Best Tennis Ball Hopper in 2022
GAMMA Tennis Ball Hopper Hi-Rise 75| Silver Tennis Ball Holder W/ 75 Ball Capacity| Easy Pick Up- Fingertip Height Basket| Lid For Spill Prevention| Premium Tennis Accessories, Carriers & Ball Pick-ups
Wilson 75 Tennis Ball Pick Up Hopper
- Portable tennis ball basket
- Holds 75 tennis balls with a special no spill lid (Tennis Balls NOT included)
- Durable plated steel construction
- Handles convert to lockable legs
- Some assembly required (tool included)
Tourna Ballport Deluxe Tennis Ball Hopper with Wheels - Holds 80 Balls, Red
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds 80 Balls
- WHEELS make it extra easy to maneuver for people of all ages
- LIGHTWEIGHT and DURABLE: Weighs only 4.5 lbs. Up to 50% less weight than other hoppers of similar capacity. Made of heavy duty double re-enforced polypropylene. No wires to rust, paint to peel, or welds to break
- LOCKING HANDLES: Patented handles lock in both the up and down position. No more legs flying out from underneath the basket spilling balls. Legs are secured in with a mount so the legs will never fall out
- EASY PICKUP: Patented bars roll at the bottom to make it easy to lift balls into the basket, even when the basket gets full
- SECURE TRANSPORT: Sliding bars close at the top provide a quick and secure closure
- HIGH PROFILE: Stands 33.5-inches high for convenient ball feeding
- PRO ENDORSERS: Endorsed by Pete Sampras and the Bryan Brothers. Quick Assembly.
Tourna Ballport Tennis Ball Hopper Holds 80 Balls Durable and Lightweight â€“ Black
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds 80 Balls
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 4 lbs. Up to 50% less weight than other hoppers of similar capacity.
- DURABLE: Made of heavy duty polypropylene. No wires to rust, paint to peel, or welds to break.
- LOCKING HANDLES: Patented handles lock in both the up and down position. No more legs flying out from underneath the basket spilling balls. Legs are secured in with a mount so the legs will never fall out.
- EASY PICKUP: Patented bars roll at the bottom to make it easy to lift balls into the basket, even when the basket gets full.
- SECURE TRANSPORT: Sliding bars close at the top provide a quick and secure closure.
- MEDIUM PROFILE: Stands 29.5-inches high
- PRO ENDORSERS: Endorsed by Pete Sampras and the Bryan Brothers
- QUICK ASSEMBLY
Tourna Ballport 85 Ball Pick up Tennis Hopper
- Large capacity hopper holds up to 85 regular tennis balls
- Heavy duty sturdy construction ideal for long lasting use
- Fixed handle with no moving parts make this a favorite among teaching pros and clubs
- Heavy gauge steel wire and a black powder coated finish to help withstand scratches, chips, and fading in extreme climates and weather
- Picks up all regular tennis balls as well as low compression Stage 1 and 2 balls. Picks up larger Stage 3 Red balls too
Gamma Sports EZ Travel Cart Pro Ball Hopper (BEZT00)
- IMPROVE YOUR TRAINING SESSIONS - Make sure that your tennis training session is 100% efficient by choosing the Gamma Ballhopper premium EZ tennis travel cart 150 and tennis ball or pickleball basket set
- CONVENIENT DESIGN – This portable and compact tennis or pickleball court accessory is designed for easy transport Its sturdy yet lightweight steel powder coated wire inner frame makes it durable and easy to manoeuvre
- HEAVY DUTY BASKET – The durable nylon basket bag has a safe zipper enclosure and can safely hold up to 150 balls Plus, the basket has an exclusive cross-brace support system for maximum protection
- THE IDEAL TENNIS OR PICKLEBALL TRAVEL CART – Due to its unique foldable design and its removable handle, you can easily fit the Gamma Ballhopper EZ travel cart into the trunk of your car We also provide the premium carrying case
- SERVING FOR SUCCESS – We, at Gamma, are the undisputed leaders when it comes to durable and handy tennis & pickleball court equipment One of the reasons is that we confidently back our products with a full money back
Gamma Tennis Ballhopper Balltube 18 - Red
- EASY PICKUP: To pick up a ball, place the BallTube over the top of a tennis ball and press down. The tennis ball is forced through a rubber flange inside the end cap and into the tube.
