rachel and Gary Sumers, many more.