10 Best Mens Tennis Shoes For Wide Feet
Updated on: May 2023
Best Mens Tennis Shoes For Wide Feet in 2023
New Balance Men's LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe, Neon Emerald/White, 8 2E US
Skechers for Work Women's Ghenter Bronaugh Work and Food Service Shoe,BLACK,9W US
- Air cooled memory foam
- Breathable textile material
- Water Repellent
- Nursing Shoe
- Food Service
- Closure Type: Lace-Up
ASICS Gel-Dedicate 6 Men's Tennis Shoes, White/Silver, 8.5 M US
- Work on your backhand and serve in the full-match comfort of the ASICS® Gel-Dedicate 6 tennis shoe.
- Made for the newbie recreational tennis player.
- Breathable mesh, textile, and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar. Comfortable fabric lining. Molded foam footbed. Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to mid-stance. Trusstic System® reduces weight of the sole unit without sacrificing structural integrity. Solid rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 12 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear
Rockport Men's Eureka Walking Shoe, Black, 9 D(M) US
- Flexible, lightweight upper
- San crispino construction for heel stability
- Strobel provides forefoot flexibility
- Latex foam footbed
- Breathable mesh lining
- EVA Midsole Provides Flexible Lightweight Impact Absorption
- Rubber Outsole Provides Long Wear Durability
Skechers Men's AFTERÂ BURNÂ M.FIT Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker, Brown/Taupe, 8.5 M US
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
Wilson Footwear Men's Tennis Shoe, Ebony/Black/Infrared, 11 D (M)
- 4D support chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- Df2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and performance (Df2 = heel Drop 9 mm)
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
Skechers mens Go Walk Max-Athletic Air Mesh Slip on Walking Shoe,charcoal,13 EEE US
- Skechers go Walk max midsole and outsole for high level cushioning and support
- 5Gen sole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Goga max technology insole for maximum support and cushioning
- Combines a proprietary 'squish' Component with our exclusive material
- Super Lightweight mesh fabric upper for ideal fit
ZOCAVIA Men's Non Slip Work Shoes Ultra Lightweight Breathable Mesh Tennis Running Walking Athletic Sneakers New Black 11 M US
- Breathable Mesh Layers: The breathable woven upper will keep your feet away from the wet condition, and create a dry environment for your feet during moving.
- Non-Slip & Lightweight: The rubber outsole is lightweight and offers impact cushioning, anti-twist, abrasion-resistant and anti-slip performance
- Durable Foam Insole: Memory Foam Insole has good elasticity. Further, moisture-wicking insoles help keep your feet cool and comfortable when moving.
- Rubber outsole: Flexible,durable & skid resistant sole offers a safety environment for feet,perfect for walking, running, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, etc
- Excellent Shopping Experience: If you have any quesisons about our products, please feel free contact us, we will handle it within 24 hours.
adidas Men's Gamecourt Tennis Shoe, White/Matte Silver/Black, 11 M US
- Breathable tennis shoes with a Cloudfoam midsole for extra comfort
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Breathable mesh upper with TPU reinforcements for support
- Adituff for best abrasion resistance in the toe area; Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
Nike Men's Court Lite 2 Tennis Shoe, White/Game Royal-Flash Crimson, 9 Regular US
- Combination leather, Synthetic and mesh construction for comfortable support
- Full-length foam midsole with shank for cushioning and stabilization
- Outsole traction pattern for control on hard courts
The Best Sports Books
Like sports? Whether you are looking for stats or stories, there are many books dedicated to specific sports. Here is a list of just a few
Shoeless Joe (W.P. Kinsella). This novel is the basis for the famous baseball flick "Field of Dreams." Its 265 pages of story set around the sport's most famous fictional cornfield.
Babe Ruth's Own Book of Baseball (George Herman Ruth). There's question to whether The Babe himself wrote all of this book, but it still gives a look into the life and times of one of sports most storied players. Originally printed back in the late 1920s.
The Negro Baseball Leagues: A Photographic History (Phil Dixon). Pictures are worth a thousand words in this book which lets reader literally look at the Negro Leagues, the leagues where great players like Josh Gibson were relegated by racism but still managed to set records and win some fame. A similar book is Negro League Baseball (Ernest C. Withers).
