Best Prices On Tennis Racquets in 2023
oppum Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket, Super Light Weight Tennis Racquets Shock-Proof and Throw-Proof,Include Tennis Bag Tennis Overgrip (Aluminum-Carbon Racquet(Balck Green), 4 3/8)
- 🥇1.Triangular Structure and Comfortable Wooden Handle Double Shock Absorption: This tennis racket uses a triangular-shaped frame to absorb shock. The combination of the handle and the face is a triangle that has a firm effect and absorbs bad vibrations, making the batting more comfortable. It also comes with a wooden handle t, plus a shock-absorbing hand glue. It can double filter bad vibration and improve the comfort of the handle grip. Let you switch the racquet angle more freely.
- 🥇2. Independent Hole Position, Double Hole Technology Threading: Each threading hole on the racket adopts independent rubber hole position and is threaded by double hole technology, which not only has beautiful appearance, but also makes the racket more stable and durable. This independent small hole threading not only can better protect the ball line, extend the life of the racket, but also maximize the elastic effect when you hit the ball, giving you a good sports experience.
- 🥇3. Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Metal Double-Mix Material: The racket frame is made of carbon fiber and aluminum metal mixed material, and the handle is wooden handle. The racquet face has a highly durable mesh belt, which improves the performance of the racquet and increases the strength and stability of the ball. Whether it's the material of the racket frame or the paint on the outer layer of the racket, its quality and weight are very high, giving you a good tennis game experience.
- 🥇4. Lightweight and Comfortable Experience: Weight of the unstrung adult tennis racket is about 0.61lb,very light. The tennis racket length is 685mm, Face size is 110 inch square and grip size is 4 3/8, this size suitable for all men and women, good idea for professionals and beginners.You can enjoy the tennis ball game longer and do not have shoulder pain caused by other heavier racket.The package include 1×Racket, 1×Carrying Bag, 1×Tennis Grip, 1×Shock Absorber.
- 🥇5.Quality After-sales Service: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed, especially for beginners and entertainers. You can use this racket with confidence, which can give you a good sports experience. If there are any quality problems with the racket, you can contact us. We have the best service team to solve all customer's questions and problems.
Ladies Of The Court: Grace & Disgrace on the Women's Tennis Tour
The Tennis Parent's Bible: Second Edition
The Little Green Book of Tennis Wisdom
The Circuit: A Tennis Odyssey
Babolat Pure Aero Lite La Decima French Open Tennis Racquet - Unstrung (4 1/8)
- This new Pure Aero Lite places an emphasis on spin -- thanks to it's frame design, remaining a carryover from the design of the Aeropro Drive family of racquets.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 10 oz.
- Balance: 13.5 in. Even Balance
Wilson U.S.Open 19 Junior Tennis Racquet
- UPC: 887768771935
- Weight: 0. 450 lbs
Raising Big Smiling Tennis Kids: A Complete Roadmap For Every Parent And Coach
- ISBN13: 9781932421118
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Getting a Grip: On My Body, My Mind, My Self
Tennis and the Meaning of Life: A Literary Anthology of the Game
Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club First Class Facilities Without the Price
Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club is where we stayed on our recent trip to Kona, Hawaii. This is an amazing resort and our condominium was first class.
Because our Hawaiian vacation was in May, which is the off season, we were able to get this fabulous condominium for only $140 a night, but our condo (Building 2, unit 203) is now listed for only $109 a night, which is a steal!
This is a 4-star Oceanfront Resort that is only 4.5 miles from Kailua-Kona town and 14.3 miles away from the Kona International Airport (KOA). Our condo was an Oceanfront unit, which was my first priority when choosing lodging. The Keauhou Kona Surf amp; Racquet Club is a gated community, which gave us all peace of mind. I also wanted a condo on the second floor, because there is no air conditioning and I wanted to be able to leave the doors open and let the ocean breeze come in through the screen doors, without worrying about someone coming into our condo.
