Best Tennis Ball Machine in 2022
Spinshot-Player Tennis Ball Machine (Best Seller Ball Machine in the World)
Spinshot Plus-2 Tennis Ball Machine (Plus2 Model =Plus Model + Player Model)
Spinshot Plus Tennis Ball Machine (Best Model for an Intermediate Player)
- Only Tennis Ball Machine not Made of Plastics
- Make Quick Oscillation Mode Programmable by Control Panel or Free Phone Remote App
- Only Tennis Ball Machine with Patented De-Jam Design
- The Tennis Ball Machine with Flexible Power Options Available
Spinshot Pro Tennis Ball Machine (The Best Model for Easy Use)
- Only Tennis Ball Machine not Made of Plastics
- Tennis Ball Machine with All Features Knob Controlable and Easy to Use Even for Children
- Tennis Ball Machine with Flexible Power Options Available
Franklin Sports Kids Pitching Machine - Plastic Baseball Pitching Machine for Kids Batting Practice - MLB Power Pitcher with Adjustable Speeds
- PERFECT BASEBALL TOY: This is the perfect toy for any young baseball fan. Just load the balls and get ready for the pitch! Nothing else needed but a bat and room to play for hours and hours of baseball fun!
- ADJUSTABLE PITCH SPEED : You can ramp up or slow down the speed to 10, 15, or 20 mph so you get the right speed every time! The balls pitch every 7 seconds, and the red light indicates the pitch release so kids are ready for the ball to come each time!
- 3-ANGLE ADJUSTMENT: The kids pitching machine features a 3 position angle adjustment making it easier to accommodate your pitching needs each time you play!
- BALLS INCLUDED: This pitching machine comes with 4 compatible foam baseballs to put in the ball feeder which can hold up to 9 balls at once!
- BATTERY OPERATED: Requires 4 "C" batteries that are not included with the set
Sports Tutor Tennis Twist Battery Operated Portable Tennis Ball Machine
- Designed for beginning players - kids and adults
- FEATURES: The arc of the ball can be adjusted anywhere from 12 to 20 feet in length. Holds 28 balls. Weighs just 11 lbs. Operates up to ten hours on six ‘D’ size batteries (not included).
- Three year warranty - longest for any tennis machine.
- Made in the U.S.A. Manufactured and sold by Sports Tutor, #1 tennis machine manufacturer in the U.S. and Worldwide for over 30 years.
- FIRST YEAR (2020) ON AMAZON.
Franklin Sports Baseball Pitching Machine - Adjustable Baseball Hitting & Fielding Practice Machine For Kids - with 6 Baseballs - Great For Practice
- Perfect baseball toy: This is the perfect toy for any young Baseball fan. Just load the balls and get ready for the pitch. Nothing else needed but a bat or glove and room to play for hours and hours of Baseball fun!
- Adjustable angles: adjust the launch angle to practice hitting soft toss or fast pitch. Or work on fielding by adjusting the angle to practice ground balls or pop flies. With the Super Star batter you can practice all your skills at once!
- Great for young players: this pitching machine is perfect for teaching young players how to hit and field!
- Balls included: This pitching machine comes with 6 compatible plastic baseballs to put in the ball feeder which can hold up to 9 balls at once! Balls pitch every 7 seconds!
- Battery operated: Requires 4 "C" Batteries that are not included with the set
HEATER SPORTS BaseHit Baseball Pitching Machine for Kids, Teens, and Adults, Uses Pitching Machine Baseballs & Real Baseballs, Includes Automatic Ballfeeder
- REAL BASEBALL PITCHING MACHINE - BaseHit Pitching Machine Pitches Both Lite & Real Baseballs, Dimpled or Leather. Simply Plug it into any Standard Wall Outlet or Battery Pack and Hit For Hours!
- PITCHES REAL PITCHING MACHINE BASEBALLS & LEATHER BASEBALLS FROM 10-45 MPH & LITE-BALLS 15-60 MPH - BaseHit's 0-10 Speed Control Allow For A Variety of Speed Pitches.
- AUTOMATIC 12 BALL FEEDER INCLUDED - The BaseHit Includes an A/C Powered Spiral Ball Feeder Which Drops a Ball into the Machine Every 8 Seconds So You Don't Have To Manually Feed Each Ball.
- CONNECTS TO HEATER SPORTS BATTING CAGES - If You Want a Home Hitting System In Your Yard, Look for any Heater Sports Batting Cage for Easy Connection to the BaseHit's Easy Connect Housing.
