Best Place To Buy Tennis Rackets in 2023
The Tennis Handbook: A Complete Guide to Acing Your Game
Ping Pong Paddle JT-700 with Killer Spin with Case - Professional Table Tennis Racket for Beginner and Advanced Players - Improve Your Ping Pong Skills with JT-700 Ping Pong Paddle Set
Playing to Win
Nintendo Wii Black System HD Ready + Wii Fit Plus, Balance Board Mat Bundle
- HD Ready with HD Pro Component Cable for Wii
- Black Remote Controller w/ Black Wii MotionPlus
- Black Nunchuck
Arthur Ashe: Athlete and Activist (Journey to Freedom)
I've Got Your Back
Meedasy Tennis Racket for Nintendo Switch Games, Twin Pack Tennis Racket for N-Switch Joy-Con Controllers for Mario Tennis Aces Games, Accessories for Nintendo Switch (Blue & Red)
- Includes adjustable wrist straps for added security. The controllers fit perfectly and lock in place, so you don't need to worry about dropping on the floor or throwing the switch joy-con to someone accidentally. (Joy-Con controllers are not included.)
- It makes it more realistic than just playing with the Nintendo Switch controller. In Adventure mode, experience a new favor of tennis gameplay with this tennis racket. Injects realism and a competitive edge to games. It is very easy to use.
- Made of high quality ABS plastic, which is eco-friendly, durable, smooth with excellent hand feel, attractive appearance, touch feeling is the best
- Compatible with all racket sports games including Mario Tennis Aces - Nintendo Switch. Twin pack tennis racket extensions for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers. Lightweight ergonomic design suitable for all hand sizes. Durable and high quality.
- It makes the interactive sports games even more fun to play with the whole family or friends. This game can be played by 4 gamers at the same time. So we suggest that you can buy two sets of tennis racquets. It is suitable for the party. Note: You need to choose Swing Mode to use our tennis racket.
Homebi 4-Tier Shoe Rack Metal Shoe Tower 20-Pair Shoe Storage Organizer Unit Entryway Shelf Stackable Cabinet with 4 Tiers Durable Metal Shelves,35.6" W x 12.0" D x 33.27" H (Black)
- 4-TIER SHOE RACK WITH DURABLE AND STURDY STRUCTURE: Made of powder-coated metal tubes and high quality plastic parts.The diameter of metal tube is 13.2mm,which enables this shoe rack load much heavier duty and more durable while using.And the powder-coated finish does not rust or corrode with normal use.
- 20-PAIR SHOE RACK WITH LARGE STORAGE SPACE AND PERFECT FOR BOOTS:Fit about 4 or 5 pairs on each shelf.Totally 4-tier shelf can store 16 pairs of mens’ shoes and sneakers or 20 pairs of heels.The distance between each tier is 7.48”(19 cm),which makes it ideal for regular shoes.And space is big enough between levels to fit size 11 basketball high tops.You can also store jackboots, boots etc on the top shelf without worrying about falling off.
- DIY SHOE RACK ORGANIZER WITH THICKENED METAL TUBES:DIY to meet diverstifying demand:Order 1 to Install a 4-tier shoe rack,or buy two sets to STACK a 8-tier shoe rack,or split 1 set of 4-tier shoe rack into 2 sets of 2-tier shoes organizer.
- VERSATILE AND SPACE-SAVING SHOE TOWER:Add great organization and reduce shoe clutter while being elegant at the same time.Great dimension of 35.6”W x 12.0” D x 33.27”H(90.4 x30.5 x84.5cm) makes it a perfect storage solution for your entryway,foyer,wardrobe,closet,dormitory,patio,cabinet,garage etc.
- EASY AND QUICK ASSEMBLY:Very easy to set up and came with extra parts.If you HAD ANY QUESTIONS about the item or assembly parts quantity,please email us via AMAZON BUYER MESSAGE or email our CUSTOMER-SERVICE TEAM.We can guarantee that all the issues can be solved WITHIN 24 HOURS.We will provide you with satisfactory service.
