Best Tennis Ball Pressurizer in 2023
Gexco Tennis Ball Saver - Pressurized Tennis Ball Storage That Keeps Balls Bouncing Like New
Tourna Restore Tennis Ball Pressurizer
- Unit screws together and surrounds the ball
- Unit holds 3 tennis balls
- Restore maintains balls at their original pressure of 14psi
Gexco Tennis Ball Saver - Keep Balls Fresh and New - We Pressure Test Each one we Sell
- The Original One - That Works!
- Stores three tennis balls under pressure
- Quality workmenship - made in USA
- For maintaining good balls, not for rejuvination of dead balls
- We pressure test each one we sell
Gamma Tennis Ballhopper Balltube 18 - Red
- EASY PICKUP: To pick up a ball, place the BallTube over the top of a tennis ball and press down. The tennis ball is forced through a rubber flange inside the end cap and into the tube.
- DISPENSE BALLS: To dispense balls, hang the BallTube on a chain link fence with the rubber band end facing the ground. Slide the rubber band away from the center to create an opening allowing a tennis ball to release into your hand.
- FILL BASKET OR CART: To use as a traditional ball pickup, gather balls until the BallTube is full then dump balls into a Ballhopper basket or teaching cart.
- EASY TO CARRY: The BallTube is extremely light when empty. When the BallTube or your hands are full, simply place the BallTube shoulder strap over your shoulder.
- QUICK PICKUP: Use BallTube pickup activities for players during lessons, clinics or camps for quick court clean up.
SPEEDFEED Tennis Ball Feeder Training Tool Convenient Ball Storage Device | Alternative to Stationary Ball Baskets | Holds 23 Tennis Balls | Made in USA | 20.25â€ x 14â€ x 3.25
- SPEEDFEED® is a durable, light-weight, plastic, tennis ball feeder, secured like a backpack to the user, providing convenient access to hold 23 balls on the court. A quick manipulation of the straps, and removable ball inlet guide, gives SpeedFeed® ambidexterity, allowing the operator to reach back and receive the ball at waist level on either the left or right side. Gravity and the natural movement allowed ensures the tennis balls feed smoothly through the device to the receiving end.
- DURABLE & SAFE: The plastic material of this tennis ball holder was chosen for durability, safety, weight and comfort. Two 1.5 inch wide adjustable knapsack straps attach to the training tool using swivel hooks making SpeedFeed® mobile.
- MOBILITY & INDEPENDENCE: SpeedFeed® provides mobility on the court unlike that allowed by a ball hopper or bucket. The freedom to operate independently of clumsy ball baskets, gives coaches and training partners an opportunity to repetitively recreate specific scenarios (i.e. back-hand volleys) that a player might be having trouble with. This is done without the interruption from having to go to the basket or hopper after only two or three balls.
- SLEEK & EASY TO STORE: SpeedFeed®’s sleek profile (20.25" x 14" x 3.25") allows it to be used as a convenient ball storage device in the trunk of a car, at home in the closet or under the bed, as well as on the court or field. Weighs 5lbs filled with tennis balls. TENNIS BALLS NOT INCLUDED.
- ENDORSED BY BUTCH STAPLES PTR Master Pro & Feisal Hassan USPTA Master Professional and USTA High Performance Coach. Mr. Butch Staples has been closely involved with the development and testing process and we are honored that he has endorsed the SpeedFeed® as a bona fide training aid.
Penn Championship Tennis Balls - Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls - 15 Cans, 45 Balls
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
- ALL COURTS: While extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you're playing with high quality and consistent ball. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. USTA and ITF approved.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
Gamma Bag of Pressureless Tennis Balls - Sturdy & Reuseable Mesh Bag with Drawstring for Easy Transport - Bag-O-Balls (18-Pack of Balls, Yellow) (Renewed)
- PRESSURELESS BALLS-MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: Our Tennis ball mesh bag contains pressureless tennis balls that won't lose any pressure over time, providing you with consistent performance and durability, unlike standard pressurized balls that will lose pressure over time. They'll never lose their bounce and will offer you endless tennis fun for the perfect price!
- IDEAL FOR TENNIS PRACTICE: Pressureless tennis balls are highly popular among teaching pros & tutors, as well as avid players as they are highly durable and can be used in all kinds of lessons & practice. Plus, they're also ideal to use with ball machines! Furthermore, every tennis player knows how convenient it is to always have a large supply of tennis balls in a handy mesh bag.