Spinshot Lite Tennis Training Machine Basic Model (Best Model for Junior Player)
SPEEDFEED Tennis Ball Feeder Training Tool Convenient Ball Storage Device | Alternative to Stationary Ball Baskets | Holds 23 Tennis Balls | Made in USA | 20.25â€ x 14â€ x 3.25
- SPEEDFEED® is a durable, light-weight, plastic, tennis ball feeder, secured like a backpack to the user, providing convenient access to hold 23 balls on the court. A quick manipulation of the straps, and removable ball inlet guide, gives SpeedFeed® ambidexterity, allowing the operator to reach back and receive the ball at waist level on either the left or right side. Gravity and the natural movement allowed ensures the tennis balls feed smoothly through the device to the receiving end.
- DURABLE & SAFE: The plastic material of this tennis ball holder was chosen for durability, safety, weight and comfort. Two 1.5 inch wide adjustable knapsack straps attach to the training tool using swivel hooks making SpeedFeed® mobile.
- MOBILITY & INDEPENDENCE: SpeedFeed® provides mobility on the court unlike that allowed by a ball hopper or bucket. The freedom to operate independently of clumsy ball baskets, gives coaches and training partners an opportunity to repetitively recreate specific scenarios (i.e. back-hand volleys) that a player might be having trouble with. This is done without the interruption from having to go to the basket or hopper after only two or three balls.
- SLEEK & EASY TO STORE: SpeedFeed®’s sleek profile (20.25" x 14" x 3.25") allows it to be used as a convenient ball storage device in the trunk of a car, at home in the closet or under the bed, as well as on the court or field. Weighs 5lbs filled with tennis balls. TENNIS BALLS NOT INCLUDED.
- ENDORSED BY BUTCH STAPLES PTR Master Pro & Feisal Hassan USPTA Master Professional and USTA High Performance Coach. Mr. Butch Staples has been closely involved with the development and testing process and we are honored that he has endorsed the SpeedFeed® as a bona fide training aid.
How to Live with a Husband Who is a GI Joe Addict
The life of a woman married to a man with many childhood addiction in his 30s. GI Joes, Garbage Pail Kids, Jordan shoes and pinball machines
Not too long after our "I do's," Hasbro began their release of 25th Anniversary GI Joe action figures and I entered into the world of GI Joe hunting with my husband. Each series of a release, called a wave, includes anywhere from four to eight figures, luckily we did not have to have every figure, unluckily we did have to have all of the Cobra figures and I was about to find out how hard some of these figures can be to get your hands on. Within the waves there are some figures which you only need one of, such as a Cobra Commander, because he is a single character, however other figures are army builders and apparently you need to have a plethora of these figures to fight off the GI Joes of the opposing side.
You would think that these are easy to get, they are toys that are sold at Target, Walmart and Toys 'R Us to name a few places, however this is not always true. I have come to learn that there are many GI Joe hunters out there and the supply of the figures does not meet the demand of their adoring fans. There are a few figures from each series that are easy enough to find, those are called "peg warmers," because no one wants them and they will no doubt end up on the clearance rack for next to nothing. The popular figures go faster than you can imagine once word gets out that they have been spotted in the stores, mostly through one of the many GI Joe fan blogs or sites. We have spent many nights going to Walmart right before they close to see if the pallets of toys are out on the floor yet. My husband would light up like a child on Christmas morning if he saw that brown box with a purple stripe that says toys and is marked Hasbro, he would stealthily sneak around to see if the box stated GI Joe Action Figures and then become ecstatic. To be one of the first to spot the new wave in store and know that you are going to able to find the newest BAT (Battle Android Trooper, and I have come to learn that the BAT is also a favorite of many other men who grew up in the 80s) or Storm Shadow or Destro is a giant rush.
Getting the figure that you want and are looking for is fabulous, but then there are also variants, oh yes. No not only do you have to look for the new Snake Eyes that has his white dog Timber, now you have to find the variants with black Timber as well. It is imperative that you have the full collection. And not only do you need the full collection, but in most cases you need at least two of each figure, one to open and one to keep in its bubble on the card to properly display.
When we brought our house we bought a three bedroom house so that my husband could have a room just for his toys and they were not supposed to leave his room. Somehow I still manage to come home work and find one, or five, staring at me in the kitchen, in the living room, and even in the bathroom. They are everywhere!
I love my husband, and all of his specialness, and he tells me all the time that he is thankful to have me because I knew about the addiction to horror figurines and his Air Jordans, but the GI Joes have been an extra layer of addition that was thrown upon our marriage.