Best Table Tennis Blade For Control in 2023
AB-5000 5 Star Professional Ping Pong Paddle for Indoor and Outdoor Table Tennis with Carry Case
STIGA Pro Carbon Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Technology for Tournament Play
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Carbon Technology for Power and Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 99 Spin: 100 Control: 80
- 7-Ply Extra Light Blade, S5 Rubber, and 2mm Sponge
STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with Inverted Rubber for Increased Ball Control and Added Spin
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL DOUBLES MATCH – The Stiga Performance 4-player set includes four performance rackets and six 3-star balls (three white and three orange)
- USA TABLE TENNIS (USATT) APPROVED - All products included in the set are approved by USA Table Tennis (USATT) and is the perfect accessory starter kit for your STIGA table tennis table.
- RACKET COVERED WITH INVERTED RUBBER - Stiga's Performance Racket is covered in a unique inverted rubber for increased ball control and added spin.
- 3-STAR BALLS ARE READY FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY - STIGA's 3-Star balls meet ITTF regulations and are approved for tournament play.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and a 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase
Butterfly Andrzej Grubba Blade with Sriver EL 2.1 Rubbers Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket, FL Handle
- The Andrzej Grubba blade has been a long time best-seller
- The most distinguishing feature of the blade is its high level of control
- Sriver-EL is an all-round rubber with a fine a blend of speed and spin
- This racket can produce a wide variety of attacking shots with precise placement
- Speed = 75Spin = 80Control = 100
Eastfield Allround Professional Table Tennis Racket
- It's the perfect custom table tennis racket for beginners
- The Eastfield A-Soft 2.1mm rubbers provide spin and stability
- The Eastfield Allwood 5-ply blade offers exceptional control and feeling
- Save $20!!! (Compared to buying the blade and rubbers individually)
- Speed = 6/10, Spin = 8/10, Control = 10/10
DSP Blade 750 Table Tennis Paddle - Competition ITTF Certified Double Power Racket Rubbers -Ideal for Advanced or Intermediate Ping Pong Players Looking for Speed, Spin and Control Includes Bag
- Collaboration with Double Power Rubbers featuring Premium ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 92 Spin: 91 Control: 86
- 6mm blade thickness, 5-ply wood blade with comfortable flared handle
- Elastic 1.8mm thick sponge and premium rubber for amazing defense
- Premium racket bag is included
Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket - ITTF Professional Ping Pong Paddle â€“ Carbon Blade Assembled with Tenergy 80 FX 2.1mm Red and Black Table Tennis Rubber
- PROFESSIONAL TABLE TENNIS RACKET: This ping pong racket is for players that want to attack and need a touch of control to dominate opponents. ITTF approved for table tennis tournaments
- BALSA CARBO X5 CARBON BLADE: The Balsa core offers light weight & great touch while the Carbon layers add power. Designed for close to the table attacks plus power for mid-distance ping pong shots
- TENERGY 80 FX 2. 1 RUBBER: This ping pong paddle is equipped with Tenergy 80 FX 2. 1mm offering a great balance of high speed and heavy spin for attacking. FX gives it a softer sponge for more control
- BUTTERFLY TABLE TENNIS RACKETS - Butterfly rackets are the preferred choice for professional players
- SHIPS ASSEMBLED – The Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 blade is assembled by hand in the USA with Tenergy 80 FX 2. 1mm Rubber. Butterfly Free Chack rubber glue is used to apply the rubber and is packaged in the original Butterfly blade box
Butterfly Timo Boll All-Round Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket - FL Blade - Tackifire Drive 2.1mm Red and Black Rubbers
- Perfect for Steady, Controlled-Spin Play Whether Attacking or Defending
- Timo Boll All-round Blade with Flared Handle
- Tack fire Drive 2.1 Red & Black
- Comes Assembled
MightySpin Tornado Pro Carbon Paddle Professional Table Tennis Racket w/ITTF 2.1 mm Rubber - Killer Spin and Speed Ping Pong Paddles - Loops with SureSpeed Rackets Tech
- 🏓BOOST YOUR GAME AT ANY LEVEL: Anyone from a beginner to an avid player can benefit from a professional ping pong racquet. We incorporate carbon fiber for light weight and extra strength in our laminated layered paddle construction
- 🏓ENHANCED CONTROL: MightySpin’s table tennis racket blades are covered with ITTF-approved rubber for sure control over the ball, not to mention speedier rebounds. You’ll soon be smooth, assured and dominate your game
- 🏓WHY SETTLE FOR LESS? Good gear matters and MightySpin offers the chance to elevate your game from the start, with SureSpeed technology. Take advantage of a pro-quality table tennis bat you’ll enjoy for years to come.
- 🏓PACK IT UP: The Tornado comes with a case, for carrying and take-along convenience, not to mention it protects your investment by storing it without fear of damage, and give the perfect gift to that ping pong lover in your life
- 🏓KEEP SMASHING INTO THE FUTURE: Careful construction results in light weight and ergonomic grips that let you enjoy these table tennis paddles from learning on through tournament play. Plus, we provide a lifetime guarantee - just contact us!
SANWEI M8 Plus Carbon Table Tennis Blade, FL Handle
- Develop from the best seller SANWEI M8 Table Tennis Racket
- Plus 2 carbon layers to make blade lighter but more powerful
- 5 Plies Wood + 2 Carbon Layers
- FL Handle
- Free Racket Case (Color may vary)
Learn the Best Ping Pong Chops
Putting backspin, or chopping, in table tennis, is an excellent way to throw your opponent off, and give yourself more time to recover from a fast shot.
Before you hit with backspin, you must understand the basic idea behind this shot, also known as the chop. With a backspin shot, you are actually hitting the ball in a manner to generate a reverse (aka backspin) spin on the ball. Thus, once the ball hits the table after having this spin put on it, it will slow down, as it tries to spin back towards where it came from. If you cannot picture this from here, just get a basketball, hold it in your hands, spin it towards you, and drop it straight down. The ball should bounce towards you, thanks to the spin. It is the same way with ping pong, except that you are striking the ball with a paddle to get it to spin and move.
Hold the ping pong ball in your hand, with the paddle in your other, predominant hand. Toss the ball up, and come underneath it from an angle, sort of cutting it down. You are still hitting the ball with enough force to drive it fairly straight forwards, but not so much that it is a flat hit. Instead, it is more like your paddle is slicing the ball from the back, towards the bottom, thus generating that needed backspin. That is the basic idea of the chop, or backspin shot in ping pong.
Now, get your opponent, or training partner, and have them hit you some shots. Try returning each shot with this chop. You will find that you can use this shot to effectively send a ball that is really low, even lower than the table if from a strong shot, back onto you opponents side. This is also a good shot to use when your opponent hits a ball to you that you have little time to react to, as your opponent will have to deal with the added backspin on the return, giving you several valuable split seconds. Some players spend their whole game chopping, but it is best to be able to hit with a variety of shots, so that you can tackle most table tennis situations.
Ping pong is an exciting and fast paced sport. Learning new shots and returns is vital to staying at the top of the game, and the backspin shot is no exception. Practice it, and master this game of tiny balls and paddles.