10 Best Table Tennis Rubber Combination
Updated on: June 2023
Best Table Tennis Rubber Combination in 2023
STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with Inverted Rubber for Increased Ball Control and Added Spin
DHS NEO Hurricane 3 Table Tennis Rubber Sheet Ping Pong Rubber (Black, 2.15)
- Powerful"NEO" sponge and hurricane 3 rubber with special glutindsity could create stable and high-speed arc,improve the scoring ability of players.NEO hurricane 3 has a high speed and low fast loop, changeful arc,stronger spin
- Fitted play: Control / Loop (Pimples in)
- high speed and low fast loop，Black or Red available
Butterfly Petr Korbel Blade & Sriver Rubber Shakehand Table Tennis Racket | Pro-Line Series | Classic Blade and Rubber Combination That Can Do It All | Recommended for Advanced Level Players
- PROFESSIONAL TABLE TENNIS RACKET - This ping pong paddle is ideal for the professional player that is seeking a strong and lightweight racket built for powerful attacks at all distances.
- PETR KORBEL FL BLADE - Made of 5 plies allowing consistent attacks for an offensive game making it an exceptional ping pong racket.
- SRIVER RUBBER - This ping pong paddle is made with Sriver 2. 1mm the top selling ping pong paddle rubber. It offers tackiness and flexible sponge for precise attacking against your ping pong opponent.
- HAND ASSEMBLED IN USA - The Pro-Line series from Butterfly Table Tennis is assembled in the USA with Butterfly Free Chack Glue and Butterfly Side Tape. The rubber is perfectly cut to fit the racket.
- BUTTERFLY QUALITY - Butterfly Table Tennis rackets are the preferred ping pong paddles for professionals around the world.
JOOLA Infinity Overdrive - Professional Performance Ping Pong Paddle with Carbon Kevlar Technology - Black Rubber on Both Sides - Competition Table Tennis Racket for Advanced Training - Extreme Speed
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- ITTF REGULATION SIZE: The JOOLA Infinity Overdrive ping pong racket comes with a smooth inverted surface and comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle for enhanced performance, speed, and spin. Table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
- PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION: 2 layers of carbon kevlar reinforces the wood and reduces vibrations while enlarging the 'sweet spot' for stronger attacks. Includes all the elements of a professional ping pong racquet, including PVC side tape to protect the edges.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY 5 PLY REAL WOOD: Only the best materials are combined together, Hinoki, Koto, Ayous, and two layers of Carbon Kevlar to create the perfect combo for increased speed and greater spin. Great for the family game room.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS (SCALE 0-100) - Speed: 100, Spin: 99, Control: 92. Includes JOOLA Micron 48 Table Tennis Rubber on both sides. Does not come with ping pong balls. Great gift for someone who already owns an indoor or outdoor JOOLA ping pong table.
Tuttle Beijing IV Table Tennis Rubber (red + Black) - New Red Diamond Sponge
- The new version of Tuttle BJ4 Table Tennis Rubber.
- Upgrading sponge version to be porous sponge (red diamond sponge).
- Hybrid performance from combination of tacky topsheet and lively sponge.
- Recommend for Backhand.
Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket - ITTF Professional Ping Pong Paddle â€“ Carbon Blade Assembled with Tenergy 80 FX 2.1mm Red and Black Table Tennis Rubber
- PROFESSIONAL TABLE TENNIS RACKET: This ping pong racket is for players that want to attack and need a touch of control to dominate opponents. ITTF approved for table tennis tournaments
- BALSA CARBO X5 CARBON BLADE: The Balsa core offers light weight & great touch while the Carbon layers add power. Designed for close to the table attacks plus power for mid-distance ping pong shots
- TENERGY 80 FX 2. 1 RUBBER: This ping pong paddle is equipped with Tenergy 80 FX 2. 1mm offering a great balance of high speed and heavy spin for attacking. FX gives it a softer sponge for more control
- BUTTERFLY TABLE TENNIS RACKETS - Butterfly rackets are the preferred choice for professional players
- SHIPS ASSEMBLED – The Butterfly Balsa Carbo X5 blade is assembled by hand in the USA with Tenergy 80 FX 2. 1mm Rubber. Butterfly Free Chack rubber glue is used to apply the rubber and is packaged in the original Butterfly blade box
Yasaka Rakza 9 Table Tennis Rubbers (Black, 2.0 MM)
- Speed: 10++
- Spin: 10++
- Control: 6
Butterfly Dignics 05 Table Tennis Rubber Table Tennis Rubber | 1.9 or 2.1 mm | Red or Black | 1 Inverted Table Tennis Rubber Sheet | Professional Table Tennis Rubber
- The newest Butterfly sponge and rubber technology, resulting in superior performance and feel
- 22% more arc and 3. 4% more overall power than Butterfly Tenergy 05 rubber sheets
- Increased dwell time compared to Tenergy 05 due to Spring Sponge X and improved rubber composition
- Pairs best with the Harimoto Innerforce ALC, Innerforce Layer ZLC, Lin Gaoyuan ALC, Hadraw VR, Cypress G-Max, and other Butterfly blades
- Butterfly Free Chack II table tennis glue recommended when assembling Dignics table tennis rubbers
Nittaku Fastarc G-1, Table Tennis Rubber, Pimples in for Offensive Play, Made in Germany (Black, 2.0)
- The hardest and fastest of all the Fastarcs.
