10 Best New Tennis Racquets
Updated on: June 2023
Best New Tennis Racquets in 2023
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
Babolat Pure Aero Tennis Racquet (4_1/4)
- THE SPIN MACHINE: The Babolat Pure Aero tennis racquet represents a significant improvement over the previous generation of Aero rackets: a new aerodynamic frame enables the racket head to move more quickly, and thereby increases ball speed, while new FSI Spin Technology provides enhanced lift. This racket responds superbly to players who seek power and optimal spin, like Rafael Nadal and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645.16 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 10.6oz / 300.5g; Balance: 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL; Swingweight: 305; Stiffness: 69; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Syntec Pro
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Updated balance-weight pairing provides easier grip and control. Also equipped with AeroModular2, Woofer grommets, Cortex system, FSI Spin
oppum Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket, Super Light Weight Tennis Racquets Shock-Proof and Throw-Proof,Include Tennis Bag Tennis Overgrip (New T80 -(Black), 4 3/8)
- 🥇1.Triangular Structure and Comfortable Wooden Handle Double Shock Absorption: This tennis racket uses a triangular-shaped frame to absorb shock. The combination of the handle and the face is a triangle that has a firm effect and absorbs bad vibrations, making the batting more comfortable. It also comes with a wooden handle t, plus a shock-absorbing hand glue. It can double filter bad vibration and improve the comfort of the handle grip. Let you switch the racquet angle more freely.
- 🥇2. Independent Hole Position, Double Hole Technology Threading: Each threading hole on the racket adopts independent rubber hole position and is threaded by double hole technology, which not only has beautiful appearance, but also makes the racket more stable and durable. This independent small hole threading not only can better protect the ball line, extend the life of the racket, but also maximize the elastic effect when you hit the ball, giving you a good sports experience.
- 🥇3. Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Metal Double-Mix Material: The racket frame is made of carbon fiber and aluminum metal mixed material, and the handle is wooden handle. The racquet face has a highly durable mesh belt, which improves the performance of the racquet and increases the strength and stability of the ball. Whether it's the material of the racket frame or the paint on the outer layer of the racket, its quality and weight are very high, giving you a good tennis game experience.
- 🥇4. Lightweight and Comfortable Experience: Weight of the unstrung adult tennis racket is about 0.61lb,very light. The tennis racket length is 685mm, Face size is 110 inch square and grip size is 4 3/8, this size suitable for all men and women, good idea for professionals and beginners.You can enjoy the tennis ball game longer and do not have shoulder pain caused by other heavier racket.The package include 1×Racket, 1×Carrying Bag, 1×Tennis Grip, 1×Shock Absorber.
- 🥇5.Quality After-sales Service: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed, especially for beginners and entertainers. You can use this racket with confidence, which can give you a good sports experience. If there are any quality problems with the racket, you can contact us. We have the best service team to solve all customer's questions and problems.
Wilson Blade v7 100L Tennis Racquet (4 1/8" Grip)
- Lighter and more maneuverable for easier swings
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame
DHS 6006 New Series SUPERSTAR Table Tennis Racket Penhold with a LANDSON Rubber Protction
- OFFENSIVE EXCELLENCE----5-layer pure wood thick core bottom plate, excellent offensive bottom plate, the bottom plate has a fast ball-out speed, and the bottom is full of strength and feels transparent. The holding time of the bottom plate is just right, and the fast attack can be an arc, which is easier to control
- DOUBLE-SIDED ANTI-ADHESIVE DESIGN----HURRICANE can make it effortless to make strong rotations and long arcs. Tin Arc, a new generation of attack-type rubber, the perfect combination of speed and rotation.
- HIGH-GRADE HANDLE SELECTION----The classic handle design, the handle surface and hand contact to maintain a relatively appropriate friction, reasonable handle weight design, the choice of fine and solid wood, high resistance to resistance, not easy to decay, with good sweat absorption.
- EASY TO USE----Whether you are a professional athlete or a beginner, you can easily use the racket.
- AUTHENTIC GUARANTEE----All Double Happiness products support official website verification. Please look for WISH HOT if you purchase. If you have any questions, please contact me. I will provide you with quality after-sales protection.
