Best Table Tennis Rubber in 2023
DHS NEO Hurricane 3 Table Tennis Rubber Sheet Ping Pong Rubber (Red, 2.15)
Muzitao UltraBite Table Tennis Rubber (2 Pack, 1 x Red + 1 x Black) Table Tennis Bat Replacement Rubbers (with Sponge)
- Includes 2 x Rubbers: One Red + One Black. No need to buy separate rubbers. Comes with or without sponge backing (you choose).
- UltraBite is super-tacky for maximum spin and fizz on your topspin and insane chop on your slices.
- ITF Approved rubber: This one is all legal to use anywhere.
- #1 absolute best value table tennis replacement rubber set available.
- Excellent gift for anyone who likes Table Tennis or Ping Pong.
Tibhar Evolution MX-P 2.1-2.2 Table Tennis Rubber Ping Pong (Black, 2.1-2.2)
- This version confers the highest dynamic and thus makes MX-P the fastest rubber of the EVOLUTION rubber family. Thanks to the perfect adjustment of the pimple geometry we managed to produce a rubber with more flexibility conferring to attacking balls extra energy. Thanks to this specificity, MX-P is very well adapted to any player’s game, making no concession in terms of speed and spin.
- The ball/bat contact time of the MX-P is longer than the reference time, thus conferring much more sensation.
- EVOLUTION MX-P: chosen by topspin
- players willing to feel the necessary pressure of their strokes at the table and at half distance.
- Speed 125, Control 80, Spin 120
Butterfly Tenergy 05 Table Tennis Rubber Table Tennis Rubber | 1.7, 1.9, or 2.1 mm | Red or Black | 1 Table Tennis Racket Rubber Sheet | Professional Table Tennis Rubber
- The first in the Tenergy line, with both Spring Sponge and High Tension technologies
- This Butterfly rubber is best-suited for offensive all-round play, both near and far from the table
- Get the most out of your game as a looper with easy power and spin from this Japanese rubber sheet
- Pairs best with Butterfly Timo Boll ALC, Viscaria, Zhang Jike Super ZLC, or other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Tenergy table tennis rubbers
Butterfly Table Tennis Racket Care Kit - Includes: 1 Ping Pong Paddle Cleaner + 1 Table Tennis Rubber Cleaner Sponge - Great Value Table Tennis Racket Cleaner Kit â€“ Cleans Ping Pong Paddle 125 Times
- PING PONG PADDLE CLEANER KIT - Includes Butterfly Spin Refresh, Rubber Care Sponge and cleaning tips to clean your ping pong paddle rubber before and after play
- TABLE TENNIS RACKET CLEANER - Specially formulated Butterfly Spin Refresh is a ping pong rubber cleaner that helps rejuvenate the rubber surface to its natural tacky state. It also prolongs the life of the rubber
- PING PONG RACKET CLEANER SPONGE - Cleaning sponge offers a soft absorbent side that acts as a squeegee and a dense side that helps remove more debris
- PING PONG CLEANER: Removes oil and dirt from the rubber surface of your table tennis racket giving your paddle more spin
- EASY TO USE: Just apply 1 pump of the table tennis rubber cleaner and wipe clean with the table tennis paddle cleaner sponge before and after play to prolong the racket life
- GREAT VALUE: This ping pong paddle cleaner kit has excellent value by cleaning both sides of your ping pong paddle 125 times with each table tennis cleaner kit
- GREAT GIFT: The Butterfly Racket Care Kit is the perfect holiday gift for any level table tennis player
Butterfly Dignics 05 Table Tennis Rubber Table Tennis Rubber | 1.9 or 2.1 mm | Red or Black | 1 Inverted Table Tennis Rubber Sheet | Professional Table Tennis Rubber
- The newest Butterfly sponge and rubber technology, resulting in superior performance and feel
- 22% more arc and 3. 4% more overall power than Butterfly Tenergy 05 rubber sheets
- Increased dwell time compared to Tenergy 05 due to Spring Sponge X and improved rubber composition
- Pairs best with the Harimoto Inner force ALC, Inner force Layer ZLC, Lin Gaoyuan ALC, Hadraw VR, Cypress G-Max, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Dignics table tennis rubbers
YASAKA Mark V Table Tennis Rubber (RED, 2.0mm)
DHS NEO Hurricane-3 Table Tennis Rubber Sheet-Ping Pong Rubber (Black, 39Â°)
- Powerful"NEO" sponge and hurricane 3 rubber with special glutindsity could create stable and high-speed arc,improve the scoring ability of players.NEO hurricane 3 has a high speed and low fast loop, changeful arc,stronger spin
- Fitted play: Control / Loop (Pimples in)
- Thickness: 2.15/2.20mm
- high speed and low fast loop，Black or Red available
- Notice:Please buy in Kansoon Expert Store, we have authorization,we promise that All Products Come With One Year Manufacture Warranty, Hassle Free Replacement with us Directly.
