Best Table Tennis Paddle Under 50 in 2023
STIGA Pro Carbon Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Technology for Tournament Play
JP WinLook Ping Pong Paddle - 4 Pack; Pro Premium Table Tennis Racket Set; 8 Professional Game Balls; Rubber Spin Bat; Training Accessories Racquet Bundle Kit; Portable Cover Case; Indoor Outdoor
- Four-piece superior quality custom plywood ping-pong paddles technologically designed for balanced spin, control, and speed; eight top-notch tournament 40-mm, 3-star white balls meeting ITTF approved equipment regulation (size and weight) for official competition.
- 5-ply wood blade with ergonomic flared handle (holder) creates comfortable grip for long sessions; best performance elastic pads; eco-friendly natural rubber sheet; high-bounce orange (yellow) medium-soft sponge; and advanced edge tape to avoid side wear. Amazing craftsmanship and first-class materials!
- Blue, zipped carrying bag / protector with compact combo gift design for perfect storage and organizer, easy travel carrying on-the-go to let 2-4 players enjoy indoor or outdoor professional or recreational games; standard black and red paddle face color; extra durable glue.
- Designed to be used for all ages (young, old), female or male, and all skill levels: from starters and intermediate to all-round master players; kids, adults, and family; beautiful wooden raquets appeal to boys, girls, teens, and juniors for practice and training. Designed in USA.
- 1-year warranty lets you buy with confidence. Men, women, parents and grandparents – go get this special, prime sports gear as a present for your children, grandchildren, friends and family. Perfect for birthday parties, housewarming, graduation, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and any other holiday. Make this table tennis deal for you now (sale)!
Killerspin Jet 200 Table Tennis Paddle, Recreational Ping Pong Paddle, Table Tennis Racket with Wood Blade, Jet Basic Rubber Grips Ping Pong Balls, Memory Box for Storage â€“ BluVanilla
- SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS: The perfect table tennis paddle for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control, this racket is designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 5 layer wood and Jet Basic rubbers to perfect your skills, while flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong racket for protection
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS: Control: 8.5, Spin: 7, Power: 6
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Store your ping pong paddle in a gift-worthy storage case and record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages
- DIMENSIONS: Flared handle table tennis paddle measures 6” x 6 1/8”
Idoraz Table Tennis Paddle Professional Racket - Ping Pong Racket with Carrying Case â€“ ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- 🏅 STEP UP YOUR GAME! – If you’re looking for a TABLE TENNIS PADDLE that will help you step up your game, Idoraz Soft PING PONG PADDLE is hard to beat. Thanks to its robust construction and thick, ITTF Approved Rubber, this TABLE TENNIS RACKET takes your performance to the next level.
- 🏓 MASTER THE SPIN – With a spin rating of 93, Idoraz PING PONG RACKET provides excellent spin and balance while playing. The rubber has plenty of grip to put spin on the ball, while the smooth handle of the TABLE TENNIS BAT offers easy control over the spin.
- 🚀 AMAZINGLY FAST – If speed and balance are what you’re looking for, Idoraz PING PONG BAT is probably your best choice. Combining a speed rating of 99 with a perfectly balanced frame, it is probably the best TT RACKET for recreational players on the market.
- 🏆 PERFECT CONTROL - As far as power goes on this PRO PING PONG PADDLE, Idoraz has plenty of control for those fast shots. With a 90 control rating and 2.00 mm rubber coating, this premium TABLE TENNIS PADDLE is an awesome PING PONG RACKET to have and a great gift to receive.
- 💯 30 DAYS GUARANTEE – Idoraz PING PONG PADDLES are built using the latest technology. We are so confident in their quality that we offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Either you love your TT PADDLE or you send it back within 30 days for a full refund. No hassle from us!
PRO SPIN Elite Series Carbon Ping Pong Paddle | Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Fiber Technology, Bonus Premium Rubber Protector | Professional Table Tennis Paddle
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PING PONG PADDLE: 7-Ply light-weight blade (5 ply high-end wood + 2 ply carbon fiber), 2.0mm sponge, upgraded natural table tennis rubber for superior speed and performance. Own the ping pong table!
