Best Selling Table Tennis Blades in 2022
TENS 7000 2nd Edition Digital TENS Unit with Accessories
Butterfly Petr Korbel Blade & Sriver Rubber Shakehand Table Tennis Racket | Pro-Line Series | Classic Blade and Rubber Combination That Can Do It All | Recommended for Advanced Level Players
- PROFESSIONAL TABLE TENNIS RACKET - This ping pong paddle is ideal for the professional player that is seeking a strong and lightweight racket built for powerful attacks at all distances.
- PETR KORBEL FL BLADE - Made of 5 plies allowing consistent attacks for an offensive game making it an exceptional ping pong racket.
- SRIVER RUBBER - This ping pong paddle is made with Sriver 2. 1mm the top selling ping pong paddle rubber. It offers tackiness and flexible sponge for precise attacking against your ping pong opponent.
- HAND ASSEMBLED IN USA - The Pro-Line series from Butterfly Table Tennis is assembled in the USA with Butterfly Free Chack Glue and Butterfly Side Tape. The rubber is perfectly cut to fit the racket.
- BUTTERFLY QUALITY - Butterfly Table Tennis rackets are the preferred ping pong paddles for professionals around the world.
Mrocioa Professional Table Tennis Bat Set Suit for Beginners and Athletesï¼ŒAdvanced Trainning Ping Pong Racket with a 3-Star 40mm Balls and Portable Storage Paddle Bag.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – The pingpong bats are made up of 5-ply blades with 5.6 mm thickness.Each paddle or blade is covered with superior quality soft and spongy rubber that offers superior control and spin to help you stay ahead in your game.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP OF PADDLES – The pingpong paddle's handles come in a flared design which offers superior grip on the table tennis racket and offers enough flexibility. For years, the flared handle design has been a NO.1 choice of top player around the world.
- BEGINNER OR PROFESSIONAL – The top quality table tennis set is ideal for everyone – whether you are a beginner, intermediate level player, a professional or someone just interested in playing the game for recreational purposes.
- TOP QUALITY BALLS: To allow you to play right away, this pingpong bats set comes with one orange 3-star rated 40mm plastic balls. They are celluloid free, so you don't have to worry about any health and safety issues.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We also offer you 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee to let you buy with confidence, we are quite sure that you will be super impressed by the premium design of the pingpong paddles
Tennis Themed Party Favors for Teens
This article briefly discusses several tennis themed party favors that are suitable for teens.
Do you have a household full of tennis loving teens? If so, you may want to consider hosting a tennis themed party for them this year. You could hold the party at your local tennis court and hand out party favors. In my experience, there are quite a few items that would make excellent party favors for a tennis themed shindig. Here's a quick look at some of my favorites:
Tennis Ball Lip Balm
If you have all females on your guest list, you may want to consider handing out Tennis Ball Lip Balms. Tennis Ball Lip Balms are tennis ball shaped containers that contain a vanilla lip balm. You can purchase the novelty item through specialty stores that cater to tennis enthusiasts. In most cases, you may expect to pay $5 per lip balm. Oftentimes, if you purchase the lip balms in bulk, you can negotiate a price break.
Tennis Bag Tags
Do you want to hand out a functional, gender neutral party favor? Well then, you may want to consider investing in a case of Tennis Bag Tags. In my opinion, they would make super party favors. The tennis bag tags are often shaped like tennis balls. They are designed to attach to a tennis bag zipper and contain the contact information of the bag's owner. There are other versions of tennis bag tags as well. The other versions contain tennis racquets and are more decorative than informative. Prices for the tags tend to start at $4 each.
Temporary Tennis Tattoos
Some teens may also appreciate Temporary Tennis Tattoos. The tattoos are typically available for purchase though party supply shops and specialty stores. On average, a case of 100 temporary tattoos is apt to cost you $30. Because the temporary tattoos tend to be small, I'd suggest giving each party guest more than one.
Chocolate Tennis Racquets
Chocolate tennis racquets would make cute party favors as well. There are companies that sell ready-made, chocolate tennis racquets for $5 to $9 each. However, I'd recommend that you forgo buying the ready-made candy and consider making your own. I have found that it tends to be cheaper that way. In order to make the candies, you'll need a tennis racquet candy mold and a bag of candy melts. You can generally purchase each one through a confectionary supply shop. The mold and a 12 ounce bag of candy melts are likely to lighten your wallet by about $9. However, you may be able to make two to three candy racquets per bag of candy melts.
Tennis Key Chains
Last but not least, you may want to consider giving your party guests Tennis Key Chains. There are a variety of tennis themed key chains available on the market. The ones that I am most familiar with feature a tennis racquet and a ball. Other key chains feature a tennis ball, a tennis shoe or a tennis racquet. In general, each key chain will cost you $2 to $5 each depending on the design. You can typically purchase the key chains through sports stores and specialty shops.