Butterfly Sriver Table Tennis Rubber | 1.5 mm, 1.7 mm, 1.9 mm, 2.1 mm, or MAX | Red or Black | 1 Inverted Table Tennis Rubber Sheet | Professional Table Tennis Rubber
- Butterfly's most successful rubber since its introduction in 1967
- Over the years, more than 20 World & 70 European titles have been won with Sriver rubber
- A hard & tacky surface and medium hard yet flexible sponge makes it the best choice for all-round attackers
- Pairs well with Petr Korbel, Boll Offensive, SK Carbon, Balsa Carbo X5, Maze Magic, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack table tennis glue recommended when assembling Butterfly table tennis rubbers on your blade
YASAKA Rakza 7 Table Tennis Rubbers (Black, 2.0)
How to Hit with Spin in Table Tennis: Top and Backspin
Topspin shots and backspin shots are an important way of generating a lot of speed in ping pong.
Now, there are many different shots used in ping pong, but one of the most often used, and widely seen, is the basic topspin shot. Beginners to the sport of table tennis need to master this return shot, as it is vital for getting better at this sport of small balls and paddles. The backspin shot is also a popular shot, and is used to cut, or slow down a ball, giving you more time to react to the shot after returning it.
With a topspin shot, the same basic principles in ping pong's larger cousin, the game of tennis, apply. You are generating a forward spin on the ball, getting it to spin towards the opposite side of the court (where your opponent is), by how you strike the ball with your racket/paddle. If you're having a hard time picturing this, think of a ball, then, with your hands, spin it forwards (away from you) and drop it. The ball will hit the ground with a bounce away from you, as it tries to spin away from you once it hits the ground, thanks to the spin.
To generate this forward spin, or topspin in ping pong shots, have an opponent hit a ball to you. When the ball is at the apex of its bounce, strike it with a forward, upwards stroke. Instead of hitting it flat on, or cutting it down (as in a backspin shot), you want to bring your paddle with the face closed like "\" at the ball, hitting it and brushing up, basically pulling your paddle over the ball. This generates the needed topspin for the shot to be effective.
With backspin, you want to hit the ball so that it spins backwards, thus creating a friction that slows it down when it hits the other side of the table. Bring the paddle down the ball, while hitting it, getting it to spin back towards you.
This shot is really effective when you are scrambling to return a fast shot, as your opponent will have to deal with the added backspin, and generally won't be able to get another slam shot on your right away. You can pull this shot off from really low down, allowing it to be a good 'saver' shot, when the ping pong ball is at a position generally out of reach of a topspin or normal ping pong shot.
Ping pong, or table tennis, is a wonderful, lifetime sport. I have seen people play that are 80, and that are only 5 years old. The myriad of strategies and tactics, and the different types of playing styles, along with the speed and dexterity required for it, really make it an outstanding sport. If you never have picked up a ping pong paddle, you really owe it to yourself to at least give this exciting, and fun, sport a try. Game on!