Best Rubber For Intermediate Table Tennis in 2023
DSP Blade 750 Table Tennis Paddle - Competition ITTF Certified Double Power Racket Rubbers -Ideal for Advanced or Intermediate Ping Pong Players Looking for Speed, Spin and Control Includes Bag
Kokutaku 868 SPIN POWER (POWER GREEN SPONGE) TABLE TENNIS RUBBER, RED
- Newly developed table tennis rubber with power green sponge
- Sticky and Soft topsheet
- ITTF Approved rubber
- Speed : 9.0 , Spin : 9.5 , Control : 9.5
Palio Expert 2.0 Table Tennis Racket & Case - ITTF Approved - Flared - Intermediate Ping Pong, Racket, Paddle
- The Palio Expert 2 is an exclusive collaboration between Palio and Expert Table Tennis
- The Palio CJ8000 rubbers remain unchanged, provide great spin and are ITTF approved
- The redesigned Expert Table Tennis blade gives players even better control and feeling
- This really is the perfect bat for beginners
- Speed = 6/10, Spin = 9/10, Control = 10/10
STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with Inverted Rubber for Increased Ball Control and Added Spin
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL DOUBLES MATCH – The Stiga Performance 4-player set includes four performance rackets and six 3-star balls (three white and three orange)
- USA TABLE TENNIS (USATT) APPROVED - All products included in the set are approved by USA Table Tennis (USATT) and is the perfect accessory starter kit for your STIGA table tennis table.
- RACKET COVERED WITH INVERTED RUBBER - Stiga's Performance Racket is covered in a unique inverted rubber for increased ball control and added spin.
- 3-STAR BALLS ARE READY FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY - STIGA's 3-Star balls meet ITTF regulations and are approved for tournament play.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and a 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase
Sportout Sriver-He Rubber Table Tennis Paddle, Professional Pingpong Racket with Case, 9-ply Wood and 8-ply Carbon Blade About 210g
- ★9-PLY WOOD AND 8-PLY CARBON BLADE:-Differ from the ordinary bats, its Hybrid Wood 9.8(9-ply wood blade+8-ply carbon) offers the blade enough solidness and nice bounce so that ensuring the powerful attacking and defending.
- ★SRIVER-HE PROFESSIONAL RUBBER:-SRIVER-HE rubber is ITTF approved rubber which consists of high-elastic inverted sponge. Could get the bats a nice bounce on returning an aggressive drive, meanwhile, also do great help in spin.
- ★FL HANDLE:-The ergonomic design is used to FL(flared) handle that gives better power and comfortable feeling for player, furthermore, it’s sweat-absorbing with carbon and could generate much friction to avoid the slipping.
- ★RUBBER WON’T SEPARATE FROM THE BLADE: -DCC(Air-Dried, Tube-Cut and Composite wood standard) technology ensures better wood blade, as well as the sticky glue with nanocarbon makes sure the rubber won’t separate from the blade.
- ★PERFECT FOR INTERMEDIATE:-Speed=90/100, Spin=90/100, Control=80/100. Its fast speed, great spin and fine control are perfect for intermediate, also suits for beginner. ad we offer the extra protected case for portable carrying.
Killerspin Jet 200 Table Tennis Paddle, Recreational Ping Pong Paddle, Table Tennis Racket with Wood Blade, Jet Basic Rubber Grips Ping Pong Balls, Memory Box for Storage â€“ BluVanilla
- SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS: The perfect table tennis paddle for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control, this racket is designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 5 layer wood and Jet Basic rubbers to perfect your skills, while flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong racket for protection
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS: Control: 8.5, Spin: 7, Power: 6
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Store your ping pong paddle in a gift-worthy storage case and record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages
- DIMENSIONS: Flared handle table tennis paddle measures 6” x 6 1/8”
STIGA Evolution Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket Made with Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Shock Dispersion Technology (SDT)
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 96 Spin: 94 Control: 90
- Premium Rubber, 2mm Sponge, and 6-Ply Light Blade
Killerspin JET 600 Table Tennis Paddle, Ping Pong Paddle for Intermediate or Advanced Players, Table Tennis Racket with Wood Blade, Nitrx Rubber Grips Ping Pong Balls, Memory Box for Storage â€“ Red & Black
- Competition-level paddle for intermediate or advanced players
- ITTF approved, 2.0mm high-tension Nitrx-4Z rubber, JET600 SPIN N1 table tennis racket
- 5-ply wood blade, 6.0mm lightweight thickness for balanced control-aggressive play
- Ratings out of 10: Speed 8.0, Spin 9.0, Control 8.5
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
Killerspin JET400 Smash N1 Ping Pong Racket â€“ Intermediate Table Tennis Racket| 5 Layer Wood Blade, Nitrx-4Z Rubbers, Flare Handle| Competition Ping Pong Racket| Memory Book Gift Box Storage Case
- 🏓 STEP UP YOUR LEVEL OF PLAY – Killerspin JET400 Smash N1 table tennis racket features ITTF-approved competition rubbers and a premium wood blade for competitive play. This premium paddle is engineered for an all-around, dynamic play style.
- 🏓 SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION – The blade is constructed of 5 layers of wood and covered in Killerspin’s Nitrx-4Z rubbers. Flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong racket to protect the perimeter.
- 🏓 SPEED AND CONTROL – Our JET400 table tennis bat is designed for the optimal balance of speed and control. The wood handle is flared for comfort and offers unbeatable control and power. Nitrx-4Z rubbers allow for powerful spin shots
- 🏓 PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK – Killerspin JET400 Smash N1 Ping Pong Paddle comes with a personalized Memory Book storage case with space to record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages.
Yasaka Mark V,Black,Max Table Tennis Rubber
- High quality table tennis rubber from Yasaka
- Made in Japan
- Suitable for beginner - intermediate player.
For Table Tennis Star Ariel Hsing, School Comes First
Ariel Hsing is one of several teenagers who have a shot at the 2020 Olympic Games. But for the table tennis star, nothing is more important than her education.
Sixteen-year-old Ariel Hsing knows her priorities.
While playing in the Olympic Games would be a dream come true, she said, the junior in high school also knows that she has to get a good education.
"I know at least for me, school is still No. 1," Hsing said during a teleconference. "It's the most important thing and I definitely am trying to get a good education."
So far, Hsing has managed to keep a perfect 4.0 GPA, she said, because when she was young, her parents told her she couldn't play table tennis if she didn't get straight As.
The 16-year-old knows she's not going to play professional table tennis forever, she said, and after high school she'd like to go to Stanford and study business, she said.
Right now, though, Hsing is trying to balance studying for the SATs, schoolwork and table tennis.
"It's really difficult," Hsing said during the teleconference. "(I) have to live a double life."
So far, Hsing has managed to excel both at school and at table tennis. The 2020 and 2020 national champion finished second at the 2020 U.S. table tennis Olympic trials.
The United States still needs to qualify positions for the 2020 London Olympic Games at the North American qualifying tournament in April. Two Olympic berths will be available at that tournament, and players from the United States and Canada will battle for the two spots.
Should Hsing finish among the top two women, she likely will be headed to the London Games.
And that, Hsing said, would be a dream come true.
"(Competing in the Olympic Games) is definitely my dream, but the concept is a little hard to grasp," Hsing said during the teleconference. "It's such a big deal."
Read more about Ariel Hsing: High School Junior Ariel Hsing Dreams of Playing Table Tennis at the Olympic Games
Sandra Johnson is a longtime Olympic fan. While working for the United States Olympic Committee and living in the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colo., Johnson had the opportunity to immerse herself in the Olympic Movement. Follow her on Twitter: @SandraJohnson46