Best Offensive Blade Table Tennis in 2023
YASAKA Ma Lin Extra Offensive FL
YASAKA Ma Lin Carbon Table Tennis Blade (ST)
Butterfly Timo Boll Offensive FL Blade with Sriver 2.1 Red/Black Rubbers Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket
- Offensive-Minded Racket for a Well-Balanced All-round Attack
- Timo Boll Offensive Blade with Flared Handle
- Sriver 2.1 Red & Black Rubber
- Comes Assembled
- Speed 80, Spin 70, Control 90
Butterfly Boll Offensive Blade & Rozena Rubber Shakehand Table Tennis Racket | Pro-Line Series | Offensive-Minded Racket with Great Fell | Recommended for Advanced Level Players
- Pro-Line Series | Recommended For Advanced Level Players
- 5 Ply-Wood | Rozena Rubber & 2.1mm sponge | Rozena Rubber & 2.1mm sponge
- Flared Handle - Concave At The Center - The Most Popular Style
- Speed Rating: | Spin Rating: | Control Rating:
- USA Table Tennis Approved & International Table Tennis Federation Approved For Tournament Play
STIGA Pro Carbon Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Technology for Tournament Play
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Carbon Technology for Power and Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 99 Spin: 100 Control: 80
- 7-Ply Extra Light Blade, S5 Rubber, and 2mm Sponge
Eastfield Allround Professional Table Tennis Racket
- It's the perfect custom table tennis racket for beginners
- The Eastfield A-Soft 2.1mm rubbers provide spin and stability
- The Eastfield Allwood 5-ply blade offers exceptional control and feeling
- Save $20!!! (Compared to buying the blade and rubbers individually)
- Speed = 6/10, Spin = 8/10, Control = 10/10
Eastfield Offensive Professional Table Tennis Racket
- It's the perfect custom table tennis racket for intermediate/advanced players
- The Eastfield A-Pro 2.1mm rubbers provide speed, spin, and control
- The Eastfield Ashwood 7-ply blade offers exceptional feeling and feedback
- Save $40!!! (Compared to buying the blade and rubbers individually)
- Speed = 9/10, Spin = 9/10, Control = 10/10
Butterfly TB7 Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket Combo - Assembled with Rozena 2.1 Rubbers - Ilueight Ping Pong Paddle Case Included, Red Forehand/Black Backhand
- PRO-LINE COMBO - This combo is the Butterfly TB7 blade assembled with Rozena 2. 1 red and black rubber shipped with racket case.
- ROZENA TABLE TENNIS RUBBER - Improves your play through 'forgiveness' and is recommended for players aiming for the top.
- TB7 BLADE - The Butterfly TB7 blade is a shakehand style designed for attacking. The average weight is 84g.
- TABLE TENNIS RACKET CASE - The Ilueight case can accommodate two rackets & four balls. It also has a sleeve for racket cleaners and small items.
- ASSEMBLED IN USA - Table tennis racket is assembled by hand in the USA with Free Chack Glue and Side Tape
- Ping Pong Paddle and Ping Pong Paddle Case
Palio Expert 3.0 Table Tennis Racket & Case - ITTF Approved, Beginner Ping Pong Bat
- The Expert 3.0 is the third generation of the popular Palio Expert Table Tennis series
- Wider edge tape to keep the rubbers secure, a better quality case to protect your bat, and a redesigned blade for even better control
- The perfect bat for beginners learning the game. It enables players to produce a high amount of spin, and execute the basic techniques & strokes with ease.
- Custom made & assembled. Speed = 6/10 Spin = 9/10 Control = 10/10
- ITTF approved rubbers are replaceable, competition legal, and provide high levels of speed & spin
STIGA Infinity VPS V Table Tennis Blade (an Winner)
- Used by the Youth Olympic Games 2014 Gold Medalists Fan Zhendong (Men's) and Liu Gaoyang (Women's).
- Class: OFF
- Speed: 88
- Control: 65
- Plies: 5W
Australian Tennis Open: Las Vegas Odds & Picks
The 2020 Australian Open begins January 17th in Melbourne, Australia and the usual suspects are favored to win.
The Las Vegas Hilton Superbook has posted the odds on the best potential winners of the Australian Open and has set the field as a 10-1 bet. The following are the odds on the players worthy of being rated with odds to win.
Las Vegas Hilton Superbooks Odds to Win 2020 Australian Open
Rafael Nadal: 7-4.
Roger Federer: 9-4.
Andy Murray: 5-1.
Novak Djokovic: 6-1.
Robin Soderling: 20-1.
Juan Martin Del Portro: 20-1.
Andy Roddick: 30-1.
Thomas Berdych: 30-1.
David Nalbandian: 40-1.
Nikolay Davydenko: 40-1
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga: 40-1.
Marin Cilic: 50-1.
Lleyton Hewitt: 100-1.
John Eisner: 100-1.
Sam Querry: 100-1.
Best Bet for 2020 Australian Open
Robin Soderling is listed as a 20-1 shot to win the Australian Open and he is the hottest player on the circuit after downing Andy Roddick Sunday January 9th in the Brisbane Open. The Brisbane Open is the last event before the Australian Open and a tune up many of the professionals take seriously. Soderling won the final in a driving rain storm over Roddick. At 20-1 Robin Soderling is a solid medium shot play to win the Australian Open.
Best Price to Win 2020 Australian Open
Lleyton Hewitt is listed at 100-1 to win the Australian Open and why not take a flyer on the former number one tennis player in the world. Hewitt is confident he can regain his top ten world ranking based on his preparation for the Australian Open this season. Hewitt told ABC News in a December interview his preparation and tournament choice to begin 2020 will aid him in preparation for the 2020 Australian Open. Make Lleyton Hewitt a long shot bet at 100-1 to win the Australian Open.
Sentimental Bet for 2020 Australian Open
Andy Roddick has failed plenty of times in his quest for an Australian Open title and his window of opportunity may be closing quickly. Roddick has never made a final at the Australian Open so taken a shot at Roddick cashing in this year is a definite long shot. Take a chance on Andy Roddick at 30-1 to win the Australian Open but bet conservatively.
The Australian Open Odds on Favorites Leave Little Value
The favorites for the Australian Open are Rafael Nadal at 7-4 or Roger Federer at 9-4. It makes little sense to make a play on either since the risk is much more dangerous than the reward. A decent bet on Andy Murray may be worth the price of admission but tread carefully when playing favorites. The out lay of cash is never a good money decision. As always have fun and shop the lines around the casinos before placing a bet on a favorite player.