- Power topsheet with a built-in tension power sponge produces the ideal combination of ball speed and ball arc
Killerspin JET200 Lime Ping Pong Racket â€“ Beginner Table Tennis Racket| 5 Layer Wood Blade, Jet Basic Rubbers, Flared Handle| Practice Quality Ping Pong Racket| Memory Book Gift Box Storage Case
- 5 ply wood designed for durability and basic level of play
- Memory Book makes your ping pong experience more memorable. It allows for collecting scores, signatures, personalized messages as well as protecting your paddle.
- Jet Basic Rubber (green/black) which in combination with this blade allow tremendous control
- Flexible PVC side tape that protects the side of the racket
- Blade with flared handle rating out of 10: control 8.5; spin7; speed 6
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
Retired Florida Executive Invents a Way to Stop Rubbernecking
Carl Cannova, former West Coast Florida Sysco Food Services President, has invented a product to provide privacy to crime scene victims and combat what he says is one of the most dangerous causes of car accidents: rubbernecking.
As the former West Coast Florida Sysco Food Services President, Carl Cannova's and his past employees have spent their fair share of time on Florida's roadways delivering food products. After years and years of witnessing accidents and seeing first-hand the hazards of rubbernecking drivers, Cannova -- now retired from Sysco -- has created a way to combat what he says is one of the most dangerous causes of accidents: rubbernecking. Over the past two years, Cannova and his wife have developed a product for emergency responders to provide privacy, security and safety after an accident, crime or emergency.
Cannova's company, Stop Rubbernecking CC, LLC. has created the SRN 1000, a system of convertible screens and tripods that sets up in less than five minutes and can be assembled by just one person. The system is easily transported and extremely convenient in matters of urgency. The screen system is durable and is meant to protect crime scenes, car crashes and evidence for officers, victims and family members.
After retiring from his role as the President of Sysco Food Services for the West Coast of Florida in 2020, Cannova and his wife of close to 49 years, Tommie, set out to begin designing the SRN 1000. They worked with Sarasota, FL design firm RoBrady to develop a prototype and then perfected it with help from local law enforcement officials. Currently eleven Florida law enforcement agencies are using the SRN 1000 and this year they are launching the product both nationally and internationally. One agency, Cannova says, called him frantically two weeks after seeing the product demonstration and wanted two systems immediately. When Cannova asked why the urgency, the department head cited a recent accident in which a young child was hit by a car after school and lay in the road long enough for several full school buses to pass by and witness the victim in plain sight.
"This is a superior product to protect crime scenes," said Manatee County Sheriff Brad Steube, whose agency purchased a system earlier this year. "The system is durable, easy to travel with and set up and it is a crucial tool to provide privacy for victims and officers at several types of traumatic events," said Steube.
Cannova explains that coroners and first responders have also purchased the screens to protect identities of victims, especially in sensitive situations. The screens not only protect crime scenes and evidence from contamination, but they also make it more difficult for photographs to be taken and spread around the Internet. One of the most important aspects of the system is the to shield car accidents on the roadways in order to combat rubbernecking.
"Many officers I've spoken with are grateful to have this system, which replaces their current methods of holding up finicky aluminum poles and tarps, which require people to stand guard," said Cannova. "That's a waste of manpower, which could be used helping the accident victims, investigating and cleanup. That's why I wanted to create this system." The family owned and operated organization is based in Sarasota. Carl Cannova's son Phillip is Cannova is the vice president of the South East Region and his wife, Tommie is CEO.
"He's been planning this for years," said Tommie Cannova, CEO of Stop Rubbernecking. "I asked him to just relax and play golf, and he did for about two years. After that finally got old, he decided to start designing the SRN 1000. Now though, I could not be more proud of what our company has been able to do to help victims and their families and prevent rubbernecking," explains Cannova. The company plans to expand nationally and internationally this year.
Candice McElyea, Yahoo Voices Contributor, interviewed all parties involved for this story.