Best Made Tennis Shoes in 2023
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,black/Grey,11 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
- Adjustable.Flexible traction outsole
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe, Aluminum/Black/Directoire Blue, 10.5 Medium US
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
L-RUN Athletic Water Shoes for Surfing Walking White Women_9, Men_7 M US
- STRETCH MATERIAL: Upper with stretch breathable ultra light weight fabric for fast draining and cross ventilation, give excellent flexible and comfortable.
- ELASTIC BAND: Elastic band with removable shoeslaces help adjust the shoes according to the width of the feet quickly, convenient and did not step on the troubles of shoelaces.
- FLEXIBLE&LIGHTWEIGHT: Take advantage of the textile, high-quality flexible and lightweight style fits your barefoot skin perfectly and make you feel like wearing socks.
- NON-SLIP&FOOT SAFETY: Thicken outsole with stronger traction, prevent you from slipping in slippery conditions. Durable rubber soles with comfortable thicken honeycomb structure insole, protect your feet from getting hurt by rock and stone.
- Occasion: Perfectly design for swimming, surfing, water sports, beach sports, sailing, yoga, water aerobics sports etc. Nice Choice for Family Outdoor Activities.
New Balance Women's 496v3 CUSH + Walking Shoe, Grey, 9 B US
- CUSH+ Midsole
- NB Ultra Soft Comfort Insert
- Walking Strike Path
- Flexible Overlays in Optimal Areas
- Removable Insert
New Balance Men's MX623v3 Casual Comfort Training Shoe, White/Navy, 8.5 W US
- Slightly padded tongue and collar. Breathable textile lining offers a great in-shoe feel. Removable EVA insole. IMEVA midsole provides firm, yet flexible cushioning. Internal support shank. ABZORB® heel technology delivers a superior blend of cushioning and compression set. Differential (heel-to-toe drop): 10 mm Non-marking rubber outsole. Imported. Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe. Measurements: Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8, width 4E
- Get the most out of your workout with the lasting cushioned comfort of the New Balance® MX623v3 training shoe underfoot.
- Smooth leather or suede leather uppers.Dependent on color selected.
- Lace-up closure.
- Heel pull loop.
Skechers Sport Men's Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker,White/Navy,13 M US
- 1.5 inches heel
- Soft fabric shoe lining
2 Pack Sports Gear Spray (32oz Spray Bottle) - Odor Eater Deodorizer for Gym Bags, Athletic Equipment & Tennis Shoes - Made in USA - by Essential Values
- BEST VALUE Sports Deodorizer & Eliminator On Amazon - *MADE IN USA* - Hundreds of Sprays in 32oz Bottle
- SAFE & FRESH SMELLS - Our Odor Eater Uses a Unique Blend Formula So You Can Feel Safe Knowing You’re Not Ingesting Heavy Chemicals Like Other Brands! 3-5 Sprays Eliminates Virtually ANY ODOR!
- GETS THE FUNK OUT - Often Times Deodorizers Leave Nasty Scents Behind MASKING the Odor Versus Actually Removing It. We Engineered Our Formula Here in the USA Leaving You with a FRESH Pina Colada Scent, Virtually Removing the Deep-Rooted Odors Causing The Smell
- GREAT USE FOR ALL SPORTS EQUIPMENT AND PADS - You Name it, Wherever You Sweat, We Have You Covered! Great use for Football & Hockey Pads, Gym Bags, Yoga Mats, Boxing Gloves; Running Shoes / Tennis Shoes, Gym Equipment, Lacrosse and Soccer Pads
- VERSATILE FOR OTHER USES - When a Product Works, Why Not Use it Where it's Needed? Consider Other Uses for the Need for REMOVING ODORS in Auto’s, Trucks, RV’s, Pet Odors, Farm smells, Boats, Garbage Cans, Bathrooms, Basements, Kitchens and Laundry, Furnace filters and Duct, Smoke Odors, Fish Odors & More!
