Best Table Tennis Blade For Intermediate Player in 2023
Killerspin JET 600 Table Tennis Paddle, Ping Pong Paddle for Intermediate or Advanced Players, Table Tennis Racket with Wood Blade, Nitrx Rubber Grips Ping Pong Balls, Memory Box for Storage â€“ Red & Black
STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with Inverted Rubber for Increased Ball Control and Added Spin
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL DOUBLES MATCH – The Stiga Performance 4-player set includes four performance rackets and six 3-star balls (three white and three orange)
- USA TABLE TENNIS (USATT) APPROVED - All products included in the set are approved by USA Table Tennis (USATT) and is the perfect accessory starter kit for your STIGA table tennis table.
- RACKET COVERED WITH INVERTED RUBBER - Stiga's Performance Racket is covered in a unique inverted rubber for increased ball control and added spin.
- 3-STAR BALLS ARE READY FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY - STIGA's 3-Star balls meet ITTF regulations and are approved for tournament play.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and a 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase
DSP Blade 750 Table Tennis Paddle - Competition ITTF Certified Double Power Racket Rubbers -Ideal for Advanced or Intermediate Ping Pong Players Looking for Speed, Spin and Control Includes Bag
- Collaboration with Double Power Rubbers featuring Premium ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 92 Spin: 91 Control: 86
- 6mm blade thickness, 5-ply wood blade with comfortable flared handle
- Elastic 1.8mm thick sponge and premium rubber for amazing defense
- Premium racket bag is included
Ping Pong Paddle with Killer Spin + Case for Free - Professional Table Tennis Racket for Beginner and Advanced Players - Improve Your Ping Pong Skills with JT Ping Pong Paddle Set (Green)
- NEW INCREDIBLY COOL DESIGN - perfect for youth tennis racket. The appearance of this table tennis bat will not go unnoticed.
- PING PONG RUBBER RACKET WITH HIGH QUALITY RUBBER - on fighting off the surface. High quality sponges – 2мм for really fast ball speed.
- THE HIGH DEGREE OF TWISTING OF THE BALL - in this type of table tennis product will allow you to go from being a Beginner to a confident Intermediate player so that you can reach your potential in ping pong games.
- EXCELLENT TECHNICAL RESULTS - found in this table tennis racket for amateurs: fast speed - 82, unpredictable spin - 91, stable control - 79.
- 5-PLY PURE WOOD STRUCTURE - is a classic for wooden tennis racket. A handle of table tennis racket is FL.
Palio Expert 2.0 Table Tennis Racket & Case - ITTF Approved - Flared - Intermediate Ping Pong, Racket, Paddle
- The Palio Expert 2 is an exclusive collaboration between Palio and Expert Table Tennis
- The Palio CJ8000 rubbers remain unchanged, provide great spin and are ITTF approved
- The redesigned Expert Table Tennis blade gives players even better control and feeling
- This really is the perfect bat for beginners
- Speed = 6/10, Spin = 9/10, Control = 10/10
Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket - ITTF Professional Ping Pong Paddle â€“ Carbon Blade Assembled with Tenergy 80 FX 2.1mm Red and Black Table Tennis Rubber
- PROFESSIONAL TABLE TENNIS RACKET: This ping pong racket is for players that want to attack and need a touch of control to dominate opponents. ITTF approved for table tennis tournaments
- BALSA CARBO X5 CARBON BLADE: The Balsa core offers light weight & great touch while the Carbon layers add power. Designed for close to the table attacks plus power for mid-distance ping pong shots
- TENERGY 80 FX 2. 1 RUBBER: This ping pong paddle is equipped with Tenergy 80 FX 2. 1mm offering a great balance of high speed and heavy spin for attacking. FX gives it a softer sponge for more control
- BUTTERFLY TABLE TENNIS RACKETS - Butterfly rackets are the preferred choice for professional players
- SHIPS ASSEMBLED – The Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 blade is assembled by hand in the USA with Tenergy 80 FX 2. 1mm Rubber. Butterfly Free Chack rubber glue is used to apply the rubber and is packaged in the original Butterfly blade box
Palio Master 3.0 Table Tennis Racket & Case - ITTF Approved Intermediate Ping Pong Bat
- The Master 3.0 is the third generation of the popular Palio Expert Table Tennis series
- Wider edge tape to keep the rubbers secure, a better quality case to protect your bat, and a redesigned blade for even better control
- Suited to intermediate players that have mastered the basic strokes, practising advanced strokes in order to maximise performance at competition level.
