Best Table Tennis Table Under $300 in 2023
STIGA Space Saver Compact Table Tennis Table for Authentic Play at Regulation Height with a Scaled Down Size for Easy Storage
STIGA Advantage Lite Recreational Indoor Table Tennis Table 95% Preassembled Out of Box with Easy Attach and Remove Net
- RECREATIONAL FOR FAMILY FUN - The Stiga Advantage Lite is a light weight, recreational indoor table tennis table perfect for entry-level, family-use play.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE DESIGN - 10-minute QuickPlay design comes 95% preassembled out of the box for quick and easy setup.
- EASY TRANSPORTABILITY AND SETUP - Easily roll and transport table halves using 2" lockable wheels for convenient storage and setup. Easily attach and remove the basic 72" clamp-style net and post.
- DURABLE SUPPORT FOR AN EVEN BOUNCE - Fun, recreational ½"-thick table top with .75" steel tube apron supports top for even bounce.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and a 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase
STIGA Pro Carbon Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Technology for Tournament Play
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Carbon Technology for Power and Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 99 Spin: 100 Control: 80
- 7-Ply Extra Light Blade, S5 Rubber, and 2mm Sponge
Butterfly Junior Ping Pong Table | 3/4 Size Table Tennis Table | Folding Ping Pong Table with Wheels | Larger & Easier to Play Than Mid-Size Table Tennis Tables | 3 Year Warranty | Ships Assembled
- FOLDABLE PING PONG TABLE - 3/4 size of a regulation table tennis table - 81” L x 45” W x 30" H
- NO ASSEMBLY & NET INCLUDED: Ships fully assembled with a free net set
- EASY TO PLAY - Slightly larger than a mid size table making it easier to keep the ball in play
- PORTABLE TABLE TENNIS TABLE - Each half weighs 35 lbs, folds, and contains 2 wheels on the inside.
- GAME TABLES - This table can also be used for other functions, such as card games
Martin Kilpatrick Ping Pong Table for Billiard Table | Conversion Table Tennis Game Table | Table Tennis Table w/ Warranty | Conversion Top for Pool Table Games | Table Top Games | Ping Pong Table Top, Blue
- MARTIN KILPATRICK GAME TABLES - Convert your pool table to play ping pong with one of the ultimate pool table accessories
- WARRANTY - This pool table topper has a 3 yr warranty unlike most ping pong tables
- FOAM PROTECTION - Foam pads are included to protect your pool table conversion top
- QUALITY TOP & RAILS - Sturdy 3/4 inch tabletop ping pong table is regulation size 9x5 w/ metal apron
- LOCKING HALVES - Both halves lock preventing sliding while playing ping pong
JOOLA Midsize - Regulation Height Table Tennis Table Great for Small Spaces and Apartments - 2/3 Size of Regulation Ping Pong Tables - Compact Storage & Space Saving - Ping Pong Net Set Included
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- MULTIPLE USE TABLES: Mult-purpose table halves are great for entertaining when not in play. Perfect for crafts, playing poker, boardgames or any other casino table game. Great table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
- NO HASSLE, QUICK SET-UP & COMPACT STORAGE: Midsize Table Tennis Table comes 100% preassembled. The 2 separate halves features legs which easily fold underneath like a card table. Easily stored in closets or under the bed. Storage dimensions: 36" x 36"
- REGULATION QUALITY: Standard table tennis table height with a smaller surface space perfect for compact areas like apartments, kid rooms, basements or dorm rooms. Feels like you're playing on a regulation-sized ping pong table at 2/3 the size.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: JOOLA listens and learns from your feedback to create top of the line quality table tennis equipment for kids & adults. If you're not 100% satisfied or have product suggestions our customer service team is available to help.
EastPoint Sports Foldable Table Tennis Conversion Top - Features No Assembly, Easy Storage, and Complete with Net & Post Set
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Take your game from Box to Play in minutes!