- DISPENSE BALLS: To dispense balls, hang the BallTube on a chain link fence with the rubber band end facing the ground. Slide the rubber band away from the center to create an opening allowing a tennis ball to release into your hand.
- FILL BASKET OR CART: To use as a traditional ball pickup, gather balls until the BallTube is full then dump balls into a Ballhopper basket or teaching cart.
- EASY TO CARRY: The BallTube is extremely light when empty. When the BallTube or your hands are full, simply place the BallTube shoulder strap over your shoulder.
- QUICK PICKUP: Use BallTube pickup activities for players during lessons, clinics or camps for quick court clean up.
Tourna Classic 70 Ball Pick up Tennis Hopper
- Holds 70 Balls
- With handles up, you can easily pick up balls into basket from the court
- Long handles can be reversed to stand up basket to easily reach balls for play
- Classic design is lightweight and durable
- Made of steel wire dipped in weather resistant black coating
Penn Championship Tennis Balls - Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls - 15 Cans, 45 Balls
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
- ALL COURTS: While extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you're playing with high quality and consistent ball. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. USTA and ITF approved.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
Gamma Sports EZ Travel Cart Pro Ball Hopper, Holds 150 Balls
- MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAINING SESSION’S EFFICIENCY! - Make sure that your tennis training session is 100% efficient by choosing the Gamma Ballhopper premium EZ tennis travel cart bag!
- PORTABLE & COMPACT! – This premium tennis travel cart bag is designed to provide enhanced portability! Plus, its compact dimensions and sturdy materials make it extremely easy to transfer and use!
- IMPROVED SAFETY! – We have added new and improved, heavy duty metal snaps that secure the bag to the corners of your travel cart’s frame! You can rest assured that all 150 of your tennis balls are safe and secure!
- EASY CARRYING! – Due to its lightweight material and the two convenient handles, you will be able to easily carry this tennis travel cart bag anywhere you need! Plus, its two mesh cover zips will keep the balls inside during transport!
- SERVING FOR SUCCESS! – We, at Gamma, are the undisputed leaders when it comes to durable and handy tennis court equipment! One of the reasons is that we confidently back our tennis products with a full money back !
Tennis Ball Coin Saver for Kids
Your kids will love this tennis ball that’s also a bank.
We've all seen the famous smiley face, which began showing up on t-shirts and bumper stickers decades ago, and it's still around to this day. The yellow circle, with simplistic black features, is the epitome of happiness. Any child would be glad to have a little round bank with a smiley face on it. The bank is really simple to make.
The yellow color of a tennis ball makes it the perfect object for making the smiley face. It can be helpful to look at pictures of smiley faces so you can exactly recreate the face. Use a black, permanent marker to draw the easy face.
Use a sharp craft knife to make a slit in the mouth of the smiley face. Be sure the marker has dried before doing so. Cut right in the middle of the black line that is the mouth. After doing that, you've completed the bank. When you squeeze the sides of the tennis ball the mouth opens. Kids can deposit coins - and preferably, no bills - in through the mouth opening.
If you want to make a handle for the bank, thread an upholstery needle, and push the needle from one side to the other. Leave a tail of thread hanging off of the first side, as well as the second side. Remove the needle and tie the two ends together. Push the knot into the ball and pull the excess cord up above the tennis ball.
The smiley face bank, without the handle, goes completely unnoticed as a bank. Unless you examine it closely, you can't see the slit on the mouth. Your child will love it and will love you forgiving it to him or her. You'll like that it only takes a couple of minutes to make.
Tennis Ball Bank