New Balance Women's 796v2 Hard Court Tennis Shoe, White/Navy, 7.5 D US
- No-sew upper
- REVlite midsole offers underfoot support at a significantly lighter weight than standard New Balance performance foams
- NDurance outsole
JOOLA Infinity Overdrive - Professional Performance Ping Pong Paddle with Carbon Kevlar Technology - Black Rubber on Both Sides - Competition Table Tennis Racket for Advanced Training - Extreme Speed
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- ITTF REGULATION SIZE: The JOOLA Infinity Overdrive ping pong racket comes with a smooth inverted surface and comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle for enhanced performance, speed, and spin. Table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
- PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION: 2 layers of carbon kevlar reinforces the wood and reduces vibrations while enlarging the 'sweet spot' for stronger attacks. Includes all the elements of a professional ping pong racquet, including PVC side tape to protect the edges.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY 5 PLY REAL WOOD: Only the best materials are combined together, Hinoki, Koto, Ayous, and two layers of Carbon Kevlar to create the perfect combo for increased speed and greater spin. Great for the family game room.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS (SCALE 0-100) - Speed: 100, Spin: 99, Control: 92. Includes JOOLA Micron 48 Table Tennis Rubber on both sides. Does not come with ping pong balls. Great gift for someone who already owns an indoor or outdoor JOOLA ping pong table.
Wilson 2017 Blade 104 Tennis Racquet (4 3/8)
- Head Size: 104 sq. in. / 670.97 sq. cm.
- Length: 27.5in / 69.85cm
- Strung Weight: 10.8oz / 306.17g
- Balance: 13.1in / 33.27cm / 5 pts HL
- String Pattern: 18 Mains / 19 Crosses
New Balance Men's LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe, Neon Emerald/White, 8 2E US
- 12 MM Drop
- Bootie Construction
- External Heel Counter
- Hard Court Non-Marking Outsole
- Ortholite Insert
Senston New Racket Grip Anti Slip Perforated Super Absorbent Tennis Overgrip Badminton Overgrip Pickleball Overgrip.5 Pack.
- SUITABLE FOR - badminton / squash / pickleball racket / fishing poles / walking sticks.
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN - Raised Edge for Enhanced Grip and Decreased Shock. Senston overgrips with keel lets you easy to hold the handle and feel ultra-comfortable
- PERFORATED SURFACE - The Surface Is Perforated And Ventilated. With high-quality materials and equisite workmanship, maks the grips more comfortable to use. Color long lasting, durable
- SIZE & WEIGHT - Size: 44.5" x 1" x 0.03" (Lengthx width x thickness); Weight: 0.3 oz; Packing including: 5pcs overgrip, each color 1 piece
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you have any problems after the purchase, you can feel free to contact us in any time.
Altamonte Springs, Florida Racquetball League: Spring Season 2020
This article contains an overview of the Altamonte Springs racquetball league, played at Eastmonte Park.
Lucky for all of the players in the C league, last season's undefeated champ, Tim Yousef, moved up to the B league, so everyone now has a slightly better chance than they did last season!
With Tim gone, it is quite difficult to predict who the favorites to win the championship will be. On paper, Brian Munger could be the top favorite, as he went undefeated in the regular season last year, as his only loss was in the championship game against Yousef. However, Munger would be the first to tell you that his undefeated record was very deceiving, as he came within 1 or 2 points of losing 2 or 3 of his matches. Other top candidates for the trophy include James Holton, who shows B-league potential when he is on top of his game. James was one of the rare players that took Yousef to a third game last season. Keith Belikoff and Jose Garcia are very skilled and have outstanding court coverage, so they will be forces to be reckoned with every single week. There is also Mike Harris, who won the league two seasons ago. When his serve is on, he can beat the best. And don't overlook Steve Gau! Early last year, he was one of the lower ranked players in the league, but surely and steadily, he has improved from week to week and finished in the top 4 in the regular season standings last fall. Then of course, there is Alex Olivera, who once played in the A league. It would seem that an A league player would be a clear cut favorite to win this league; however, he is allegedly playing with his opposite hand, so who knows what may come of him.
With three weeks complete, the early leaders are Brian Munger and Steve Gau, who both are posting 3-0 records. Munger has a key matchup in week 4 vs Holton, who he has never beaten in 4 chances. Munger admits that one of the key reasons that he was undefeated last season was because James wasn't on his schedule!
It's still very early, though, so lots of other players still have time to overtake the top spot before all is said and done. Time will tell!