- SET INCLUDES: Table top comes with steel net & post set
- EASY STORAGE: This table top folds in half for easy storage while not in play
- INDOOR ONLY: Table top only meant for indoor use
- TOURNAMENT SIZE: Measures 9 feet L x 5 feet W; suitable for both competitive and casual players
Franklin Sports Anywhere Table Tennis â€“ Complete Portable Ping-Pong Set â€“ Includes Ping-Pong Paddles, Balls, Net, Plus Easy-Carry Bag â€“ Easy Set-Up â€“ Expands to 6â€™ â€“ Easily Attaches to Table Surfaces
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED Just bring the players and pick a table for an instant table tennis game; This set includes 2 paddles, 2 balls, and net everything you need for an exciting game
- STURDY, RETRACTABLE, AND EXPANDABLE The included ping pong net stretches and retracts easily, and includes sturdy clamps that allow it to fit securely on any table
- ANY TABLE BECOMES A PING PONG TABLE; Use this set as a replacement for a torn ping pong net or missing balls or paddles; Turn any table into a fun game of table tennis and see who wins
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE; Makes a great gift or the perfect addition to your game room, dining room and anywhere else. If you have a table, you have a ping pong game; It’s that easy
- MESH CARRY BAG INCLUDED Drawstring mesh bag holds everything neatly and securely, so you can take it anywhere for instant fun for the whole family
Killerspin Jet 200 Table Tennis Paddle, Recreational Ping Pong Paddle, Table Tennis Racket with Wood Blade, Jet Basic Rubber Grips Ping Pong Balls, Memory Box for Storage â€“ BluVanilla
- SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS: The perfect table tennis paddle for learning basic strokes and perfecting ball control, this racket is designed for recreational ping pong players who want to improve their game
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Blade consists of 5 layer wood and Jet Basic rubbers to perfect your skills, while flexible PVC tape surrounds the ping pong racket for protection
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS: Control: 8.5, Spin: 7, Power: 6
- PERSONALIZED MEMORY BOOK: Store your ping pong paddle in a gift-worthy storage case and record scores, collect signatures, and write personalized messages
- DIMENSIONS: Flared handle table tennis paddle measures 6” x 6 1/8”
NIBIRU SPORT Ping Pong Paddle Set (4-Player Bundle), Pro Premium Rackets, 3 Star Balls, Portable Storage Case, Complete Table Tennis Set with Advanced Speed, Control and Spin, Indoor or Outdoor Play
- 1️⃣ COMPLETE PING PONG SET - This premium indoor and outdoor ping pong racket set of table tennis paddles bundle comes with everything you need to enjoy solo or team play, with four ping-pong paddles and eight durable ping pong balls
- 2️⃣ PREMIER QUALITY TABLE TENNIS PADDLE SET - Crafted with durable rubber with premier thickness and balance for improved ball speed, control, spin
- 3️⃣ REACTIVE PING PONG BALLS - eight 3-star white and orange table tennis balls crafted with 40mm thick and durable ABS material; ideal for amateurs, beginners, and professional pro players alike
- 4️⃣ INDOOR and OUTDOOR PLAYABILITY - Each piece of ping pong starter kit racket set we create is strong enough to play both indoors and out. The superior quality ensures ping pong paddles set of 4 can be used by children and adults
- 5️⃣ GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - When you want the indoor and outdoor table tennis play, select our table tennis racket pack. We back every product with unbeatable quality
Ping-Pong, or Table Tennis - the Name May Change, but the Game Stays the Same
Table tennis has gone through it's changes since it was first introduced to us. 100 years later, table tennis is still going stronger than ever, as a competitive sport and recreation.
I grew up with Ping-Pong as a rec room activity. During the summer, I spent most of my time fishing, boating, swimming, girl watching and almost everything else a typical teenager does for fun. If it rained for days, suddenly we would remember the Ping-Pong table in the basement. It always seemed as if, the moment we thought about it, the rain would subside and that green table, that sat so alone and isolated, took a back seat.
Come winter, look out. Ping-Pong came alive! I was always the reigning champ, of the family. If someone were to tell me, this game was officially called "Table Tennis", well..I think, I would have laughed. I had no idea, at the time, this game was a serious sport; and a highly competitive one.
Generally speaking, table tennis is classified as a sport. Many believe the origins of the game come from Japan, but this is a myth.
Table Tennis originated in England in the 1880s. By the early 1900s, "Ping-Pong" may not have been the official name it was called, yet this was the name everyone referred to it as.
The game went through a few changes over the years, until the "Table Tennis Association" was founded in 1921, then followed by the "Table Tennis Federation" a few short years later in 1926. Finally, in 1988 table tennis got very serious. It had become an Olympic sport.
The final frosting was put on the cake in 2000, by the International Table Tennis Federation. The ITTF changed a few of the rules. The balls were replaced from smaller, faster ball, to a 40mm larger ball for slower speeds, so we could watch better action on the TV. To make up for a slower ball, the ITTF changed the scoring, from a game of 21, down to 11 points per game. This was supposed to make table tennis, faster paced.
As a note, the ITTF is the governing body over all other national table tennis associations. All noted, there are 25 national Table Tennis associations, worldwide that fall under ITTF's rule.
In the U.S. there are two Table Tennis associations. The USA Table Tennis (USATT) and the National Collegiate Table Tennis Association (NCTTA).
How is table tennis played? Very fast! So fast, back in the early 1900s, this game was banned in Russia. It was believed, playing the game would permanently, screw up your eye sight, from trying to keep your eyes on the ball.
Think of a tennis court, shrunk to the size of a large, green table, with a net, paddles and ball. Two or four players smack a small, light weight ball back and forth to each other, over the net, that is stretched out and divides the table through the middle.
The game of table tennis is very easy to learn to play, but becoming a proficient player does take time and a certain skill-set, with unwavering focus on the ball, at all times.
There are "sports heroes" within the table tennis circle. If you have ever seen the movie, "Forest Gump", Tom Hanks character, Forest, becomes the world champion of Table Tennis, for the U.S. The scenes of Forest competing in Table Tennis matches, are about what you would expect the professional playing level to be at.
Competitive table tennis is very popular in Europe and Asia. The largest competitions are the World Championship, the World Cup and the ITTF Pro Tour. Their are also several more continental competitions that are very popular within the regions and with enthusiasts, world wide.
If table tennis is a game you wish to pursue, all major sporting good stores carry tables, nets, balls and paddles. But, if you wish to purchase officially sanctioned, table tennis equipment and gear, go to USATT for their resources.
Is table tennis still played in households and recreation centers throughout the world? You bet it is. You do not have to be a pro to enjoy the game. Every winter, I take the cover off of our green ping-pong table in the basement.
Table tennis is not a game that will disappear very quickly, it only seems to grow more popular as time moves on.