10 Best Male Tennis Players
Updated on: May 2023
Best Male Tennis Players in 2023
Tennis Player Gifts For Women Men Coffee Mug - Funny Tennis Themed Playing Play Birthday Christmas Tea Cup 11 oz Whizk MTR609
Sport Headbands/Wristbands Sweatband for Men Women,Non-Slip & Sweat Wicking Athletic Sweatband for Basketball, Running, Football, Yoga, Working Out, Tennis Terry Cloth to Keep your Head Dry & Cool
- ★TRANSPORTS MOISTURE AWAY FROM SKIN：Tired of sweat and hair getting into your eyes during the entire work and sports? Our headbands and wrisbands absorb sweat well, wick away moisture and dry quickly. Provide all grip, and no slip. Keep sweat and hair out of your face, that you can focus on whatever you’re doing.
- ★SUPER ABSORBENT：These wristbands/sweatbands combo offers ultimate absorbency beyond ordinary terry cloth.Athletic Sweatband made of 85% Cotton, 12% Spandex, 3% Nylon. One size fits most. Unisex Headbands great for Women& Men. Normal Length 7.97 inches, max to 12.60 inches, Width 2.0 inches, Thickness: 0.60 inches.
- ★STRETCH AND COMFORTABLE FIT: Tanluhu men headband/ wristband are supre soft, strecthy, holding sweat, breathability, odour control, quick-dry, skin-friendly, lightweight, no-stimulation, durability, anti-pilling, no smell. Non- slip head wrap keep you cooler and comfortable in activities.
- ★STYLISH WITH EASY CARE : Elastic comfortable sweatbands come in vibrant stylish colors for both men and women. You can easily match a head band to your favourite outfit and look awesome. Its easily machine and hand washable and we recommend drying by hanging for maximum life-span.
- ★VERSATILE USE: These super absorbent sweat head bands are ideal choice for running, basketball, hiking, marathons, tennis, workout, walking, yoga, cycling, and any other physical exercise activity.
DNVEN 25 inches x 41 inches Sports Theme Sports Man Tennis Player Silhouette Vinyl Wall Decals Teens Boys Room Playroom Wall Stickers
- Highest quality black vinyl. Lasts up to 5 years.Reuse recycle refresh your home with Dnven wall decals!
- Picture for reference only. Applied size: 25" x 41" inch. Easy to apply - just use transfer film.
- Ideal for Walls or Glass. Will not damage walls or surfaces. Patience is required when applying this.
- Notice: Make it flat before putting it up.
- All rights reserved by Dnven. Any unauthorized uses are illegal and should be held responsible for copyright infringement.
Male Tennis Player Sport Abstract Wall Art 8x10, Set of 4 Ready to Frame Prints Ideal for Teen Boy Bedroom, Club Locker Room, Teachers, Coaches and Fans
New Balance Men's MC1006V1 Black/White Tennis Shoe - 10 D(M) US
- Cushion- and stability-minded tennis shoe featuring breathable mesh insets
- REVlite lightweight foam midsole
- Non-marking Ndurance durable outsole with long-wear drag tip
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper
New Balance Men's mc806 Tennis Shoe, White, 12 D US
- Lace-up tennis shoe with reinforced toe featuring perforated toe box and side panel
- ABZORB cushioning
- C-CAP midsole
Tennis Player Mens Serve Watercolor Art Print by Dan Morris
ASICS Gel-Dedicate 6 Men's Tennis Shoes, White/Silver, 11 M US
- Work on your backhand and serve in the full-match comfort of the ASICS® Gel-Dedicate 6 tennis shoe.
- Made for the newbie recreational tennis player.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar. Comfortable fabric lining. Molded foam footbed. Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to mid-stance. Trusstic System® reduces weight of the sole unit without sacrificing structural integrity. Solid rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear
Athletico 6 Racquet Tennis Bag | Padded to Protect Rackets & Lightweight | Professional or Beginner Tennis Players | Unisex Design for Men, Women, Youth and Adults (Red)
- SPACIOUS ENOUGH FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED - This bag can hold up to 6 tennis rackets, a water bottle, tennis shoes, clothes, and a towel.
- WEAR IT YOUR WAY - Carry the double handles comfortably with the padded velcro-close wrap. Wear as a backpack with the included padded straps. Clip on a padded strap for a shoulder or crossbody bag.
