10 Best Nike Mens Tennis Shoes
Updated on: June 2023
Best Nike Mens Tennis Shoes in 2023
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, White/Metallic Silver/Midnight Navy, 9.5 Regular US
Nike Men's Court Lite 2 Tennis Shoe, White/Game Royal-Flash Crimson, 11 Regular US
- Combination leather, Synthetic and mesh construction for comfortable support
- Full-length foam midsole with shank for cushioning and stabilization
- Outsole traction pattern for control on hard courts
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 10.5 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
Nike Air Zoom Vapor X Men's Tennis Shoes Size 9.5 Black/Crimson
Nike Men's Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoe Cool Grey/White/Black/Pure Platinum Size 14 M US
Nike Men's Flex Control TR3 Sneaker, Anthracite/Anthracite - Black, 8.5 Regular US
- STABILITY BUILT TO FLEX: The Nike sneakers for men are tailored for explosive workouts. The lightweight comfort offers stability, yet ease in movements.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The training shoes for men are made of a lightweight, abrasion-resistant material that enhances durability in all conditions, rain or shine.
- NATURAL MOVEMENT: The men's shoes feature deep flex grooves that let you move your foot naturally. The partial bootie and traditional tongue offer slip on and off comfort.
- ZONAL CUSHIONING: The gym shoes for men have a rubber outsole that is coated with a textured traction, enhancing grip and agility during play.
- ANKLE MOBILITY: The flexible design of the men's shoe offers side-to-side stability while maintaining ankle mobility with multidirectional activity.
Nike Mens Roshe One Athletic Low Top Sport White Running Mesh Sneakers - White/White - 12
Nike Men's Air Max Torch 3 Running Shoes (11 M US, Black/White)
- Model Number: 319116011
- Gender: mens
- Color: Black / White
- Made In: Vietnam
- Brand New With Original Box
Nike Men's Flex Experience Run 8 Shoe, Cool Grey/Black-Reflective Silver-White, 9.5 Regular US
- RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Flex Experience RN 8 running shoe delivers lightweight comfort with a knit fabric that conforms to your every step.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature flex grooves in the outsole for natural flexibility and a soft mesh in the heel for an adaptive fit while running.
- DURABLE DESIGN: A no-sew overlay at the laces and toe tip adds durability to our men's running shoes while textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
- RESILIENT RIDE: Injected unit sole midsole provides a resilient ride and enough durability to double as an outsole. This allows for a reduction in rubber and overall weight on your running shoes.
- RUN FREELY: Hexagonal flex grooves offer 6 different flex points for running freely in your Nike running shoes and the rounded heel rolls with the ground, promoting a natural range of motion.
Nike Men's Zoom Cage 3 Tennis Shoe (12.5 D US, Aurora Green/Black/Teal Tint/Phantom)
- Weight: approx. 14.4 oz.
- Upper: A forefoot NIKE Drag-on Cage provides protection during specific tennis sliding movements without sacrificing breathability
- Midsole: Encapsulated NIKE Zoom Air in the heel provides a low profile ride that is also incredibly responsive with medial mid-foot shank. Split heel-support offers stability and a natural feel for agility.
Emirates Airline Hosts Kid's Day for Atlanta YMCA Youth
Emirates Airline shows its commitment to tennis and youth fitness with "Emirates Returns."
About 100 local kids from the YMCA of Greater Atlanta tennis program came out to play tennis and drill with local teaching pros, get an autograph from BB T; Atlanta Open top-seed John Isner, eat lunch, and attend the tournament.
The following YMCAs sent kids to the Wednesday clinic and activities:
Decatur Family YMCA
Robert D. Fowler Family YMCA
McClesky-East Cobb Family YMCA
Carl E. Sanders Family YMCA at Buckhead
The Villages at Carver Family YMCA
The is part of Emirates' partnership with USTA Serves, the charitable arm of the United States Tennis Association. The goal here is to bring the fun and fitness of tennis to children across North America as part of "Emirates Returns." Emirates Returns is a grassroots charitable opportunity that is a part of the Emirates Airline US Open Series. The hope is to provide underserved youth in the various U.S. Open Series markets access to tennis as well as new educational opportunities.
In total, $10,000 is being donated by Emirates to the YMCAs in equipment and a grant through USTA Serves.
The total value of the donation in all nine Series tournament markets and the US Open is $140,000.
Already in its 10th season, the Emirates Airline US Open Series continues to serve as the regular season of hard-court tennis. It links the nine summer tournaments to the US Open. Novak Djokovic and Petra Kvitova won the 2020 Emirates Airline US Open Series men's and women's titles.
Rick Limpert is an Atlanta-based writer that covers events, sports, and technology. You can follow him on Twitter @RickRoswell.