Best Places To Buy Tennis Rackets in 2022
Ping Pong Paddle JT-700 with Killer Spin with Case - Professional Table Tennis Racket for Beginner and Advanced Players - Improve Your Ping Pong Skills with JT-700 Ping Pong Paddle Set
The Tennis Handbook: A Complete Guide to Acing Your Game
Nintendo Wii Black System HD Ready + Wii Fit Plus, Balance Board Mat Bundle
- HD Ready with HD Pro Component Cable for Wii
- Black Remote Controller w/ Black Wii MotionPlus
- Black Nunchuck
ADV Tennis Vibration Dampener | Set of 3 | Ultimate Shock Absorbers for Racket and Strings | Premium Quality, Durable, and 100% Reliable | Newest Technology (Bright Yellow Green)
- 🎾 3 DAMPENERS, EACH WITH UNIQUE CHARACTERISTICS: this racket dampener set offers a choice of different sizes, shapes and densities so you can choose between dampening, feel and stiffness to suit your playing style.
- 🎾 PROPRIETARY GROOVED LOCKING SYSTEM PREVENTS FALL-OFF: specially designed grooves connect to both cross and main strings which means that ADV tennis dampeners excel at eliminating vibration without popping-off or moving on the strings mid-match.
- 🎾 ENGINEERED DURABILITY FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: years of collaboration with professional players, coaches and technical engineers have delivered vibration dampeners that won’t snap, chip or fall apart during long play.
- 🎾 PREVENT INJURY AND REDUCE TENNIS ELBOW: Find the perfect feel while still reducing harmful shock to your wrist, elbow, and shoulder helping to prevent injury and reduce the wear and tear to your body over the course of a long match.
- 🎾 LIFETIME NO-STRINGS ATTACHED GUARANTEE: All ADV Tennis products are fully tested by tennis pros and coaches to maintain high standards and to ensure they work with all brands and rackets, so you can buy with confidence. If, for any reason you want to return them we offer a no hassle replacement, or full refund guarantee.
3 Skills to Help Beginners Learn How to Play Better Tennis
This article covers a few basic fundamental skills that novice tennis players can focus on at first that will help their game tremendously, and will make learning advanced tennis techniques much easier.
Skill #1: Quick Reflexes
Tennis requires a lot of quick movements and non-stop focus, which is why you it's very important to always work on maintaining your reflexes. The times when reflexes are very important are when returning a serve, and volleying, so if you want to work on keeping your reflexes as sharp as possible, practice returning lots of serves and volleys.
Skills #2: Footwork
This can be a real killer for tennis novices, and it's a crucial part of every kind of tennis technique. You should always be ready to make quick movements while playing tennis, so try not to be flat-footed during tennis play. You should also try to always be facing your opponent, so when running to return a ball, make sure not to turn completely sideways or else you'll be badly out of position in case your opponent returns your stroke to the other side of the court.
Skill #3: Racquet Head Positioning
When you're tired and running around the court, it's easy to forget about keeping your racquet in correct position every time you hit a stroke, but it's also a very important of the game. You should always try to keep your racquet head straight while hitting a ball, unless you want to hit a slice shot or a drop shot. For most of your shots though, you should always try to keep your racquet head straight, and also always try to have the ball hit the center of your racquet head. Hitting on the frame will mess your stroke up and will cause the ball to go in very random places, so do your best to hit the ball consistently in the center of your racquet head.
By simply working on these three basic, fundamental skills, you can see great improvements in your game, and if you decide to learn tennis strategy and different types of strokes, it will all come to you much faster and easier.