Best Tennis Game For Android in 2022
Stickman Tennis 2015
- Play a quick game or various seasons
- Create your own player, customize, name and improve him
- Various player emotions
- Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
- Automatic running or manual running
- Play top spins, slices and lobs, cross, longline, inside-out, etc.
- Training court with ball machine
- Top 100 world rank opponents with individual profiles and strength
- 64 different tournaments
- 10 different courts: hard courts, clay, grass
Real Tennis 3D World Cup 2015 Game
- Realistic 3D environment
- Melodious Sound Effects
- Quick mode and Tournament mode
- Swipe on the screen to hit the ball
- More than 15 countries in tournament mode
- Play with you best countries
- Win the first level to unlock the next one
Box Tennis - Free Android Game
Mini Golf Space Rolling
- -Exciting Mini Golf game
- -Real Physics
- -Best Mini Golf Experience
Play Football Pro - A Real Soccer Game - 3D For Android
- Best Teams include; Spain, German, Italy, Brazil, USA, Argentine, Portugal, France, England, Turkey
- Feel a Real football game.
- A fantasy simulation and a comprehensive manager soccer game.
- Very responsive controls.
- Can pass/kick with simple touch.
- Movement controller is added.
Virtual Table Tennis 3D
- Enjoy realistic 3D graphics with intuitive touch screen controls
- Perform special moves like smashing serves and side-spin shots
- Challenge yourself to unlock all 10 countries
Yoypo Table Tennis Game
- Yoypo Table Tennis Game
- Easy To Play.
- Online play game
- free from this app
Virtua Tennis Challenge
- - SPT World Tour: Pick a customizable character to compete through full seasons of competition around the globe. Earn money by progressing through matches to buy your way into new tournaments. Each real world day offers new challenges.
- - Exhibition Match: Dive into the game and select from any unlocked courts and characters in single or doubles mode.
- - Multiplayer: Challenge your friend face to face over Bluetooth
- Multiplayer: Challenge your friend face to face over Bluetooth
- - Quick Match Mode: Itching for a one minute dose of Virtua Tennis? Play fast singles challenges to increase your ranking
- - Training Mode: Learn from the pros in this practice mode by running through drills
Basketball Kick - a Physics & Bouncy & Battle game
- -Basketball physics
- -One-button game
- -Unbeatable graphics
- -New ,amazing and funny game
- * Take on the all-time greats in WORLD DOMINATION
- * Steer your favorite player to success in the SLAMS
- * Earn trophies in the DAILY CHALLENGE
- * Secure bragging rights in FRIENDS CHALLENGE
- * Unlock from more than SEVENTY players
The 5 Best Free Android Games
If you ever feel like killing some time with a high-quality, free game for Android phones, here are some great ones to consider.
If you ever feel like killing some time with a high-quality, free game for Android phones, here are some great ones to consider:
Sketch Online (Beta) The concept behind Sketch Online couldn't be simpler; it's essentially Pictionary, played on your Android phone. You can play against online competitors and put your drawing and guessing skills to the test. Sketch Online is surprisingly addictive and easy to learn. The best part of the game is that the beta version of Sketch Online is completely free.
Cestos Another game that will allow you to challenge other people online is Cestos. This game is really simple as well, and equally addictive. In Cestos, you're pitted against other players in an attempt to push their virtual "marbles" out of play. Multiplayer Android games like Cestos are much more fun and unpredictable than playing against a computer opponent. As an added feature, Cestos has its own community, complete with friends lists and chat rooms.
Gem Miner Gem Miner is a great strategy game for Android, and that separates it from the normal array of arcade-type games available. Dig for gems, manage your supplies and buy upgrades to make the most of your time underground. Gem Miner is great for anyone who loves sim-type games, but be warned-it's incredibly addictive.
Abduction! Abduction! is perhaps the most colorful, quirky game on this list. Abduction! is a fun, amazingly responsive platform-jumping game that is absolutely exhilarating to play. Even novice gamers can appreciate the bright hand-drawn graphics and the off-the-wall premise that features aliens, cows with parachutes and a number of colorful worlds.
Frozen Bubble I'd be remiss not to include this simple, addictive arcade game for Android. Frozen Bubble is nearly exactly like a number of games which have come before it: you score points by destroying groups of same-colored bubbles. What makes this game special is the bright graphics and the ability to progress through the levels. Another bonus is the game's simplicity. There are no bells and whistles here; it's just what you'd expect from this type of game, which is what makes it great.
Psym Mobile -- Gem Miner
Psym Mobile -- Abduction!
Chickenbrick Studios -- Cestos
Sketch Online (Beta)