Best Tennis Game For Ps4 in 2023
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition (PS4) - PlayStation 4
Tennis World Tour - PlayStation 4
- The biggest stars in tennis - Play as one of the 30 best tennis players in the world: Roger Federer, Angelique Kerber, Stan Wawrinka and many more of the sport's legends
- Perfectly reproduced movement - Realistic animations, carefully reproduced in the game using motion capture technology, help you learn all the shots used in modern tennis: slice, lob, top spin, etc.
- Every playing surface - 18 different courts with 5 different surfaces: hard, clay, grass, carpet and even hardwood; Each surface affects the playing conditions
- A complete Career mode - create your player and experience a Career worthy of a professional: training, tournaments, staff management, equipment purchases, and more
- An unequalled tactical dimension - Decide what strategy to adopt for each match and use your skill cards to defeat your opponents
AO Tennis 2 (PS4) - PlayStation 4
- A PLAYING FIELD MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU - Use the comprehensive Academy editing suite to create a player just like YOU as well as your own courts, or you can download thousands of community creations
- THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE WORLD - See how you compare to the big names on the ATP & WTA circuits, including Rafael Nadal, Ash Barty, Angelique Kerber and many more
- A COMPLETELY REDESIGNED CAREER MODE - Set out to conquer the world rankings in a singles career or in doubles with a friend. Manage your Reputation, sponsors and performance to reach the top
- NEW GAME MODES - Relive legendary matches or create new challenges using the scenario editor
Everybody's Golf - PlayStation 4
- The classic PlayStation golf franchise is back with its unique blend of deep golf mechanics and quirky visual style, now with customizable golfer avatars, new online gameplay modes, free roam golf courses, and much more
- Robust online experience (team battle, daily tournament etc.)
- Offline single player and multiplayer mode up to 4 players
- Free roaming on the game's golf courses
Spike Volleyball (PS4) - PlayStation 4
- THE NEW VOLLEYBALL SIM BENCHMARK: Play solo or with another player locally or online and experience all the thrills of volleyball in a video game
- REALISTIC SIMULATION: Spikes, receptions, floaters... Every volleyball move has been faithfully recreated
- STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY TO MASTER: Use tactics developed by a real coach to vary your style of play
- HOURS OF COMPETITIVE PLAY: Enter Tournaments, play in Career mode, take part in Challenges or jump into a local or online Quick Match
Carnival Games - PlayStation 4
- Like a real-life country fair, carnival games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over
- Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true carnival games party
- Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters
DriveClub (PlayStation 4)
- Join an existing Club or create your own to team up with 12 drivers and get more in-game currency and earn bonuses
- Constant and varied challenges keep the game feeling fresh and unique, offering pick-up-and-play gaming experience to suit every player's lifestyle
- Every detail of high-speed racing has been painstakingly recreated to give you an authentic and thrilling first person driving experience
- No matter where you are in the world, you and your friends can stay connected 24/7 with the iOS and Android DRIVECLUB app
- Inspired by real-world roads from diverse regions across the globe, the racing tracks in DRIVECLUB present a variety of different challenges for every driver
VR Ping Pong Pro (PS4)
- Singles match - (player vs CPU or player 1 vs player 2)
- online multiplayer - Choose to play either single matches or tournaments with people from all over the world
- become the best in tournament Mode!
- exciting mini games where you can hone your skills or just have fun!
- a variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the centre of the action
- true to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you're really there!
- a wealth of customizable rackets and different balls to choose from!
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses
- Play locally in up to 4 player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode; Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return; Number of Players: up to 12 players; ESRB Content: ESRB Content Description: Comic Mischief; Genre: Racing
- Plus, the Inklings appear as all new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr
Tennis World Tour (PS4)
- THE BIGGEST STARS IN TENNIS - Play as one of the 30 best tennis players in the world: Roger Federer, Angelique Kerber, Stan Wawrinka and many more of the sport's legends
- PERFECTLY REPRODUCED MOVEMENT - Realistic animations, carefully reproduced in the game using motion capture technology, help you learn all of the shots used in modern tennis: the slice, lob, top spin, etc.
- EVERY PLAYING SURFACE - 18 different courts with 5 different surfaces: hard, clay, grass, carpet and even hardwood. Each surface affects the playing conditions
- A COMPLETE CAREER MODE - Create your player and experience a career worthy of a professional: training, tournaments, staff management, equipment purchases, and more
- AN UNEQUALLED TACTICAL DIMENSION - Decide what strategy to adopt for each match and use your skill cards to defeat your opponents.
Video Game Review: De Blob (Wii)
De Blob is a video game for the Nintendo Wii. The player controls a ball of paint and must restore color to the world.
Your mission, as a paintball, is to bounce along the avenues and over buildings, repainting restoring color as you go. You need to bounce on your enemies, avoid traps, and fulfil the objectives set you by your team - the Color Underground.
That, in a nutshell, is the game called De Blob, recently released from the Nintendo Wii. Colorful and entertaining, simple yet engaging. It's easy enough for younger children to pick up and play, and there is enough to keep older gamer, including adults, interested. It's a great game to play as a family.
As with most games, there is a background story. Chroma City, once full of brightness and fun, has been overrun over by Comrade Black and his INKT Corporation. He has drained the city of color and is in the process of converting the population to Graydians. A few have escaped and form the Color Underground, a bunch of freedom fighters who recruit de Blob to bring back the color to their city.
The game see you taking control of de Blob and working through a series of increasingly difficult missions - nothing unusual there. This is where the bouncing and splattering comes in - you use the controller and nunchuck to direct de Blob around the three dimensional streets and parks of the city, bumping into grey structures and instantly restoring color, and joy, as you go. There are some specific challenges, such as painting specific buildings in particular colors, or releasing groups of unhappy Graydians from their imprisonment.
If you are familiar with the Wii controller and the nunchuch you will find the control system to be highly intuitive. Our hero, de Blob bounds around a series of beautifully rendered cityscapes, followed by a camera which always gives enough perspective to allow you to plan your next move. The imaginative graphics, once repainted, become bright and cheerful.
One of the main challenges for de Blob is maintaining the right level of paint - too little and he keeps running dry, but too much makes him a bloated ball unable to jump far from the ground, and climb the buildings. From time to time representatives of the INKT Corporation appear and need to be jumped on; there are also black inkspots to avoid, and colors to mix.
One of the better features of the game is the multi-player mode, which allows up to four player to play head-to-head in a number of simplistic but fun scenarios. This transforms an entertaining single-player title into an hour or two of fun with your family, or your friends.
The relatively simple gameplay, harmless humor and bright colors show that this title is aimed at the younger gamers. It's cute and fun, with nothing to cause offence - unless you have a dislike of paintballs! The main criticism is that having admired the great graphics and mastered the gameplay, de Blob lacks the depth needed to keep an experienced player coming back for more. It is the multiplayer mode that saves the day for this title - making it attractive to families and de Blob could become a perennial favorite - coming out to play at parties for some time to come.