Best Paddle Tennis Gloves in 2023
Viking MaxTack Platform Tennis Glove (Large)
- Lightweight performance design. Four-way-stretch knit backing.
- Warm foam insulation.
- Tackified premium suede leather palm for enhanced grip.
- Comfortable elastic wrist.
TRENDOUX Winter Gloves, Knit Touch Screen Glove Men Women Texting Smartphone Driving - Anti-Slip - Elastic Cuff - Thermal Soft Wool Lining - Hands Warm in Cold Weather - Black - M
- ☛HIGH SENSITIVE TOUCHSCREEN: Featuring high sensitive conductive material on thumbs, forefingers and middle fingers, you can wear the gloves to touch screen of your smartphone, tablet, iPhone or other touch screen devices
- ☛TRIANGLE SILICONE ANTI-SLIP: Fully covered with triangle silicone on palm, you can grip the steering wheel firmly when driving or hold your phone steadily without worrying about it slipping from your hand
- ☛WARM LINING AND COMFORTABLE: Made of soft napping wool the inner lining, the gloves are extremely comfortable and warm considering they aren’t bulky! Also with the stretchy snug fit, you can type a text just as fast as you would without gloves
- ☛WELL FITTING AND ELASTIC CUFF: Thickened elastic wrist keeps the glove closed around your skin and keeps the snow or wind out in winter. And the gloves are stretchy enough to fit your hands perfectly
- ☛GOOD GIFT FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS: These gloves are unisex and stretchy and have two sizes to choose, you can send one as a gift to your family or friends without worrying about the problem of size. They will love it very much
Wilson Ultra Platform Tennis Glove (Medium)
- Silicone grip for optimal hold
- Elastic wristband for superior comfort
Tourna Hot Glove Mitt for Tennis and Pickleball
- Keeps your hand warm on the coldest of days
- The Tourna Hot Glove Mitt has openings on both sides
- Just slip your hand into one side of the mitt and insert the racquet handle or paddle handle through the narrow opening at the top. Easy to put on, easy to take off.
- Better than a glove because it keeps your hand directly on the handle so you don’t lose any feel
- Use it to warm up, use it at practice, use it during the match, does not hinder your hand movement
- Ideal for Tennis and Pickleball
- Made of 100% breathable fleece
- One size fits all
Viking Paddleball Warmitt Polartec
- Keep your hands warm while maximizing control over your grip.
- Don't get caught in the cold without one of these true tested accessories.
Viking PolarTack Platform Tennis Glove-Medium
- Backing & lining: extra duty fleece provides ultimate warmth
- Palm: premium sheepskin for superior performance & soft feel
- Wristband: elongated strap protects against the elements
HEAD Leather Racquetball Glove - Web Extra Grip Breathable Glove for Right & Left Hand - Right, Medium
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. Pairing decades of experience with modern tech; HEAD offers nothing but the best racquetball equipment available.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Made of tough synthetic leather for lightweight comfort and dynamic flexibility.
- UNMATCHED GRIP: Silicone webbing is fitted across the palm and fingers for ultimate grip where you need it most.
- COOL TECH SPANDEX: High performance ventilated spandex fabric provides circulation, cooling & comfort to help you stay at peak performance levels.
- KNUCKLE PROTECTION: Don't be afraid of those dive shots. Added padding on the knuckles keeps your hands fully protected.
Wilson Ultra Mitt (Black/Grey)
- Fleece inner for optimal warmth
- Waterproof outer
- Design makes two-handed backhand easier
- Ultimate feel in any weather
TRENDOUX Touchscreen Gloves, Knit 360Â° Whole Palm Touch Screen Winter Glove Men Women Texting Smartphone Driving - Anti-Slip Silicone Gel - Thermal Soft Wool Lining - Warm in Cold Weather - Black - M
- ☆ 360° WHOLE PALM TOUCHSCREEN: Instead of being limited to a few fingertips, you can use any part of your hand to touch screen. They are the solver of all the problems of touch screen gloves. They’re perfect for people who use smartphones or tablets outdoors for complex gestures.
- ☆ ROUND DOT ANTI-SLIP SILICONE DESIGN: They have silicone grips on the palm which is awesome for driving or holding things in your hands, you won’t worry about your phone or steering wheel slipping.
- ☆ WARM LINING AND COMFORTABLE: Made of soft wool material the inner lining, the gloves are extremely comfortable and warm considering they aren’t bulky! Also with the stretchy snug fit, you can type a text just as fast as you would without gloves.
- ☆ WELL FITTING AND ELASTIC CUFF: Thickened elastic wrist keeps the glove closed around your skin and keeps the snow or wind out in winter. And the gloves are stretchy enough to fit your hands perfectly.
- ☆ GOOD COMPANION IN WINTER: Whenever you go out for driving/walking/cycling, it will be a good companion to keep your hands away from freezing weather. Typing/writing/exting as you can without taking off your gloves.
Wilson Platform Winter Glove, Black, X-Small
- Flannel backing & long cuffs for warmth
- Tacky Cabretta Sheepskin Leather for extra grip
- Silicon formula palm treatment for moisture resistance
- Available in sizes: XS - XL
Kids Winter Accessories Extend Outdoor Fun
Kids gloves, hats and scarves are not just fashionable, the right mix can help your child stay warm and active throughout the winter months.
Get your kids ready for a winter wonderland with the following cozy accessories. As cute as tiny mittens and little hats are, they are far more than just adorable. Avoid knit gloves if there is any precipitation in the air. Opt instead for winter accessories built for performance.
Winter gloves for kids
When looking for gloves, it is important to think past their fingertips. Look for gloves that extend up over their wrists as well as those that provide a way to seal out cold air. Land's End Northwest Passage gloves accomplish this and more. The easy to adjust SnowGuard cuffs keep the cold out, and the pocket provides a place to put hand warmers for further comfort and warmth.
Winter hats for kids
Luckily, hats are a trendy part of fashion these days. Spirit Hoods feature large animal heads such as wolves, bears, pandas and others that are popular among tweens and teens. These can keep your child fully covered; head, ears, neck and even hands when they wear the matching paws. Even mini Spirit Hoods like this hot pink Xhilaration Faux Fur hood will protect your child from winter chill. Even more so since they are a fashion statement as much as a winter accessory!
Winter scarves for kids
Scarves are an important winter accessory. They close the gap between your child and their coat, keep little necks warm and provide a good way to quickly cover the mouth and nose from cold blasts of wind. One way to ensure your child will wear their scarf is to choose one that makes them smile. Look for a familiar character, a cozy faux fur variety, or try this Pink Poodle scarf which is as much a winter accessory as it is a fun stuffed toy.
Winter socks for kids
Even if your family never ventures near a ski slope, look for kids socks that are designed for small skiers. Because of the performance wear constructions, they are ideal for sledding as well as just playing in the snow. Choose from these SmartWool Winter Stripe socks and Lorpen Merino blend cushioned socks to keep feet warm and comfortable.
More by Sylvie Branch:
Dressing Kids for Outdoor Fun: Mind the Gap and Other Tips
Hiking with kids: 10 fun tips to keep them moving
Skiing with kids: 7 tips to help make it enjoyable for all