- Custom made & assembled. Speed = 8/10, Spin = 9/10, Control = 8/10
- ITTF approved rubbers are replaceable, competition legal, and provide high levels of speed & spin
AB-5000 5 Star Professional Ping Pong Paddle for Indoor and Outdoor Table Tennis with Carry Case
- Our performance level ping pong paddle with an ergonomic slope handle is suitable for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players for play on portable, indoor, and outdoor tables
- The paddle's material is made with three middle layers of Ayous plywood and two outside layers of Koto wood; this combines to make an even more responsive table tennis racket (over the 3 Star Slopehandle) with exceptional control
- This paddle's smooth handle features 2mm of quality sponge and 1.6 mm of high-end inverted rubber allowing for tremendous control
- Our 5 Star Paddle is easily identifiable with two white lines on the handle in addition to our distinctive logo
- ~197gsm(+/- 10gsm); For use at home, game rooms, contests, and matches; Includes ping pong paddle with carry case for storage
STIGA Pure Color Advance 2-Player Table Tennis Set
- Colorful Paddles and Balls Add Extra Dose of Fun!
- Set Includes 2 Rackets (1-Green, 1 Orange) and 3 Balls (1-Orange, 2- Green)
- Racket Features: Concave Handle, 1-Star Rubber, 5-Ply Blade, 1.5mm Sponge
- Racket Performance Ratings: Speed- 44, Spin- 32, Control- 88
- Rackets Feature ACS Technology for Outstanding Control
- Designed in Sweden
Sportout Sriver-He Rubber Table Tennis Paddle, Professional Pingpong Racket with Case, 9-ply Wood and 8-ply Carbon Blade About 210g
- ★9-PLY WOOD AND 8-PLY CARBON BLADE:-Differ from the ordinary bats, its Hybrid Wood 9.8(9-ply wood blade+8-ply carbon) offers the blade enough solidness and nice bounce so that ensuring the powerful attacking and defending.
- ★SRIVER-HE PROFESSIONAL RUBBER:-SRIVER-HE rubber is ITTF approved rubber which consists of high-elastic inverted sponge. Could get the bats a nice bounce on returning an aggressive drive, meanwhile, also do great help in spin.
- ★FL HANDLE:-The ergonomic design is used to FL(flared) handle that gives better power and comfortable feeling for player, furthermore, it’s sweat-absorbing with carbon and could generate much friction to avoid the slipping.
- ★RUBBER WON’T SEPARATE FROM THE BLADE: -DCC(Air-Dried, Tube-Cut and Composite wood standard) technology ensures better wood blade, as well as the sticky glue with nanocarbon makes sure the rubber won’t separate from the blade.
- ★PERFECT FOR INTERMEDIATE:-Speed=90/100, Spin=90/100, Control=80/100. Its fast speed, great spin and fine control are perfect for intermediate, also suits for beginner. ad we offer the extra protected case for portable carrying.
Maintaining the Mental Advantage in Table Tennis
Staying mentally strong during a competitive game is crucial to success. Here are a few ways to do so during a table tennis match.
One of the common mistakes that many players fall prey to during a game is focusing on how many points that they think they need at the moment. They are mentally calculating how much of an advantage their current score gives them, or how many points they need to catch up in order to even out the score. While doing this is important to staying "with" the game, these players all make the same mistake of thinking about this topic while the ball is in play. Never do this. Instead, focus only on the point in play during a game; anything else will distract you and cause you to make poor judgments during a game. Knowing if you have a safe enough lead to experiment a little in your playing style is beneficial only if you spend your mental powers on this thought before the ball is put into play.
Another common mistake of many ping pong players is that they go into the game with either a cocky or a defeated attitude. Either outlook can be equally harmful. While it is important to evaluate your opponent's strengths and weaknesses before a match, do not automatically put yourself in a position above or below him. Only use your evaluations to know what areas and styles of play will be beneficial for you to focus on during the game in order to maximize both your own strengths and his weaknesses. If you enter a match with a feeling of over confidence, then this could cause you to play a riskier game than needed and could perhaps end in you actually losing the match. Similarly enough, entering a game believing that you are sure to suffer defeat will cause you to not play as hard or try your best. Avoid both of these mistakes by simply entering a match focusing on how to best use your playing style to defeat your opponent.
Staying mentally strong during a game can be crucial to your success. Stay focused and positive during a match in order to better your chances of winning.