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME WITH THE POWER OF CARBON: 2 layers of carbon fiber for enhanced power & spin giving you an amazing edge to dominate your competition.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS: Speed: 90 Spin: 80 Control: 80 – this carbon paddle combines precision, uniformity of bounce, power, and larger sweet spot. Opponents beware!
- PREMIUM HANDLE + BONUS RUBBER PROTECTOR: Custom designed, triple-sanded handle & bonus ping pong paddle rubber protector included. Plus drawer-style storage case to keep your racket game-ready.
- YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED: This racket meets ITTF and USATT quality standards and has a risk-free 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 1 Year hassle-free Warranty when purchased from PRO-SPIN SPORTS. Rigorously tested for quality.
STIGA Tournament-Quality Titan Table Tennis Racket with Crystal Technology to Harden Blade for Increased Speed, 2mm Sponge and Concave Italian Composite Handle
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Inverted Tournament Rubber
- Crystal Technology Hardens Blade for Increased Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 80 Spin: 77 Control: 82
- 5-ply Extra Light Blade, 2mm Sponge, Concave Italian Composite Handle
Sportout Sriver-He Rubber Table Tennis Paddle, Professional Pingpong Racket with Case, 9-ply Wood and 8-ply Carbon Blade About 210g
- ★9-PLY WOOD AND 8-PLY CARBON BLADE:-Differ from the ordinary bats, its Hybrid Wood 9.8(9-ply wood blade+8-ply carbon) offers the blade enough solidness and nice bounce so that ensuring the powerful attacking and defending.
- ★SRIVER-HE PROFESSIONAL RUBBER:-SRIVER-HE rubber is ITTF approved rubber which consists of high-elastic inverted sponge. Could get the bats a nice bounce on returning an aggressive drive, meanwhile, also do great help in spin.
- ★FL HANDLE:-The ergonomic design is used to FL(flared) handle that gives better power and comfortable feeling for player, furthermore, it’s sweat-absorbing with carbon and could generate much friction to avoid the slipping.
- ★RUBBER WON’T SEPARATE FROM THE BLADE: -DCC(Air-Dried, Tube-Cut and Composite wood standard) technology ensures better wood blade, as well as the sticky glue with nanocarbon makes sure the rubber won’t separate from the blade.
- ★PERFECT FOR INTERMEDIATE:-Speed=90/100, Spin=90/100, Control=80/100. Its fast speed, great spin and fine control are perfect for intermediate, also suits for beginner. ad we offer the extra protected case for portable carrying.
Franklin Sports Anywhere Table Tennis â€“ Complete Portable Ping-Pong Set â€“ Includes Ping-Pong Paddles, Balls, Net, Plus Easy-Carry Bag â€“ Easy Set-Up â€“ Expands to 6â€™ â€“ Easily Attaches to Table Surfaces
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED Just bring the players and pick a table for an instant table tennis game; This set includes 2 paddles, 2 balls, and net everything you need for an exciting game
- STURDY, RETRACTABLE, AND EXPANDABLE The included ping pong net stretches and retracts easily, and includes sturdy clamps that allow it to fit securely on any table
- ANY TABLE BECOMES A PING PONG TABLE; Use this set as a replacement for a torn ping pong net or missing balls or paddles; Turn any table into a fun game of table tennis and see who wins
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE; Makes a great gift or the perfect addition to your game room, dining room and anywhere else. If you have a table, you have a ping pong game; It’s that easy
- MESH CARRY BAG INCLUDED Drawstring mesh bag holds everything neatly and securely, so you can take it anywhere for instant fun for the whole family
NIBIRU SPORT Ping Pong Paddle Set (4-Player Bundle), Pro Premium Rackets, 3 Star Balls, Portable Storage Case, Complete Table Tennis Set with Advanced Speed, Control and Spin, Indoor or Outdoor Play
- 1️⃣ COMPLETE PING PONG SET - This premium indoor and outdoor ping pong racket set of table tennis paddles bundle comes with everything you need to enjoy solo or team play, with four ping-pong paddles and eight durable ping pong balls
- 2️⃣ PREMIER QUALITY TABLE TENNIS PADDLE SET - Crafted with durable rubber with premier thickness and balance for improved ball speed, control, spin
- 3️⃣ REACTIVE PING PONG BALLS - eight 3-star white and orange table tennis balls crafted with 40mm thick and durable ABS material; ideal for amateurs, beginners, and professional pro players alike
- 4️⃣ INDOOR and OUTDOOR PLAYABILITY - Each piece of ping pong starter kit racket set we create is strong enough to play both indoors and out. The superior quality ensures ping pong paddles set of 4 can be used by children and adults
- 5️⃣ GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - When you want the indoor and outdoor table tennis play, select our table tennis racket pack. We back every product with unbeatable quality
STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with Inverted Rubber for Increased Ball Control and Added Spin
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL DOUBLES MATCH – The Stiga Performance 4-player set includes four performance rackets and six 3-star balls (three white and three orange)
- USA TABLE TENNIS (USATT) APPROVED - All products included in the set are approved by USA Table Tennis (USATT) and is the perfect accessory starter kit for your STIGA table tennis table.