Elucto Large Electric Bug Zapper Fly Swatter Zap Mosquito Best for Indoor and Outdoor Pest Control (2 DURACELL AA Batteries Included)
- ZAP Bugs with just ONE SWAT − The ELUCTO Electric Fly Swatter is a highly reliable and powerful tool everyone should have because it will zap insects or flies in ONE SWAT only. There is no need to swing it several times in a row like it happens in the case of the 3-layered Bug Zapper Rackets.
- Immediately Use without waiting it to Charge - Place inside 2 DURACELL AA batteries (included in the package) and this Bug Zapper Racket will start working on the spot, with no delays. There is no need to wait for it to charge each time you need to use it. You should also stop worrying about issues created by a defect battery or charger, as you can always replace the AA on your own, fast and easy. Just take and use this mosquito zapper on the stop, stopping these pesky bugs to bother you again.
- Extremely Easy to Clean − This One Layer Bug Zapper is easy to clean after you are done using it. Due to its single-layer design, the flying insects will not be caught inside, so you won′t have to do the dirty job of cleaning them off.
- No Environmental Safety Concerns − Forget about toxic bug sprays that are filled with chemicals and completely inappropriate to use during a barbecue or when eating outside, because they can contaminate your food or get inhaled. The mosquito zapper does not present any risks to your safety and it is environmental-friendly as well. The device is entirely made out of new ABS plastic and not recycled ones.
- You can enjoy a 1-Year Full Warranty and even more than this − If you encounter any issues with the Electronic Fly Swatter, we will replace it or offer a refund if we cannot provide 100% customer satisfaction. Even if the 1-year warranty expired, don't hesitate to contact us if there is something wrong with your Bug Zapper and we will offer a solution for you. Choose to Eliminate PESKY BUGS for good. Forget all about bug bites and GET YOURS TODAY!
KT Tape Original Cotton Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Athletic Tape, 20 Precut 10 inch Strips, Beige, Latex Free, Breathable, Pro & Olympic Choice
- WHAT IS KT TAPE? – Elastic sports tape used by pro and serious athletes to support muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments. It’s drug-free, latex-free, hypoallergenic, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, HSA/FSA approved, and easy to use.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? – It helps reduce tissue pressure and support muscles and joints. Studies show it helps you recover faster from pain. Used for knee pain, shoulder pain, shin splints, back pain, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, and much more.
- EASY TO USE – Easy to self-apply using our free application videos (see our site) for common injury areas. Our Taping Basics video teaches you how to help the tape stick properly, and our 60+ videos help you apply it for your area of pain.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS – Relied on by professional and Olympic athletes, athletic trainers, and medical professionals to train longer and finish stronger. Used heavily by Team USA, NBA Trainers Association, US Soccer, USA Triathlon, and more.
- CAUTION – Beware of counterfeit: buy only when it says “Ships and sold by” Amazon, Theratape, or KTTape.com. Users have experienced many problems buying from unauthorized sellers. Please contact us with any product questions or concerns.
Top 10 Male Tennis Players of All Time
A definitive list of the greatest male tennis players throughout history.
No doubt the greats of yesteryear would be quickly dispatched by even the average professional these days. Such is life and the evolution of sport. Still, when compiling the list of the top 10 male tennis players of all time I had to look at the dominance of players in the era they played in. To take a player from the 50s and suddenly drop him into a match in 2020 would hardly be fair. With that in mind, here is my list of the best male tennis players to ever pick up a racket:
10 - Bill Tilden
Though this list will be heavily concentrated with contemporary players, when I said I would include some of the greats of yesteryear I meant it. You have to go way back in the annals of the game of tennis to find information on Bill Tilden. He was the number one star in tennis in the 20s and 30s, and was the #1 ranked player for a total of 7 years through his career. He won 10 grand slam tournaments as a singles player, and an additional 7 in doubles.
