Best Switch Tennis Game in 2023
Mario Tennis Aces - Nintendo Switch
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - Nintendo Switch
- It’s party time, and everyone’s invited! Team up with Mario, Sonic, and friends on Nintendo Switch in action-packed sporting events! Bring your best moves to the track, the gym, the ring, or the water in dozens of different party games everyone will enjoy.
- Skateboard, surf, and race your way to the top! With more than 30 events to master in this fun-filled Olympic Games contest, there are plenty of ways to prove your skills to your friends in multiplayer mode.
- The team’s all here! Play as Mario, Sonic, or choose from a star-studded cast of colorful characters from your favorite games.
- Dive into unique Dream Events that layer fantastical chaos with reality. Zip through a downhill obstacle course on your hoverboard, throwdown for territorial control with lightning-fast karate action, or smash the most targets inside a traditional Japanese manor!
- And you won’t want to miss an epic story mode that sends you to 1964 to compete in classic, retro 2D sports events. Play any way you want on your Nintendo Switch. We’re talking motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local split-screen and online!
Instant Sports (Nintendo Switch)
- Fun for the whole family
- up to 8 players
- sports include - tennis, crafting, bowling, baseball, hurdles and goal keeping
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition (NSW) - Nintendo Switch
- A COMPLETE GAME - The Roland-Garros Edition includes all game improvements since its release in May 2018
- eSPORT IS BACK - In addition to the permanent world ranking, the 2nd season of Roland-Garros eSeries by BNP Paribas will attract the most competitive of players
- 34 OF THE BEST PLAYERS FROM THE OFFICIAL CIRCUITS - including Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and legendary players
- PERFECT REPRODUCTION OF PLAYERS AND THEIR MOVEMENTS - thanks to adding slides on clay court and motion capture
- ALL OF THE GAME MODES - exhibition match, Career mode, ranked games. alone or with friends, local or online
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses
- Play locally in up to 4 player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode; Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return; Number of Players: up to 12 players; ESRB Content: ESRB Content Description: Comic Mischief; Genre: Racing
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr
AO Tennis 2 (NSW) - Nintendo Switch
- A PLAYING FIELD MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU - Use the comprehensive Academy editing suite to create a player just like YOU as well as your own courts, or you can download thousands of community creations
- THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD - See how you compare to the big names on the ATP & WTA circuits, including Rafael Nadal, Ash Barty, Angelique Kerber and many more
- A COMPLETELY REDESIGNED CAREER MODE - Set out to conquer the world rankings in a singles career or in doubles with a friend. Manage your Reputation, sponsors and performance to reach the top
- NEW GAME MODES - Relive legendary matches or create new challenges using the scenario editor
Mario Tennis Aces (Nintendo Switch)
- Story Mode is back with a variety of twists on classic tennis play, including minigames, bosses and RPG elements
- 20+ playable characters and the possibility to play single or doubles matches
- Swing Mode is a more accessible mode, played with motion controls and the CPU takes over moving the character around the court
- Mario Tennis Aces can be played online, local and LAN multiplayer, all customisable in a variety of ways
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
- Two games in One, for double the fun. simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content
- All a player needs is One Joy Con Controller, so two people can team up right out of the box: Number of Players: up to 4 players: Genre: Action, Adventure
- Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and Enjoy extra replay ability with three additional game modes
- Two Super Mario Bros. Games in One, for double the fun
- A variety of playable characters are available, some with unique attributes that affect gameplay and platforming physics
Luigi's Mansion 3 - Nintendo Switch
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi's new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd's latest invention, Gooigi, an all green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can't get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the Scarescaper via local wireless or online
Mario Tennis Aces (Nintendo Switch)
Sports Games: 6 Reasons to Enroll Children
With all the challenges facing kids these days, it's a wonder more parents aren't enrolling their child in sports. There have been many studies showing that sports can have a very positive effect on a child's life. Here are reasons to get involved:
Obesity has become a major issue. Currently up to 1 out of every 5 children in the United States are obese, and it is continuing to become a bigger problem. Playing in sports can provide much need exercise, which can't be found in from of the television or computer. According to a Canadian Council for Social Development study, 99 percent of children participating in sports experienced improved health.
Build a Better Relationship With Your Child
As parents, it's important to take an active role in your child's life. Sports provides a perfect opportunity to do this. Whether it's going to their games or coaching the team, get involved! This isn't an opportunity to send the kids off and forget about them. Take advantage of the chance to get to know your children.
Helps Build Social Skills
Playing sports allows children to socialize with friends and other adults. It's face to face, not over the internet or in texting of short abbreviated words. Having good social skills can help later in life when interviewing for jobs and interacting with customers.
Sports promotes teamwork, it gives children an opportunity to be part of a team effort. An effective way to help children who are loners or feel they don't fit in.
Feeling of Accomplishment
Children get to be part of something. Perhaps it's their teams first win, a championship season, or maybe their personal improvements.
As adults we know that "life doesn't always work out the way we planned". Some children grow up never knowing how to overcome adversity and learn from their mistakes. Sports gives children an opportunity to learn this at an early age. Studies show that individuals who played high school sports earn more over their lifetimes than non-athletes.