Best Table Tennis Bat Under 1000 in 2022
STIGA Pro Carbon Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Technology for Tournament Play
Idoraz Table Tennis Paddle Professional Racket - Ping Pong Racket with Carrying Case â€“ ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- 🏅 STEP UP YOUR GAME! – If you’re looking for a TABLE TENNIS PADDLE that will help you step up your game, Idoraz Soft PING PONG PADDLE is hard to beat. Thanks to its robust construction and thick, ITTF Approved Rubber, this TABLE TENNIS RACKET takes your performance to the next level.
- 🏓 MASTER THE SPIN – With a spin rating of 93, Idoraz PING PONG RACKET provides excellent spin and balance while playing. The rubber has plenty of grip to put spin on the ball, while the smooth handle of the TABLE TENNIS BAT offers easy control over the spin.
- 🚀 AMAZINGLY FAST – If speed and balance are what you’re looking for, Idoraz PING PONG BAT is probably your best choice. Combining a speed rating of 99 with a perfectly balanced frame, it is probably the best TT RACKET for recreational players on the market.
- 🏆 PERFECT CONTROL - As far as power goes on this PRO PING PONG PADDLE, Idoraz has plenty of control for those fast shots. With a 90 control rating and 2.00 mm rubber coating, this premium TABLE TENNIS PADDLE is an awesome PING PONG RACKET to have and a great gift to receive.
- 💯 30 DAYS GUARANTEE – Idoraz PING PONG PADDLES are built using the latest technology. We are so confident in their quality that we offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Either you love your TT PADDLE or you send it back within 30 days for a full refund. No hassle from us!
Sportout Sriver-He Rubber Table Tennis Paddle, Professional Pingpong Racket with Case, 9-ply Wood and 8-ply Carbon Blade About 210g
- ★9-PLY WOOD AND 8-PLY CARBON BLADE:-Differ from the ordinary bats, its Hybrid Wood 9.8(9-ply wood blade+8-ply carbon) offers the blade enough solidness and nice bounce so that ensuring the powerful attacking and defending.
- ★SRIVER-HE PROFESSIONAL RUBBER:-SRIVER-HE rubber is ITTF approved rubber which consists of high-elastic inverted sponge. Could get the bats a nice bounce on returning an aggressive drive, meanwhile, also do great help in spin.
- ★FL HANDLE:-The ergonomic design is used to FL(flared) handle that gives better power and comfortable feeling for player, furthermore, it’s sweat-absorbing with carbon and could generate much friction to avoid the slipping.
- ★RUBBER WON’T SEPARATE FROM THE BLADE: -DCC(Air-Dried, Tube-Cut and Composite wood standard) technology ensures better wood blade, as well as the sticky glue with nanocarbon makes sure the rubber won’t separate from the blade.
- ★PERFECT FOR INTERMEDIATE:-Speed=90/100, Spin=90/100, Control=80/100. Its fast speed, great spin and fine control are perfect for intermediate, also suits for beginner. ad we offer the extra protected case for portable carrying.
Palio Expert 3.0 Table Tennis Racket & Case - ITTF Approved, Beginner Ping Pong Bat
- The Expert 3.0 is the third generation of the popular Palio Expert Table Tennis series
- Wider edge tape to keep the rubbers secure, a better quality case to protect your bat, and a redesigned blade for even better control
- The perfect bat for beginners learning the game. It enables players to produce a high amount of spin, and execute the basic techniques & strokes with ease.
- Custom made & assembled. Speed = 6/10 Spin = 9/10 Control = 10/10
- ITTF approved rubbers are replaceable, competition legal, and provide high levels of speed & spin
STIGA Tournament-Quality Titan Table Tennis Racket with Crystal Technology to Harden Blade for Increased Speed, 2mm Sponge and Concave Italian Composite Handle
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Inverted Tournament Rubber
- Crystal Technology Hardens Blade for Increased Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 80 Spin: 77 Control: 82
- 5-ply Extra Light Blade, 2mm Sponge, Concave Italian Composite Handle
AB-5000 5 Star Professional Ping Pong Paddle for Indoor and Outdoor Table Tennis with Carry Case
- Our performance level ping pong paddle with an ergonomic slope handle is suitable for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players for play on portable, indoor, and outdoor tables
- The paddle's material is made with three middle layers of Ayous plywood and two outside layers of Koto wood; this combines to make an even more responsive table tennis racket (over the 3 Star Slopehandle) with exceptional control
- This paddle's smooth handle features 2mm of quality sponge and 1.6 mm of high-end inverted rubber allowing for tremendous control
- Our 5 Star Paddle is easily identifiable with two white lines on the handle in addition to our distinctive logo
- ~197gsm(+/- 10gsm); For use at home, game rooms, contests, and matches; Includes ping pong paddle with carry case for storage
Killerspin Jet 200 Table Tennis Paddle, Recreational Ping Pong Paddle, Table Tennis Racket with Wood Blade, Jet Basic Rubber Grips Ping Pong Balls, Memory Box for Storage â€“ BluVanilla
- SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS: The perfect table tennis paddle for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control, this racket is designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 5 layer wood and Jet Basic rubbers to perfect your skills, while flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong racket for protection
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS: Control: 8.5, Spin: 7, Power: 6
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Store your ping pong paddle in a gift-worthy storage case and record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages
- DIMENSIONS: Flared handle table tennis paddle measures 6” x 6 1/8”
STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with Inverted Rubber for Increased Ball Control and Added Spin
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL DOUBLES MATCH – The Stiga Performance 4-player set includes four performance rackets and six 3-star balls (three white and three orange)
- USA TABLE TENNIS (USATT) APPROVED - All products included in the set are approved by USA Table Tennis (USATT) and is the perfect accessory starter kit for your STIGA table tennis table.