- HIGH CONSISTENCY ON ALL COURT TYPES: The great versatility of pressureless balls allows them to be used on any type of courts, hard or soft, without any issues. This makes them ideal for teaching and will allow you to enjoy your tennis sessions on any soft court or hard court surface under any circumstances!
- REUSABLE TENNIS BALL MESH BAG: The reusable Bag-o-Balls will come in very handy when you want to transport your tennis balls. Our durable mesh bag is the perfectly convenient way to carry up to 18 tennis balls around.
- THE IDEAL SPORTS GIFT: There's nothing better than a practical gift of high quality! Our bag of tennis balls can be a great gateway to tennis for any family, a great tool for a pro tennis teacher, the ideal way to have fun anywhere and even play with your dog or pets!
Gamma Revive Tennis Ball Pressurizer
- Gamma Revive Tennis Ball Pressurizers help maintain the pressure of tennis balls once they're out of a tin.
- The pressurizer works by compressing atmospheric pressure between two cylinders to maintain 14 p.s.i. internal pressure when sealed;
Tourna Ballport Tennis Ball Hopper Holds 80 Balls Durable and Lightweight â€“ Black
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds 80 Balls
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs only 4 lbs. Up to 50% less weight than other hoppers of similar capacity.
- DURABLE: Made of heavy duty polypropylene. No wires to rust, paint to peel, or welds to break.
- LOCKING HANDLES: Patented handles lock in both the up and down position. No more legs flying out from underneath the basket spilling balls. Legs are secured in with a mount so the legs will never fall out.
- EASY PICKUP: Patented bars roll at the bottom to make it easy to lift balls into the basket, even when the basket gets full.
- SECURE TRANSPORT: Sliding bars close at the top provide a quick and secure closure.
- MEDIUM PROFILE: Stands 29.5-inches high
- PRO ENDORSERS: Endorsed by Pete Sampras and the Bryan Brothers
- QUICK ASSEMBLY
Xpressports Racquetball Saver
- The "Original" one-that works
- Stores two racquetballs under pressure
- Increases bounce and provides consistency
- Increases life of racquetball
- Made in the U.S.A.
Six Unique Uses for Tennis Balls
Tennis balls can be used for many other things than playing tennis or fetch with Rover. Read this article to learn why every family should have a stock of tennis balls on hand.
Unique Uses For Tennis Balls #1: Removing Unsightly Cobwebs In High Ceilings. If you have high ceilings in your home, you know how difficult it can be to remove cobwebs from the highest points. Instead of reaching with a broom on a chair which can be potentially dangerous, reach for a tennis ball instead! Wrap a dusting cloth around a tennis ball and secure with a rubber band. Aim it at the cobweb and throw your tennis ball at it. The tennis ball will grab the cobweb and bring it down with it. Be sure to remove and breakables in the area before using this method.
Unique Uses For Tennis Balls #2: Hide Your Valuables In It. Cut a slit in a tennis ball and stick your cash or jewelry in it before leaving the house. Thieves want to be in and out of a home they are robbing as fast as possible and check all the obvious hiding places first. By using a tennis ball or two as a hiding place, you may just come out of a robbery without losing your valuable jewelry or any cash you keep on hand.
Unique Uses For Tennis Balls #3: Pool Cleaner. Body oils and hair can build up in the pool water, making the water murky and upsetting the PH balance. A floating tennis ball will attract the hair and sop up any body oils that accumulate in the water. By always keeping a tennis ball floating in your pool, you will keep your pool water clean and save money on pricey shock treatments.
Unique Uses For Tennis Balls #4: Quick And Free Massage Tool. I learned this trick while taking Lamaze classes in preparation for having my first child. A tennis ball makes a wonderful tool for relieving muscle aches and tension. Have your partner roll the tennis ball across the muscles in your back or your feet for a very effective and satisfying massage.
Unique Uses For Tennis Balls #5: Use In The Dryer. Down blankets and pillows are luxurious and promote quality rest and restorative sleep. Without taking care when laundering such items, or simply due to age, down blankets and pillows can lose their plumpness and start to flatten out. By tossing a tennis ball into the dryer with these items, you will prolong their life. The tennis ball "beats up" the down blankets and pillows while drying to keep their plumpness.
Unique Uses For Tennis Balls #6: Strength Training. Squeeze a tennis ball in your hand and watch the muscles in your forearm contract. By alternating hands and squeezing a tennis ball, holding for a second and then releasing it, you will quickly increase the strength in both your hands and your arms. This is a wonderful exercise in that it can be done anywhere and doesn't require an expensive piece of equipment.