I booked our reservations through alohacondos.com, where I was able to see a video walk through of our condo, both throughout the unit and of the ocean view from the large lanai. The entire experience from start to finish was smooth and flawless. I did have to pay a $150 cleaning fee (standard), and a $250 security deposit (also standard).
Unit 2-203 has a nice kitchen with granite counters, but the microwave was a bit dated, as was the oven and cabinets. Still, it was very nice, clean, and well stocked. The living room and dining area are all one large room, and while there is a table and four chairs to enjoy meals at, we ate on the lanai and did computer work from the dining room table. The living room is spacious, with a couch, love seat and chair, large television, cable TV, DVD player, stereo, and wi-fi internet. It is decorated in typical island style, with seashell mirrors, tropical prints on the furniture, silk palm trees, and tropical flower arrangements. The dining, end, coffee and outdoor tables are all made of glass. The master bathroom has a beautifully tiled step in shower, and is large with a new stackable washer and dryer. The second bathroom is okay, but again a little bit dated. For the price we paid I am not going to complain! Both bathrooms had complimentary shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
This unit can sleep six adults. The main bedroom has a king size bed, the spare bedroom has one double and one twin bed, and the living room has a couch that converts into a bed. All of the furniture was very comfortable and we slept well listening to the ocean waves and birds outside our windows.
I was very pleased to see that 2-203 was so well stocked. It had paper towels, hair dryers, toilet paper, laundry soap, snorkel gear, beach towels, a well stocked kitchen complete with toaster, blender, microwave, Amana dishwasher and even some Cascade dish soap. There were Hawaiian books to educate us about the flowers and birds as well as what to do on the Big Island. Last, our favorite place to relax was on the spacious lanai, overlooking the ocean. It was equipped with a round table and four chairs, two padded lounge chairs, a few plastic lawn chairs and some end tables. The sunsets from the lanai were gorgeous, and we even saw spinner dolphins one morning while drinking our Kona coffee! The draperies on the living room and master bedroom doors were mesh, which allowed for privacy while allowing the cool breeze to flow through. There is a great smelling Plumeria tree (which was in bloom) right off of the lanai.
Unit 2-203 is not air conditioned, but a friend of mine who lives in Kona said this is not at all unusual for the area. We left both bedroom doors open, and got a wonderful cross breeze that kept us comfortable at night. There are four overhead fans, one in each bedroom and two in the living area. These are wired to updated, easy to use controls, which also have the on/off of the lights - some of the electrical switches light up at night to double as a night light.
The Keauhou Kona Surf amp; Racquet Club has a swimming pool, covered BBQ area with picnic tables, lighted tennis courts, abundant tropical flowers, and golfing and snorkeling are very close by. Turtle Beach and Kahalu'u Beach Park are great places to snorkel, and are an easy walk away. A nice golf resort is right next door, but they charged $150 per person, which was too expensive for our tastes so we didn't golf there.
We had an issue with the washing machine one day, which locked on us. I emailed the owner, Steve, and he called me back very quickly explaining the machine was brand new and that it has a safety locking feature. Once we were made aware of this we had no further problems.
The Keauhou Kona Surf amp; Racquet Club 2-203 was extremely clean and well stocked. We had an iron and ironing board, sun hats, fans, snorkel gear, beach towels, straw beach mats, and even a bottle of "no fog" which you need when snorkeling. One of the snorkel renting outfits failed to give us our no fog, so we were thankful that Steve's condo had some for us to use.
Eating out in Kona is expensive, but we saved a lot of money by purchasing groceries (I recommend Safeway or Costco), and cooking our meals in the condo. The only two things we ever needed were a cookie sheet and a vegetable peeler, so I'd say that is pretty great! A small shopping center is an easy walk away, with a variety of shops. One evening my husband and I walked there after dinner to buy frozen yogurt at Moo Bettah (highly recommended), and walked back to the condo eating our frozen delights. When we went for picnics, Steve had a cooler available, as well as ice packs to keep our foods cold.
Steve was wonderful to work with, very professional and very organized. We would not hesitate to stay at The Keauhou Kona Surf amp; Racquet Club 2-203 on our next visit to paradise.