Best Table Tennis Blade In The World in 2022
Butterfly Timo Boll ALC Blade | Arylate-Carbon Table Tennis Blade | Professional Table Tennis Blade | 5 Wood + 2 Arylate-Carbon Plies | an, FL, or ST Handle | Made in Japan
Butterfly Viscaria Blade | FL or ST Handle | Professional Table Tennis Blade | 5 Wood + 2 Arylate-Carbon Plies | Made in Japan
- High quality Butterfly carbon blade
- Enlarged sweet spot from ALC plies, resulting in more consistent ball placement and power
- The Butterfly Viscaria FL blade is used by World Champion Zhang Jike, Lin Gaoyuan, and many others
- Pairs best with Dignics 05, Bryce Highspeed, Tenergy 05, Tenergy 64, Tenergy 80, and Tenergy 25
- Same carbon fiber plies as the Butterfly Timo Boll ALC blade
Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ALC Blade Table Tennis Blade | ALC Carbon Fiber Blade | Professional Table Tennis Blade | an, FL, and ST Handle Type | Made in Japan
- This blade is developed with and used by Tomokazu Harimoto
- Using the Innerforce ALC layout, this blade is meant to maximize the contact by grasping the ball
- With a blade size of 158x152mm that slightly larger, which is meant to absorb more power at contact
- This racket supports aggressive shot making on both the forehand and backhand
- This 88g OFF blade comes in AN, FL, and ST hangle type
Butterfly Diode V Blade Table Tennis Blade | Defensive All-Wood Blade | DDiode V Blade | Professional Table Tennis Blade | FL, and ST Handle Type | Made in Japan
- The Diode V Blade is a classic Defenders Blade with the added feature of being able to produce attacks as well
- This blade is designed to balance between heavy backspin play and powerful attacks
- The Diode V has the touch needed to handed heavy spin attack, create heavy spin chops, as well as finishing attack shots
- The blade size coming in at 165x156mm provides a wide face to absorb the power on the chop, as well as provide power and depth on shots like the loop
- This blade only comes in the FL and ST handle type
Butterfly Innerforce Layer ZLC CS Blade Table Tennis Blade | Chinese Style Penhold Blade | Innerforce Layer ZLC CS Blade | CS Handle Style | Made in Japan
- The new Innerforce Layer ZLC represents a new technology with regards to blade design
- This new inner fiber construction places the carbon layers closer the core of the blade
- That placing of the carbon plies creates a soft feel without losing any of the ZL Carbon characteristics
- It maintains is flexibility, speed, and lightness while coming in at 86g
- This 86g OFF blade comes in AN, FL, and ST handle type
Butterfly Timo Boll TJ FL Blade Table Tennis Blade | TAMCA 5000 Carbon Fiber Blade | Timo Boll TJ FL Blade Blade | Professional Table Tennis | Comes only in The FL Handle Type | Made in Japan
- The Timo Boll TJ feature a shorter shaft as well as a narrow grip with the goal of being able to hold it firmly
- The compact head size make it lightweight and easy to swing
- Due to the TAMCA 5000 carbon this is a popular blade for attacking and control
- Ideal for players from 10 to 13 years old
- The blade only comes in the FL handle type
Butterfly Innershield Layer ZLF Blade Table Tennis Blade | ZLF Carbon Fiber Blade | Innershield Layer ZLF Blade | Professional Table Tennis Blade | an, FL, and ST Handle Type | Made in Japan
- The Innershield ZLF is a lightweigh blade to offers a high degree of control with a pronounced sweetspot
- This defensive blade offers soft impact because of the 2 ZL fibers
- This blade will provide sharpness and stability to your shots that will increase your confidence in defensive play
- This 84g DEF blade comes in the FL and ST handle type
Killerspin JET SET 4 Ping Pong Paddle Set with 6 Balls Ã Beginner Table Tennis Racket Set| 5 Layer Wood Blade, Jet Basic Rubbers, Flared Handle| Practice Quality Ping Pong Bat|
- 🏓 A PERFECT SET – Killerspin JET SET 4 Ping Pong Paddle and 6 Ball set is perfect for entertaining, or for stocking your table tennis equipment closet. It will make everybody happy, and it also makes a great gift set.
- 🏓 SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS – These paddles will transform recreational players into fierce competitors in no time. The forgiving paddles offer better shot control and improved power.
- 🏓 SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION – The blade is constructed of 5 layers of wood and covered in Killerspin’s Jet Basic rubbers. Flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong racket to protect the perimeter.
- 🏓 LEARN CONTROL – Our JET SET 4 table tennis bats are designed for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control. The wood handle is flared for comfort and offers incredible command of the ball.
