Best Tennis Cities in 2023
Athletico Compact City Tennis Backpack (Gray)
- PADDED RACKET COMPARTMENT: fits TWO rackets (super oversized through junior size); side loading with anti-slip zipper that stays in place to secure rackets
- LARGE MAIN COMPARTMENT: spacious enough to hold shoes, sweatshirt, towels, tennis balls, etc.
- LARGE WATER BOTTLE POCKETS on both sides of the bag: reinforced bottom with elastic band top to securely hold sports bottle
- ERGONOMIC AND EASY TO CARRY - Adjustable, padded shoulder straps AND padded back for all-day comfort
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We believe highly in the quality of our tennis bags. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.
Road to Wembley
Complete Conditioning for Tennis (Complete Conditioning for Sports Series)
adidas Tennis Category Hoodie, Medium Grey Heather, X-Large
The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes
- family moive
City of Angels (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Cityoung Women's Golf Pleated Flat Skort with Pockets M,Navy
- TWO LAYERS. Shorts inner and skirt outer. NO SEE THROUGH.
- CARRY ESSENTIALS EASILY. With two pockets in both sides pocket, small outdoor accessories, golf balls can be easily held.
- WIDE WAISTBAND with inner drawcord, elastic and comfortable to wear, displays waistline well.
- Back pleated design and fashionable colors, this stylish and energetic athletic skirt is ready for all seasons and various occasions.
- Our Top Priority has always been our Customers' Health, Fitness, and Satisfaction! To ensure you're fully Satisfied with the Product you're receiving, you’re backed with our risk-free 100% money-back guarantee within 1 month with every Purchase - No Questions Asked. So, click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
Noir Chronicles: City of Crime (Full)
- Explore more than 43 locations in a vibrant metropolis!
- Solve 41 puzzles to get to the real kingpin!
- Search through 20 scenes with hidden objects to find clues!
- Learn the fate of 20 characters involved in dark and mature intrigue!
- Follow the love affair and discover its deadly consequences!
- High-end, immersive gameplay, optimized for tablets and phones!
- Amazon GameCircle support!
Tennis Tactics: Winning Patterns of Play
- 248 Pages
- Published 7/10/1996
Hopeless Romantic Michelle Branch
Top 10 Green Cities in America
Which cities encourage their residents to "go green" or to "live greener?" You're not sure? Read this article to find out the names of the top ten green cities in America and to see if your city made the list.
Ranked number 1 on the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) national list of Green Power Communities, Corvallis is leading the pack in "going green." A sustainability proponent since 2003, Corvallis leadership actually implemented six key sustainability objectives in '04, motivating their residents to "live greener." One of those, their Sustainability Purchasing Practice, is what landed them at the top of the EPA's national list of Green Power Communities. Corvallis led the rest of the country by purchasing green power in excess of 100 million kilowatt-hours (kWh) annually.
But what does that mean to the average citizen?
It means that Corvallis, one of the top 10 Green Cities in the country, effectively reduces Carbon Dioxide (CO2) emissions every year in an amount equal to the total electrical output of 9,000 average-sized homes. That's a lot of CO2 not in the air every year thanks to their willingness to buy green power; the cleaner source.
One of the largest users of this green energy source in Corvallis, two-thirds of it actually, is Oregon State University, whose student body supports the "go green" effort so much that they were willing to pay a "go green" fee to ensure the green energy purchase, since going green isn't cheaper up front, it just pays over the long term.
But, according to the Corvallis city website, their citizens in the state have also committed to utilizing Green Building Practices, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Solid Waste Management, Land Use Planning, and Toxics and Persistent Bio-toxins.
# 2 - Portland-Vancouver-Beaverton, Oregon trying to live greener
This part of the country's claim to fame in sustainability efforts is LEED buildings (54 are registered and 16 are certified), the largest amount in the country according to the city's website, PortlandConnected.com.
# 3 - Bellingham, Washington, another of the green cities on the list
The city of Bellingham was honored in 2020 for the Climate Action Plan, doing their part to reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions. And like their counterparts mentioned above, Bellingham also purchases green power (100% in municipally-owned facilities) and maintains a commitment to LEED building (30+ planned or completed projects to date).
#4 - Santa Rosa - Petaluma, California
This particular area of the company is attacking the problem of emissions through education, as they implemented a new program entitled, "Climate Protection and Education Outreach." However, they are also addressing other environmental and "go green" concerns by implementing many initiatives: Establishing energy efficiency requirements, increasing mandatory point numbers for "Build it Green" programs, and encouraging the use of transit systems.
#5 - Boulder, Colorado
You've heard the saying, "put your money where your mouth is," and Boulder is doing just that: They have a Climate Smart Loan Program to aid property owners (commercial or residential) in their desire for renewable energy or for more energy efficient improvements. Like other cities on this list, Boulder is also active in emissions reductions as well as other "go green" initiatives mentioned already.
#6 - Eugene-Springfield, Oregon
Eugene and Springfield are taking "go green" to a whole new level: They are promoting sustainability efforts through sporting events, where they also showcase their green initiatives and community projects, like the following: bike valet service, a solar-powered stage, major recycling efforts, and all green power use for sporting events. Their efforts earned them the 2020 International Olympic Committee (IOC) Award for Sport and the Environment.
#7 - Santa Cruz-Watsonville, California
Going green in this town first started out with a drive to reduce CO2 emissions from the 511 million tons currently being sent skyward, to 400 million by 2020; but the green effort has expanded to include the recycling and composting of over 450 tons of refuse a day from local landfills in order to beat a 16-year deadline: when the landfill is too full to accept more waste.
#8 - Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, Minnesota
While other cities are "going green" and developing green initiatives - and don't get me wrong, Minneapolis is also making significant headway in addressing the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions, expanding and improving their recycling efforts and building "green buildings" - Minneapolis is also doing something in addition: they are attempting to be part of the solution to the environmental concerns by luring "green businesses" to their area and creating green businesses and products as well.
#9 - Bend, Oregon
Knowing that consumers will support sustainability efforts if they can afford it, Bend leadership implemented a substantial tax credit for purchase of energy efficient household appliances; thereby offering a tantalizing incentive for residents to join the bandwagon and "go green." Additionally, this part of Oregon enjoys a climate advantage that enables them to reap the benefits of solar and geothermal energy initiatives.
#10 - Santa Barbara-Santa Maria, California
In 2020, Santa Barbara was able to claim bragging rights to an impressive feat: they exceeded the Kyoto Protocol Target. But in March of 2020, they have accomplished something even more impressive: they now have the capability to increase efficiency by reducing over 421,000 pounds in Carbon Dioxide emissions each year through a new solar energy venture. They are helping to lead the way in generating renewable energy sources and aiding their resident in living "greener."