9 - Boris Becker
Fast-forwarding from the 30s to the 80s, this hulking German is one of the most athletic, entertaining athletes to grace a tennis court. With speed, power and agility Becker burst onto the scene in 1985, capturing the coveted Wimbledon title at the tender age of 17. He would go on to win the Wimbledon title twice more during his career, and was a runner-up an additional 4 times. He added a U.S. Open title and a pair of Australian Open crowns to earn his spot as one of the top 10 male tennis players of all time.
8 - John McEnroe
This brash, often boorish American tennis star is one of the most recognizable figures in any sport. Known more for his violent temper and his emotional outbursts on the court, this left-handed serve and volley specialist was one of the most dominant players in the sport in the early 80s. He racked up 7 major singles titles and 11 doubles titles throughout his career, winning an impressive two-thirds of the finals he appeared in.
7 - Jimmy Connors
As flamboyant and excitable as McEnroe, but with a more diplomatic personality, Jimmy Connors defined the hard-working tennis player. Sure he was skilled, but this hustling court-scrambling specialist never gave up on a ball, delighting the crowd by pumping a fist in the air triumphantly after winning a rally that he had no business winning. This crowd favorite was a force in the 70s and early 80s, capturing 8 grand slam singles titles during that time.
6 - Ivan Lendl
Though Wimbledon is the holy grail of the tennis world and winning it should be a prerequisite for inclusion on the list of the top 10 male tennis players, I will make an exception in Lendl's case. This brooding, mechanical Czech was simply the best player in tennis in the 80s, spending 270 consecutive weeks during that time at the number 1 spot in the rankings (a record at the time). Lendl's power and determination took him to grand slam finals an amazing 19 times in his career. He won 8 of those matches, though Wimbledon, the title he coveted most, would always elude him.
5 - Bjorn Borg
This Swedish star would likely have been ranked higher if he could have added a U.S. Open and/or Australian Open title to his impressive resume. Still, his 6 French Open, and 5 Wimbledon crowns are nothing to sneeze at, and surely are enough by themselves to put him in the top half of the 10 best tennis players of all time. Connors and McEnroe combined to deny him the prize in the U.S. Open final on 4 separate occasions, but he enjoyed wins over both of them at Wimbledon, so it all evens out in the end I guess.
4 - Rod Laver
Yes, there was tennis being played between Bill Tilden's and Bjorn Borg's time, and Rod Laver was one of two men on this list who really dominated the sport in the 60s. Though short, this technically flawless Australian dazzled on the court, and his left-handed play gave players fits. Laver won a total of 11 grand slams during his career, but even more impressively, he twice won all 4 grand slams in the same year.
3 - Roy Emerson
Above I mentioned that Laver was one of two dominating the sport of tennis in the 60s. Emerson, his fellow Australian, was the other one, destroying opponents in singles with his serve and volley style, winning 12 grand slam titles. He was even more successful as a doubles player, where he won 16 grand slam titles. His 28 combined grand slam titles are more than any other male player in the history of tennis.
2 - Pete Sampras
Up until very recently "Pistol Pete" would have been at the head of the list of the top 10 male tennis players of all time. But, fortunately for sports fans, there is always somebody better coming along, and Pete couldn't stay on top forever. Still, he did everything humanly possible during his playing days to remain so. At the time of this writing he has won more single grand slam titles (14) than any other player, including a record tying 7 Wimbledon titles, and a record-tying 5 U.S. Open titles. His inability to win the French open is the only black mark on this otherwise brilliant career.
1 - Roger Federer
Like the watch his countrymen are so famous for making, this Swiss star has impeccable timing. He seems to anticipate his opponent's every move, arriving in time to smash a forehand winner down the line with pinpoint accuracy. Speed, grace, power, accuracy, and intelligence are all weapons in this players arsenal, and he can play any style of game you care to engage him in. He is as close to unbeatable as any player in sports history, and over the past 5 years has filled his trophy case with 12 grand slam titles. Like Sampras before him, he has been unable, so far, to win the French Open. If not for the arrival of Rafael Nadal on the scene, who has never lost a match at Roland Garros, Federer may have already shaken that monkey from his back. Even if he never wins it though, he will still be remembered as the best ever.