Best Nike Shoes For Playing Tennis in 2023
Nike Men's Court Lite 2 Sneaker, Light Bone/Black - hot Lava - White, 12 Regular US
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 10.5 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
NIKE Men's Court Lite Tennis Shoe, White/Medium Grey/Black, 11.5 D(M) US
- Combination of upper materials for durability and comfort
- Mesh tongue enhances breathability
- GDR outsole provides durable traction
- Full-length Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Added layer of material on the toe area for abrasion resistance
Nike Men's Lunar Fingertrap Cross Trainer, Anthracite/Black, 11.0 Regular US
- MEN'S TENNIS SHOES: The Nike Lunar Fingertrap Training Shoe offers flex grooves for natural movement and multidirectional traction for all types of training.
- SNUG SUPPORT: Sidewall wrap-up design cradles foot during side-to-side and diagonal movement. The men's workout shoe feature Lunarlon foam delivering plush, lightweight and responsive cushion.
- BREATHABLE: The Nike tennis shoe for men is constructed with a lightweight, breathable mesh that provides a sock-like fit but still allows for easy on and off.
- RELIABLE GRIP: Solid rubber outsole for non-marking grip and traction on a variety of training surfaces. Deep, wide flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally in the men's tennis shoe.
- INTERTWINED BANDS: Dynamic Fit technology wraps the midfoot like a glove. The tennis shoes' Intertwined synthetic bands are customizable through the laces for arch comfort.
Nike Flex 2016 RN Blue
Nike Men's Jordan Jumpman Pro Basketball Shoes, (White/Black-Fire Red, Size 10 M US)
- Full-grain leather and synthetic upper for a classic look and feel.
- Top metal lace eyelet.
- EVA foam midsole with encapsulated Zoom Air unit in heel.
- Mesh tongue for ventilation.
- TPU midfoot shank for support and torsional rigidity.
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer, White/Black, 11.0 Regular US
- MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
- COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- LIGHTWEIGHT GYM SHOE: Mesh shoe tongue enhances breathability and heel pull tab helps with easy on and off
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported and man made with synthetic sole
Nike Girls' Revolution 4 (PSV) Running Shoe, Wolf Grey/Racer Pink-Cool Grey-White, 10.5C Child US Little Kid
- BOY'S SHOES: The Nike Revolution 4 sneaker for kids features a hook and loop closure for a secure fit on the foot. Lack of laces allows for easy on and off.
- MINIMAL DESIGN: The kid's shoes have a minimal design made of lightweight mesh, no show overlays and soft foam. The toe tip design offers support and structure.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: The Nike kid's tennis shoe offers a cushioned heel and lightweight low profile. Soft IP foam beneath the foot for revolutionary comfort.
- BREATHABLE: The mesh top layer is designed for optimal breathability during activity. The boy's running shoe is ideal for everyday and athletic wear.
- RELIABLE GRIP: Rubber outsole provides great traction and durability. The boy's sneakers offer deep flex grooves that promote a more efficient, natural range of motion.
Nike Boys' Team Hustle D 8 (GS) Basketball Shoe, Black/Metallic Silver - White, 7Y Youth US Big Kid
- Leather upper provides durable support
- Midfoot hook-and-loop strap locks down a secure fit
- Lightweight foam midsole offers flexible cushioning
- Thin rubber outsole provides traction
Nike Mens Air Visi Pro VI Nubuck Basketball Shoe Black/Anthracite 11.5
- Brand: Nike
- Materials: upper / outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type:
Great Affordable Outdoor Activities for Kids and Families
The work and school week is good but long. Then it's time to get outside. Families can find a host of things to do outdoors that are free and loads of fun; from tennis to outdoor concerts and movies to days at the beach. Read other great ideas here too.
Our city boasts plenty of canal paths and trails designated for bikers. The internet and local town recreation offices will typically provide access to biking trails in your town.
The portability of tennis rackets and balls is a gift. There are six of us in my family. We bring a few canisters of balls and four rackets and head to the local park (nets go up the first of May and courts stay lit and open until 10 PM in the summer). We have been the last to leave the courts on countless occasions (be sure to remember the bug spray!). It's a blast.
A fairly decent fishing pole can be purchased at a store like WalMart for as little as $12 - $15. A family can make a whole day out of fishing (leisurely of course). It's simple. Pack the car with a couple of fishing poles a bucket and bait. Bring a few towels, a change of clothes and be sure to wear rubber shoes, such as Crocks™. Find a creek or pond nearby; fish a little, play in the creek, and collect fossils and strange looking rocks. If you're anything like us, the bucket will be filled with rocks and sticks (but no fish!).
Outdoor Movie Night
Thanks to our outdoor plugs, when the weather permits we play a movie via the laptop in the back yard. We view on blankets under starry skies (it's really fun!). We got the idea after going to a drive-in movie last summer. It's a great time to make Smores too.
Hit the Beach
Upstate NY may not have salt water beaches but we have a lot of lake front beaches. Many of the parks are open to the public. Try bringing a basket of Wiffle® bats and balls. Our family game usually grows to include many of the kids and families on the beach. It is a great time and way to meet new people.
Hiking and Walking Trails
We could hike every weekend and still not exhaust the number of trails in our county. We typically choose trails connected to larger parks so that the kids can spend time in the playground after hiking. We plan for the day by bringing backpacks with drinks, food and blankets for a picnic (don't forget the camera!)
Gardening and Composting
Growing vegetables and flowers, and tending to the compost pile creates a lot of activity for the family during the summer. Host a party for friends in August, featuring dishes made from the garden is a fun way to celebrate the harvest (pasta tossed with olive oil, fresh basil and roasted vegetables from the garden is simply fabulous!). You can also make it a part of a summer wine party.