ESPN Baseball Encyclopedia
Get your stats fresh each year with this baseball book produced ever season by ESPN. The 2020 version has a forward by Peter Gammons. Sports Illustrated also puts out a yearly Prospectus to help fantasy leaguers.
ESPN College Football Encyclopedia: The Complete History of the Game (Michael MacCambridge)
For people more interested in the college game than the NFL, check stats and history in this 1632 page tome.
MacCambridge is also the author of the football history America's Game: The Epic Story of How Football Captured a Nation. If you doubt the truth to his title, consider that 90 million people tuned into the 2020 Super Bowl! 576 pages.
Fans of the college sport may also want to check out the book Big Games: College Football's Greatest Rivalries (Michael Bradley) which focused on warfare between such teams as Auburn and Alabama, Army vs. Navy and my personal favorite, Miami vs. FSU (go 'Canes!). Even younger player populate Friday Night Lights (HG Bissinger) This book was the basis for the critically-acclaimed Billy Bob Thorton movie about Texas high school football.
The Pittsburg Steelers: The Official Team History
This is actually one of a series of "official team history" books available for all NFL teams. Includes history and stats. Check out this one for the 2020 champs or delve into your own team's story. And if you enjoy Super Bowl lore, no matter who wins, try The Super Bowl: An Official Retrospective (Ken Leiker, et al.) This book (which comes with a dvd) talks to star players, includes pictures/illustrations and explains the story of the Super Bowl, America' most popular single sports event.
NCAA March Madness: Cinderellas, Superstars and Champions from the NCAA's Final Four (NCCA Books)
"Remember that big game when…" If you're hooked on college hoops, you will enjoy the eleventh hour stories told in this book chronicling big moments in the last rounds of the NCAA basketball tournament.
Driven From Within (Michael Jordan, et al.) The most recent book by the game's ultimate player, this is his 2005 take on business success using the kind of drive that made him a winner. Fans looking for insider sports stuff may want to try his earlier book For The Love Of The Game: My Story (both books co-written with Mark Vancil) Speaking of great players, consider reading Wilt, 1962: The Night of 100 Points And The Dawn of A New Era (Gary M. Pomerantz) This book details the night Wilt Chamberlain hit the one-night NBA scoring record and examines how his milestone epitomized the changing racial dynamic of the sport. Speaking of records, NBA fans may want to pick up the Official NBA Encyclopedia (David Stern, editor)
Published in 2000, it maybe a few years out of date but still includes stats for the NBA fan.
How I Play Golf (Tiger Woods) If you're going to learn, learn from the best. Tiger Woods penned this book in 2001 and has only become more successful since then. Another golf book? Extreme Golf: The World's Most Unusual, Fantastic and Bizarre Courses (Duncan Lennard) And you thought your course had quirks: 200 photographs in this book showcase odd and exotic locale where golf is - somehow- played. Also check out Hallowed Ground: Golf's Most Famous Places (Linda Hartough, et. al). Another book showcasing golf course, this time, more traditional ones, including such ultra traditional ones as Augusta.
The Greatest Hockey Stories Ever Told (Bryant Urstadt)
From a variety of writers comes this hockey anthology released in 2004. Contributors include Wayne Gretsky and Toe Blake.
They Don't Play Hockey in Heaven: A Dream, A Team, and My Comeback Season (Ken Baker) A writer recovers from cancer and hits the ice, in real life, trying to regain his hockey dream. Called one of the "best sports books of the year" by Booklist in 2003. Number Four, Bobby Orr (Mike Leonetti, et al) An illustrated hockey book for kids aged 4-8 about a youth player who's broken leg coincides with Orr's 1972 Stanley Cup victory with the Bruins.
Kentucky Derby Stories (Jim Bolus) Published in 1993, this book was written by an expert of Derby history. It contains stories on various horses including Affirmed. Another horse got his own book: Seabiscuit (Lauren Hillenbrand) This is the book that led to the Toby Maguire movie about a long-shot horse that captured America's Depression-era hearts. The book was acclaimed in its own right.