10 Best Ps3 Move Tennis Game
Updated on: June 2023
Best Ps3 Move Tennis Game in 2023
Sports Champions 2 - Playstation 3
- There is no code included in the package
- All new sports - skiing, tennis, boxing, golf, bowling, and updated archery
- Personalize tournaments with party mode
- Customize your character's look and create player profiles
- Full stereoscopic 3D support
Carnival Games - PlayStation 4
- Like a real-life country fair, carnival games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over
- Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true carnival games party
- Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters
Top Spin 4 - Playstation 3
- Experience the intensity, emotion and excitement of real-life tennis matches set on the world's most hallowed courts
- All-new crowd effects build in intensity at crucial points in the match
- More than 4,000 new Signature Style animations ensure your player looks and moves exactly like its real-life counterpart
- Innovative game controls mimic real-life tennis swings to allow gamers of all experience levels to become a force to be reckoned with
- Play as any of 25 top tennis pros, including Andre Agassi, Boris Becker, Michael Chang and more
PlayStation Move Premium Tennis Racquet
- Perfect for any tennis based PlayStation Move title
- Looks and feels just like an actual tennis racquet
- Steady grip for full-swing action
- Made out of lightweight and durable plastic
- Easy to attach onto the Move motion controller
Deadmund's Quest Move Bundle - Playstation 3
- Includes: PlayStation Move Motion Controller, PlayStation Eye Camera, "Sports Champions" games, and "Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest" game
- Packed with action items, weapons power ups and innovative new PS Move interactions
- PlayStation Move 2.0 Controls Natural motions replicate real world actions
- Play a wide range of exciting sporting activities that include Disc Golf, Gladiator Duel, Beach Volleyball, Archery, Table Tennis and Bocce
Grand Slam Tennis 2 - Playstation 3
- All-New Total Racquet Control - Control every shot with the right analog stick, smashing forehands, backhands, overheads, and volleys with precision, accuracy, and power. Utilize this innovative control system to take your game to the top!
- PlayStation Move Support - An immersive motion control experience puts a racquet right in the palm of your hands. From casual players to tennis superstars, PlayStation Move gives you the chance to swing your way to victory.
- Win all four Grand Slam tournaments - Become a true Grand Slam champion by capturing all four major championships, for the first time ever in Next Gen gaming. The prestige of some of the most historic events in tennis jumps to life like never before, including the Australian Open, French Open, U.S. Open, and exclusive to EA SPORTS, Wimbledon.
- Legends of Now and Then - Play with or against more than 20 of the greatest players to ever grace the courts, including Djokovic, Federer, Nadal, Djokovic, Borg, Sharapova, the Williams sisters, and exclusive to Grand Slam Tennis 2, seventeen time Grand Slam winner John McEnroe.
- P.R.O. AI - The playing styles and behaviors of the sport's greatest stars are captured right down to their signature swings. Realistic tactics and strategies are your keys to success against each legend on a variety of court surfaces including clay and grass. The organic AI adapts to your game so there’s never a dull moment in Grand Slam Tennis 2.
- ESPN Grand Slam Classics - Relive the most memorable moments in tennis. From Borg vs. McEnroe to Nadal vs. Federer, play your way through history while unlocking up to 25 amazing Grand Slam moments.
- The Deepest Tennis Experience—Play countless hours of tennis in a deep 10-year Career mode or battle head-to-head online. Experience a wide variety of online gameplay features, including EA SPORTS Game Face and more, keeping your experience fresh and authentic.
Wireless Navigation Controller for Playstation 3 Ps3 Move
PS3 Move Navigation Controller
iConcepts Game Fury PS3 Move 18" Tennis Racket
- iConcepts Game Fury 18" Tennis Racket Controller
- Compatabile with PS3 Move.
- PS3 Move controller not included.
Sony PlayStation 99025 PS3 Move Navigation Controller
Computer Brain Implants: How They'll Evolve Our Brains
Could it be that the microchip and the human brain will evolve into one entity in the coming decade? With incredible new brain implants and gaming tools, our brains may evolve into something that ethicists are very concerned about in our continual evolution.
It's arguably a recurring (if sometimes unspoken) thought that strange technology that takes away from the natural or spiritual processes of our minds and body will end up doing more damage in the long run after initially curing all of our mental and physical ills. The debate with brain implants is that the implants may turn against us and cause more damage to the brain in the long run and even make us lose sight of reality. To show the evolution of how people feel about keeping a sense of "true" reality, French philosopher Rene Descartes once pointed out in his famous "Discourse of Method" that what we don't know wouldn't hurt us. In other words, if our minds were under control of an evil force without any preconceived knowledge, we wouldn't know the difference.
That's the fear growing now in the field of brain implants, though with the twist that someone evil could essentially hack into our brain's microchip someday and take control of our perception of reality, even if we once had a natural understanding of reality. The trust just isn't there in the microchip with a certain segment of the population, despite the technology being able to help so many potential health problems.
Those debates could possibly go full force once we see brain implants making inroads into treating Parkinson's Disease, depression, as well as creating the ability to move prosthetic body parts akin to bionics as we're already seeing. Debates could intensify when two new brain-computer interface devices for computer gaming start in late 2020. Neural Impulse Actuator, Emotiv Systems and Neurosky are companies selling software that allows use of electrodes on one's forehead to control games via thought waves.
The most profound scenario is the artificial hippocampus that's been in development for five years through the University of Southern California that could potentially take all the Bioconservatives against the idea and change their reality to accept this as one part of Darwinist evolution even Darwin couldn't have imaged.