- RACKET COVERED WITH INVERTED RUBBER - Stiga's Performance Racket is covered in a unique inverted rubber for increased ball control and added spin.
- 3-STAR BALLS ARE READY FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY - STIGA's 3-Star balls meet ITTF regulations and are approved for tournament play.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and a 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase
STIGA Evolution Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket Made with Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Shock Dispersion Technology (SDT)
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 96 Spin: 94 Control: 90
- Premium Rubber, 2mm Sponge, and 6-Ply Light Blade
Sportout Table Tennis Racket, Ping Pong Paddle Set with 2 Bats and 3 Ping Pong Balls and Table Tennis Paddle Case
- ★★HANDLE:-7-ply poplar wood blade provides solidness for the handle, and carbon flared handle(FL) blade not only makes it comfortable while holding the ping pong paddle, but also increases the friction between the hands and bats to avoid the slipping.
- ★★RACKET SURFACE:-The surface of the table tennis racket is made of 2mm high-elastic sponge and double-sided premium rubber, which does great help for good offense and defense, also be better for control and spin when playing the table tennis.
- ★★PERFECT FOR FAMILY ACTIVITY:-The table tennis set includes 2*high-quality bats, 3*colorful balls and 1*premium packing bag. It’s offers the convenience for a family to play the table tennis wherever and whenever.
- ★★PRODUCT PARAMETERS:-Speed=80/100, Spin=85/100, Control=90/100. Its fast speed, great spin and fine control are ideal for both beginner and expert when playing the game and doing some training.
- ★★FRIENDLY SERVICE:-We aim to supply the high-quality products and best service to our clients. Please contact with us freely if you have any questions or suggestion about our products, we will solve it ASAP.
How to Choose Table Tennis Rubber
Have You been wondering how to choose your the perfect Table Tennis Rubber? Have you always been confused about what type of Rubber suits your style? Well, through this article, i will tell you how table tennis rubber works, and what suites you.
But this is wrong. By doing this, you are considering that your style is the same as your friend's style, which might no be the case. At the end of that article, you will be able to stand in front of the Table Tennis Rubber Stand confidently, and pick out the one you like, and suits your style.
Hard Rubber: This one is for the fast and furious. Hard rubber enable the player to play a fast ball, with less control and speed than other rubber. If you are a fast hitter, this is definitely you rubber, if you like to keep the ball fast, bounce everywhere, and you are sure that you can put enough control and spin into a ball, than this is your type of rubber. This is the most widely used rubber among professionals, because in the big leagues, the only way you can win the ball, is if it too fast for your opponent to counter, and this is what is right. It also allows for long distance top spins.
Medium Rubber: This one is the All around Rubber. It has medium speed, medium spin, and medium control. So if you are n all around type of player, who goes back, but not too far, and stays near the table, but not too near, then this is your type of rubber. This rubber packs more spin into the ball, and lets you have more control, but in revenge, it gives the opponent a slower ball to counter, which usually means an easier ball. But if you can put in it enough spin, and enough speed, it will be impossible to counter.
Soft Rubber: This one is for people who are calm around the table, who like to control their ball up to the last bit, place it wherever they want, anywhere on the table. It is used for short distance play, and is favorable for blocks, and slow top spins. Top spins made with this kind of rubber are very hard to counter,, but a professional table tennis player would most likely hit it with enough force that the ball hit the table and break midway. This is certainly for people who are basically new to the sport, and are searching for control. But if you got a strong enough hand, that can send a ball fast enough, don't hesitate on trying this rubber, it can be devastating!
Long Pimple Rubber: This one is for defense players. These rubbers counter very well on spin ball, and make very awkward returns to the sender which may result in him losing the ball. But they not good at all for non spin balls, as they can make the ball jump to directions you don't want it to go. Another thing is that these rubbers are generally slow, which give plenty of time for the opponent to anticipate, see, focus and shoot the ball wherever he likes, which is huge disadvantage. Well if you like a totally random rubber, which generates random spin effects, than this is your type.
Short Pimple Rubber: These rubbers are usually good for covering a weakness, with these rubbers you can easily hit top spins, but you will find it very hard to generate your own spin, which basically return your ball to the opponent very easy.
Inverted Rubber: This basically resembles the short pips, but it is completely impossible to generate a top spin with these rubbers. Countering top spins is easy, and secure, and they can grant you total control of the ball, but in revenge, the return a fairly easy ball to counter.
Now, your arsenal is complete, you can now officially go and choose the rubber that suites your style of play the best. And I'd like to emphasize on the fact that if you aiming high, you must have the perfect rubber to carry you along with them.