Skechers Men's AFTERÂ BURNÂ M.FIT Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker, Brown/Taupe, 10.5 4E US
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
New Balance Men's 608v5 Casual Comfort Cross Trainer Shoe, White/Navy, 11.5 M US
- Dual Density Collar Foam
- Injection Molded EVA
- Internal Shank
- PU insert
Rockport Men's Chranson Black 9 M (D)-9 M
- A low-cut profile and rugged design are what set the Rockport® Chranson apart from other shoes.
- Lace-up front closure with metal eyelets.
- Durable leather upper.
- Contrast-colored top stitch details.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar. Comfortable man-made lining and insole. Man-made outsole with tread for traction. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Hypnotherapy, a Great Healer
Hypnotherapy can help an individual in many activities. Mike Alcouloumre, a hynotherapist, has helped people improve in their sports activities such as golf, tennis, or basketball. He has also helped people with their sleep problems.
Mike Alcouloumre, a hypnotherapist, got started in this field because he had a strong desire to help people. When he first started his training and heard others give their reasons for pursuing this science, he had his own reasons. Initially, he started helping people who wanted to get help in improving their performance in sports, since he was an avid sports lover himself. He started with golfers. He helped them perform better by building confidence in them. He did this by telling them while they were under hypnosis, to rehearse seeing themselves perform. They were to see images of themselves going through all the steps successfully that a good golfer goes through.
"They build confidence by visualizing that they are doing well," said Alcouloumre. "Like mentaly rehearsing."
He has also used this technique on singers, actors, and indiiduals who are in other fields.
Hypnoherapy helps by suggesting to the unconscious mind what the person wants to accomplish.
"What it does," said Alcouloumre, "My suggestion tells the person that he or she is capable of doing what they are motivated to accomplish."
He has helped people who have wanted to change jobs. For example, one client was in a field that he had lost interest in, so he decided that he wanted to do something more creative. He wanted to do some type of grapics for movies. Alcouloumre went through the same procedure as he uses for singers or actors.
"They go go through a complete visualization of the task that is to be performed," he said.
Thses sessions last an hour. The first half hour is spent on talking about problems and goals, and the last half hour is devoted to the hypnotizing session.
Hypnosis also helps healthy weight loss. Alcouloumre uses a different image technique regarding eating habits.
"People who are over eating are under sress,"remarked Alcouloumre. "They need to build a new re-action to food."
Before going through hypnosis, however, Alcouloumre talks to the patient. He tries to find out more about their eating problems and situations that are causing their stress. He then proceeds with the hypnosis part of the therapy. When under hypnosis, he suggests that they are taking a walk or drinking water instead of reaching out for that piece of cake or whatever the food may be.. The patient can also choose whatever image he wants in order to divert his attention from food. The purpose of these images is to make the mind believe that this is what the person really wants to do rather than eating. This individual, when finished with the therapy sessions, may have a desire to go for a walk or whatever image was implanted instead of eating. Alcouloumre will also recreate a calm frame of reference with his clients.
Alcouloumre indicated that many people come to him because of their sleeping problem. Some of his insomniac patients told him that they have tried everything and nothing has helped. He gets quite a few people with this type of problem. They tell him that they will go through hypnotherapy as a last resort.. This therapist will try to find out the reason for their sleep problem before he hypnotizes them. He gives them suggestions and what they are striving for while in hypnosis. He also gives them a CD that will relax them before they go to sleep.
Alcouloumre states that he has helped himself with mild allergy problems. He suffers from allergies the first couple of months during Spring. He has had hay fever. During self-hypnosis, he convinces himself that he is not suffering from his allergies. As soon as he feels his symptoms begin, he goes through his procedure. He does this about 15 minutes a day for about a week. His symptoms disappear.
When it comes to individuals who have deeper problems, hypnotherapy works well when the hypnotist works with a patient who is also going to a psychiatrist.. Alcouloumre does not work with a patient who has deep psychological problems unless the patient is going through psychotherapy.
psychoanalyst, Dr. Emanuel Honig, gives an example of what can happen to someone who goes through hypnosis who has deep problems. He said that if someone has deep conflicts due to an early childhood trauma, hypnosis might cause other severe problems.
In general, most people find this type of therapy very relaxing and pleasurable and gives them the benefits that they are looking for.