Best Table Tennis Chopper in 2023
Table Tennis Training of Straight-bat Inverted-rubber Play - (with DVD) (Chinese Edition)
mice Table Tennis Table Tennis Riddles - advanced to the second chopper off small scale (paperback)
Victas Koji Matsushita Defensive - Modern Defender Table Tennis Blade â€“ Straight
- Koji Matsushita Defensive - Blade for the Modern Defender.
- Koji Matsushita, a 4-times Olympic competitor and ferocious defender, designed this modern defensive blade to balance defense and offense in mind. Comprised of 5-plies of carefully selected stiff mahogany veneers, selected veneers.
- The 5 ply wood construction of the new Koji Matsushita Offensive uses slightly softer outer plies to emphasize more control and give the racquet a softer feel with closer to net play. This unique construction allows to absorb the incoming balls energy for passive strokes on one hand, but also delivers extra power for active offensive actions. The ideal weapon for choppers seeking ultimate control in their defensive game.
- Type: Defensive. Shape: Round, with large head. Plies: Five Ply Hard Soft Veneer. Speed: Defensive / Offensive - (two gears – balanced weighting produces rebound for offense. Feeling: Soft. Weight: 83+/-.
- Victas is a premium brand launched in 2001 by the Mr. Koji Matsushita, TSP president and former world class defensive player. Victas strives to produce premium product for both the defensive and offensive player by combining Japanese Know-How with German expertize.
Victas VS>401 - Offensive Table Tennis Rubber â€“ Black 1.8mm
- Victas VS>401 is the rubber for the aggressive chopper. A slightly sticky topsheet, combined with softer sideways aligned pips and a moderately hard sponge sheet, give VS401 unique characteristics that choppers will love. Spin Variation, control and balanced offence. Chop balls are firm with a low and stable arc that slide dangerously into the opponent's court with suppressed bounce.
- Designed by Koji Matsushita, former world class defensive player, with help from GJ Tech - A German-Japanese Manufacturing partnership.
- VS>401 is sufficiently versatile at the time of attack. Control with catapult capabilities at the time of contact.
- Type: Smooth Speed: 90/100 Spin: 86/100 Control: 91/100 Hardness: Medium Sponge Thickness: 1.5, 1.8, 2.0
HeliCops - a Helicopter Action Shooter
In this video game, take control of this fighter chopper and take down criminal choppers to clear the skies of your city!
Criminals have crowded the skies of your city! As a HeliCop, clear the skies of your city by taking down those rotten baddies.
The objective of each stage is to take out all the other choppers by shooting them down. The enemy, as usual, can fire back.
As you play, not only will you encounter enemy helicopters, but you will also face stationary artillery that will also fire at you. Avoid taking too much fire or your helicopter will take a fatal nosedive.
To advance the game, you must complete each checkpoint. At the bottom of the screen, you can view the checkpoint, which tells you what you have to do, such as take down a certain number of enemies. Below that, you have your health bar. To the right of those two things, you can see your weapon choices.
At the bottom-left of the screen, you have your game map, which can help you locate enemies.
At the end of each stage, you will have the opportunity to purchase upgrades. Upgrades include:
-upgrade ammo and/or power of Shell Cannon
-upgrade ammo and/or power of Plasma Minigun
-upgrade ammo and/or power of Rocket Launcher
-upgrade ammo and/or power of Flame Thrower
-increase ammo of E.M.P.
There are two ways you can choose to play this game. You can either use the mouse to control the helicopter, or you can use the keyboard.
HeliCops is a fun little arcade-type action shooter. What is especially nice about this game is the option to use either keyboard or mouse. Though the mouse gives the game a more classic arcade joystick feel, the keyboard option is great for those with touch pads and lack a mouse. The music fits exceptionally well with the game and heightens the action of the game. The gameplay itself, though dizzying at times, is quite entertaining. Though repetitive, the game does include multiple upgrade and weapon options that can keep players playing for a while.
HeliCops scores a 7/10 for its good level of entertainment. Changing the stages up a bit more and reducing the dizziness of the game would help make the game more enjoyable.