JOOLA Blizzard & Blackout - Competition Ping Pong Paddle Set - Includes 2 Table Tennis Rackets, 2 Ping Pong Balls, Storage Box, and a Winner's Gold Medal - Indoor and Outdoor Compatible
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- BATTLE IN A BOX: Built for the ultimate competition, the JOOLA Blizzard & Blackout Ping Pong Racket Set will meet all your needs. Pick either white or black and compete to determine who the ultimate table tennis champion is!
- ITTF REGULATION SIZE: The JOOLA Blizzard & Blackout Ping Pong Set comes with a smooth inverted surface and comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle for enhanced performance, speed, and spin. Table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY 5 PLY REAL WOOD: Only the best materials are combined together, Basswood and Tung wood create the perfect combo for increased control and greater spin. Great for the family game room.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS (SCALE 0-100): - Speed: 91, Spin: 90, Control: 90. Includes JOOLA Adapter 32 Table Tennis Rubber on both sides. Great gift for someone who already owns an indoor or outdoor JOOLA ping pong table.
Killerspin Jet 200 Table Tennis Paddle, Recreational Ping Pong Paddle, Table Tennis Racket with Wood Blade, Jet Basic Rubber Grips Ping Pong Balls, Memory Box for Storage â€“ BluVanilla
- SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS: The perfect table tennis paddle for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control, this racket is designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 5 layer wood and Jet Basic rubbers to perfect your skills, while flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong racket for protection
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS: Control: 8.5, Spin: 7, Power: 6
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Store your ping pong paddle in a gift-worthy storage case and record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages
- DIMENSIONS: Flared handle table tennis paddle measures 6” x 6 1/8”
Book Review: Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh
Archangel's Blade is the fourth book in Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series which features stories about vampires and angels. This novel is about Dmitri the dark and sexy vampire and the Guild Hunter, Honor who may steal his heart.
Archangel's Blade is the fourth book in Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series. With the two previous books being so bad, I had almost given up on the series. I am very glad I didn't because Archangel's Blade, and the next book Archangel's Storm are probably the two best books in the entire series. Both books are about one Raphael's Seven or his enforcers, which are side characters in the previous novels. Unfortunately, you really do have to read the previous novels in the series to enjoy this one.
Background: In Singh's alternative reality, Angels and Vampires exist and have a unique relationship. Angel's produce a toxin in their blood that they must release or they become destructive (blood born as it is called). When they release these toxins into humans, they become vampires. The humans made into vampires agree to serve the angel that made them for 100 years before they gain their freedom. If they skip out on the contract, they are hunted down by vampire hunters (called guild hunters) and are returned to their angel and punished. The guild is independent from the angels, and their sole job is to hunt down errant or destructive vampires in order to keep humanity safe, since a vampire not in control of himself can cause a lot of carnage. There is a hierarchy of angels with lesser angels being at the bottom serving the more powerful Archangels each of who control a section of the world. There are ten Archangels, the cadre, keeping watch over the world. They are the most powerful of angels and are responsible for maintaining Angel and Vampire law.
Plot: This book features a vampire called Dmitri. Dmitri is a beautiful, sexy man who once caught the attention of a vicious female angel. She turned him into a vampire and killed his entire family (wife and children). He is now the top man in Raphael's organization (Raphael is a powerful archangel that controls most of North America). Isolated in his pain, he sleeps with many women but loves no one as he has vowed to love his deceased wife into eternity (however long that might be for him). That is until he meets Honor. Honor is a guild hunter who is assigned to help Dmitri with the case of a murdered vampire. All that is found is the head of the vampire and it bears a strange tattoo that reminds Dmitri of someone or something in his past. Dmitri should turn this murder mystery over to the Guild to let them investigate the crime but something in his gut causes him to retain ownership of this crime investigation. Honor's strength is that she is the best researcher in the guild. Honor is uniquely qualified to help with this investigation, but being around Vampires is her worst nightmare. Honor was kidnapped and kept as a plaything for vampires for 2 months. She was nearly killed before she was rescued, and very nearly broken beyond saving as she was sexually and mentally abused. This caused Honor to become a researcher for the guild and is why she is not an active hunter anymore. However, there is a spark between Honor and Dmitri. Will they give into the temptation they feel for each other or will Dmitri's vow and Honor's terror keep them apart? Will they be able to find who killed that vampire whose tattooed head they found and can they find the identity of the dead vampire? And might this case link to both of their pasts? You will have to read the novel to find out.
I really enjoyed this installment of the Guild Hunter series. It is the best one so far. Nalini Singh is sometimes lacking in the plot area but she has a way with characters. Dmitri has been on of my favorites characters throughout the series and I was really excited to delve into a novel solely about him. We still see some of my other favorite characters like Illium the mischievous, beautiful blue angel, and Elena and Raphael (which were our main characters in the previous novels) make an appearance towards the end of the novel. Her characters are very well fleshed out with all their problems, pain and complications. She also makes them very interesting. In this novel she also gives us a decent murder mystery plot. She gives us plenty of background about Honor and Dmitri without over whelming us, and the plot. The plot moves well in this novel.