10 Best Tennis Racket For Control
Updated on: May 2023
Best Tennis Racket For Control in 2023
Wilson Federer 103 Control Grip Size: 4 3/8 (L3)
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Volcanic frame technology for power and stability
- Power strings longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock pads for improved comfort
- Strung, no cover.Unstrung Balance:33.5CM/3 Pts HL
STIGA Performance 4-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with Inverted Rubber for Increased Ball Control and Added Spin
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FULL DOUBLES MATCH – The Stiga Performance 4-player set includes four performance rackets and six 3-star balls (three white and three orange)
- USA TABLE TENNIS (USATT) APPROVED - All products included in the set are approved by USA Table Tennis (USATT) and is the perfect accessory starter kit for your STIGA table tennis table.
- RACKET COVERED WITH INVERTED RUBBER - Stiga's Performance Racket is covered in a unique inverted rubber for increased ball control and added spin.
- 3-STAR BALLS ARE READY FOR TOURNAMENT PLAY - STIGA's 3-Star balls meet ITTF regulations and are approved for tournament play.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Since 1927, Escalade Sports has taken pride in manufacturing quality products. With a fully-staffed customer service team, we are committed to providing courteous care and a 100% guarantee you will be satisfied with your purchase
HEAD MicroGel Radical MP Tennis Racquet, Strung, 4 3/8 Inch Grip
- On ball impact, Head Micro Gel uniformly distributes the impact load around the frame to provide a rock-solid feel and unique touch
- The head size of the racquet is 98 square inches
- The beam of the racquet is 21mm
- The string pattern of the racquet is 18x20
- The racquet weighs 10.4 oz and is standard in length at 27"
Wilson NXT Control 16 Tennis Racquet String.
- Wilson's premium string offering excellent power, comfort, and control
- Combination of polyester and polyamide fibers
- Multifilament Xycro Micro fibers with polyester and nylon fibers
- 16 gauge (1.32mm)
- 40 foot length (12.2m)
- Natural Colo
Babolat Pure Strike Tour (2019) Tennis Racquet (4 1/4)
- 98in2 headsize and thin 21/23/21 section.
- New sharp control combining exceptional feel and dynamic control.
- Massive spin thanks to the 16X19 string pattern.
- Weighted at 320g, ideal for stronger performance players looking for a heavier weight.
Wilson Prime 103 Tennis Racket - 4 1/4"
- Arch Technology further improves the frame to deliver a lively string bed enhanced power
- Cushion aire grip for added comfort
- 103 sq. inch head for added precision and feel
Wilson Tour Slam Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Power String bridge
- Longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock sleeves for improved comfort
- Grip Size: 4 3/8
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance 27.75 Inch Racquet - 4 1/8 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: The HEAD Ti S6 graphite tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 115" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD HEAVY ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head heavy balance which can aid in stability and control when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable and lightweight titanium & graphite fiber technology, the S6 tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz, Head Size : 115in, Grip Size: 4.125in, Length: 27.75in.
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 3/8" - Red/Black
- Aluminum construction
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Power strings increase power
- Stop shock pads reduce racquet vibration for greater control
- Strung balance 3 points head light
Assisted Living Facilities: The Redefined Powerhouses of the New Economy?
Every year thousands of golden-agers Americans migrate to their new homes, the assisted living facilities and are left to spend the rest of their lives to play tennis and socialize amongst other retirees to start all over again.
After all who are these retirees and just how are they contributing to the current neoteric society? Just how have they enriched the American Culture and humanity in general? I call them the powerhouses of the future of America. These men and women are so strong willed that they can take on a project from start to finish and foster entrepreneurship all over again. These are the same individuals that where pioneers in the field of technology, manufacturing, health care, etc. A number of these individuals posses so much endurance and determination that they can surpass the energies of recent Ivy League graduates, no offense grads. It is the passion and enthusiasm that keeps them going day in day out. These retirees have a resume full of countless hours of experience and hard work; they have scars on their bodies to prove their contribution to the creation of wealth for many generations.
The current financial models are more complex and intricate then what has been capitalized in the past, however as we know most of the models are simply build on the old models. We need to replicate older models and build on them and go back to the basics. Wisdom is no longer part of the equation in many entities and destructiveness is being embraced which in return creates a so called short term positive aftermath. However at what cost are we forfeiting our values, morals, ethics, and business practices? These men are fine breed, or like a fine wine that is ready to be enjoyed. We need to get in front of these men of honor and do some serious note taking. We need to implement on their thoughts and ideas. Perhaps transfigure a little so that they may fit into our economic engine and replicate it into much broader spectrum, such as the countries with emerging economies. So much wisdom is stored into these men, and one of the factors that need to be part of merit is the piece of golden advice.
My Thoughts: The system these men put together a number of years ago was of an individual going to work every day working for one company for their lifetime and retire with a pension. What happened to that delicate system? Was this system driven out of business for us to create a New Economy for us? Well, the economy is so volatile in the current times that things change in microseconds and not days. So, we will either need to stay a step ahead of the technology. So, let's pick up a note pad and head to these assisted living facilities, call grandparents to not only learn about their experience but also to ask some questions as to what would you do if you were in your 20s? So men and women of this great nation, all the best, I would love to hear some of the responses you get. On your way to the assisted living facility, pick up an old fashioned ice cream for them as well, they deserve it.