- ZIPPERED FELT-LINED TECH POCKET - protect your phone, electronics, and accessories
- INCLUDES FENCE HOOK - perfect for keeping your Athletico bag off the court; tucks away in hidden pocket when not in use
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We believe highly in the quality of our tennis bags. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.
Heart Wolf Mamba Kobe Legend Basketball Player 24 Tennis Shoes for Mens Slip on
- Non-slip Natural Rubber Sole.
- Very well made and stylish enough to wear with shorts, jeans or even a pair of slacks.
- Fast shipping, decent price and a good product.
- Breathable textile upper for lightweight comfort,Your feet can breathe easy in mesh upper.Help you protect your feet and prevent accident bumper and reduce physical energy consumption when climbing.
- Shipping time is 7 to 12 working days By USPS.
Justine Henin: Most Underrated Female Athlete in the World, Much Less Tennis
If you asked the casual fan or even ESPN who the best female tennis player is they'd probably say Maria Sharapova or one of the Williams sisters. They aren't, Justine Henin is.
I know the ESPYs don't amount to much, they aren't highly respected awards or anything like the Oscars or the Emmys. The fans also vote on the ESPYs so it's largely a popularity contest. When it was announced that Maria Sharapova won for best female tennis player it was not a shock at all (although my money would've been on one of the Williams sisters), but I thought to myself that people really need to be educated on the sport of tennis.
No offense to Maria Sharapova. I actually like Maria Sharapova, which I think most people who actually follow tennis don't like that her much because of her attitude. I'm assuming most of the people who voted for Maria Sharapova are the people who don't really follow tennis and think she is hot. I do like Maria Sharapova though, she is a very good tennis player but she is not the number one female in tennis, neither is Serena Williams, neither is Venus Williams. Justine Henin is the top female in tennis and probably the most underrated female athlete in the world.
It's easy to see that Justine Henin is the top female in tennis because unlike a lot of sports, tennis has a ranking system. The WTA Rankings take into consideration the last twelve months of play. Justine Henin is currently first in the WTA rankings; 779 points ahead of second place Maria Sharapova, 2077 points ahead of Serena Williams and 2802 points ahead of Venus Williams. The Sony Ericsson Tour takes into consideration only what a player has done this year. Justine Henin is also first in the Sony Ericsson point race; 255 points ahead of second place Jelena Jankovic, 1104 points ahead of Serena Williams, 1460 points ahead of Maria Sharapova and 1615 points ahead of Venus Williams.
Players like Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova probably make a ton of money in endorsements but when it comes to just playing tennis Justine Henin also makes the most prize money in singles competition. So far this year Justine Henin has made 2.5 mil in prize money. Serena Williams has made 1.7 mil, Venus Williams has made 1.4 mil and Maria Sharapova has made 1 mil.
Everybody goes on and on about how great Roger Federer is, and he definitely is, but I don't see why people don't talk about Justine Henin more. Would you believe that Justine Henin went to as many Grand Slam Finals last year as Roger Federer? Well she did. She didn't win three out of four Grand Slams like Roger Federer did but she did reach the finals in all four Grand Slams. That's pretty impressive. No, Justine Henin hasn't won Wimbledon five years in a row like Roger Federer but she has won three French Opens in a row, that isn't something to sneeze at. In fact, Rafael Nadal just won his third French Open in a row this year and everybody made a big deal out of it, but there wasn't anybody talking about Justine Henin.
Some people, especially ESPN broadcasters, might argue that while Justine Henin has had the better consistent year, Serena Williams is the better tennis player right now. Unfortunately for them, Serena Williams just lost her most recent matchup against Justine Henin at Wimbledon. Justine Henin is the top player in women's tennis right now, it's a fact.
Think about every women's sport and the best player in their sport and you'll see that Justine Henin is talked about the least. Everybody talks about Lisa Leslie, Sue Bird and Diani Taurasi in the WNBA and Candace Parker in College Basketball. Danica Patrick gets a lot of attention and last time I checked she hasn't even won a race. Michelle Wie and Annika Sorenstam are talked about all the time in women's golf. Even some of the women's softball players like Cat Osterman and Monica Abbott are getting some love from ESPN. Amanda Beard gets attention for taking her clothes off and every four years even the women gymnasts, track stars and volleyball players get attention. Meanwhile, Justine Henin quietly continues to be the most underrated female athlete in all of sports.