- RACKET COVERED WITH INVERTED RUBBER - Stiga's Performance Racket is covered in a unique inverted rubber for increased ball control and added spin.
- 3-STAR BALLS ARE READY FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY - STIGA's 3-Star balls meet ITTF regulations and are approved for tournament play.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and a 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase
Introduction of the Basic Grips and Spins in Table Tennis
Starting out in table tennis? Learn the basics of the grips on the racket and spins generated on the ball.
The grip controls the angle of the racket, which in turn influences the ball in many ways, for example:
- the height the ball travels at
- the depth that the ball reaches
- the speed at which the ball will travel
- the type of spin
- the amount of spin
- the degree of "touch" - power and speed of the racket at the contact point.
The shake hands grip is like saying "hello" to the racket. The thumb and forefinger lay on the blade of the racket, with the three remaining fingers loosely around the handle in the palm of the hand. It is the most common type of grip used by players in open play.
The "penhold" grip is popular in Asian countries. There are two forms: Chinese and Japanese. It is called "penhold" because you hold the racket just like you would grip a pen. However, only one side of the racket is used, which some players find limiting.
Table tennis calls on players to adapt constantly as every ball that approaches them has a different direction, spin, speed and path or trajectory. One of the most important skills required by a player is perception - the ability to judge the type of shot arriving to them - so that they can adjust:
- the angle of their racket
- the angle of their swing
- the degree of touch.
An open racket angle is when the racket is sloping backwards when striking the ball. A closed angle is when the racket is sloping forward. An open angle will neutralize an approaching ball which has backspin. A closed angle used with a fast-moving swing in an upward direction will increase the spin on the ball.
A closed angle of racket will neutralize an approaching ball with has been hit with topspin. An open angle racket moving fast downwards will increase the spin on the ball with the ball still rotating on the same axis.
Where possible, the striking point of the ball should be made at about chest height and at an equal distance from each shoulder. It helps a player's strokes, accuracy and rhythm if the ball is hit at the same striking point each time.
Players need to learn how to put different types of spin on the ball. Large amounts of spin can be really effective when serving. The ball is generally struck with either topspin or backspin. If there is little or no spin on the ball, it is referred to as "float".
Topspin is produced by starting the stroke below and/or behind the ball, and contacting the ball as lightly as possible, i.e. brushing the ball in an upward and forward motion.
Backspin is produced by starting the stroke above and/or behind the ball and contacting the ball as lightly as possible, i.e. brushing the ball in a downward and/or forward motion.
By picturing the ball as a clock face, we can comprehend the simplest example of spin. Contracting the ball with a brushing action of:
- 2-12 in an upward direction = topspin
- 4-6 in a downwards direction = backspin
- 3 or 9 in a sideways direction (going round the side of the ball) = sidespin
Sidespin is produced by brushing across the ball lightly. This spin can be added to the ball at the same time as either topspin or backspin.
Hitting the ball at 3 or 9 o'clock, going around the side of the ball, gives sidespin.
Hitting the ball with the racket moving to the right adds spin so that when it lands, the ball will move to the right.
Hitting while the racket moves to the left will spin the ball to the left when it lands.