Best Tennis Racket For High School Players in 2022
Babolat 2017 Pure Strike 16x19 Silver/Orange Tennis Racquet (4 3/8" Grip) Strung SG Spiraltek White Color String (A True Player's Stick)
YONEX EZONE 100 (300g) Bright Blue/Black Tennis Racquet (4 3/8" Grip) Strung with Black String (Nick Kyrgios' Racket)
- INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED RACKET: The Yonex EZONE 100 (300g) Bright Blue/Black Tennis Racquet (Nick Kyrgios' racket) is the perfect option for intermediate to advanced players who are looking for a technologically advanced racket to tweak an already competent game. On groundstrokes, it feels firm, plays accurately, and is easily accelerated through the zone in order to impart extra spin. At 11.2 oz strung, this stick is nearly "tour weight" and adds great stability on off-centered shots.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.5cm; Strung Weight: 11.2 oz / 317.5 g; Balance: 13in / 33cm / 4 pt HL; Swingweight: 321; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 24mm / 26mm / 22mm; Composition: (see Racket Technologies below); Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Fast; Racquet Colors: Bright Blue and Black; Grip Type: Yonex Synthetic; String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 45-60 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGIES: ISO (ISOMETRIC SQUARE HEAD SHAPE): Results in a 48% larger sweetspot; OPS: Shaft flexes on impact, minimizing unwanted vibration; QUAKE SHUT GEL: 3 layers of gel are added to the handle, resulting in less frame shock and vibration; HYPER MG: Graphite layer on upper hoop reduces frame flex, resulting in more power; MICRO OFFSET LAYOUT: Redesigned grommet structure enables strings to move more on impact, resulting in less vibration and increased feel.
- FREE STRINGING: High Quality, Custom Colored Synthetic Gut Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost
- DOES NOT COME WITH YONEX LOGO STENCIL ON STRINGS
PASOL 2- Player 4 Star Advanced Training Ping Pong Paddle Premium Practice Table Tennis Rackets
- 7-layer wood blade combined with 2MM rubber and sponge ,which could offer good power and spin
- Adequate Power,rapid reponse for httting balls
- Play comfortably by well-made handle ,very convenient to carry with nice packing case
- Ideal for intermediate level players
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
Babolat Drive G Lite Black/Blue/Grey Recreational Tennis Racquet (4 3/8 Inch Grip) Strung with Black String (Lightweight and Well Balanced Racket)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WELL BALANCED RACKET: The Babolat Drive G Lite Black/Blue/Grey Recreational Tennis Racquet bring impressive performance to beginner and intermediate players alike. It has a midplus sized head, comes strung at 9.6 ounces, and an open string bed at 16x19 for players who like to impart spin. Woofer string technology reduces unwanted vibration while increasing feel, and also increases the sweetspot.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 102 sq. in. / 658 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 9.6oz / 272.2g; Balance: 13.38in / 34cm / 1 pts HL; Swingweight: 300; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 23mm / 25mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite; String Pattern:16 Mains / 20 Crosses; String Tension: 50-55 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Woofer string technology allows the strings to move freely. The entire surface of the string bed will react, as opposed to only a few, and this allows for more spin, increased sweetspot, and also absorbs unwanted vibration, while increasing feel.
- CHOICE OF FREE CUSTOM STRING COLORS: Choose your string color to stand out on the court! High end, synthetic gut at mid-range tension is included with the purchase of this racquet at no additional cost.
- DOES NOT COME WITH BABOLAT LOGO STENCIL ON STRINGS
Babolat Pure Strike 100 Midplus 16x19 Grey/Orange Tennis Racquet (4 3/8" Grip) Strung with SG Spiraltek Orange Racket String
- EXCELLENT BALANCE: Babolat Pure Strike 100 tennis racket is a wonderful combination of spin, control, and feel. This Babolat tennis racquet is perfectly weighted for intermediate players, and its frame is thickened in key locations to enhance power, stability, and precision.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645.16 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 11.1oz / 314.68g; Balance: 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL; Swingweight: 314; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 21.3mm / 23.3mm / 21.3mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Racquet Colors:White w/Orange & Anthracite; Grip Type: Babolat Skin Feel; String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-59 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: Woofer Dynamic String System: Helps string and frame interact with strings being more fee to move - results in greater trampoline effect (power) and shock absorption; Hybrid Frame: Mix of square and elliptical frame shapes help the balance of feel, precision, and responsiveness; FSI Power: Low density string bed increases power, comfort, playability, and most importantly - SPIN!
- FREE STRINGING: Choose your color to stand out on the court! High quality synthetic gut tennis string at mid-range tension included with the purchase of this racquet at no additional cost. *DOES NOT COME WITH BABOLAT STENCIL LOGO ON STRINGS*
- IT IS THE PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT THIS SEASON FOR CHRISTMAS (X-MAS), hANUKKAH, AND kWANZAA!
Wilson Blade Team Tennis Racket, 4 3/8"
- Thinner beam construction enhances dwell time and adds control for aggressive players
- Frame geometry and design inspired by current blade performance frames
- Matte finish with detailed pattern on inner rim above 3 & 9
- Pre-strung with Wilson sensation, a multifilament string built for arm-friendly comfort and playability
Senston Ping Pong Paddles Set Includes 2 High Performance Ping Pong Rackets and 1 Portable Storage Bag Included for Indoor or Outdoor Play Table Tennis
- PREMIUM QUALITY RACKET: This ping pong paddles consists of 5-ply pure woods of poplar wood and high elasticity soft sponge with advanced side bands to avoid edge wear; Made of environmentally friendly and durable rubber with high quality thickness and balance to improve ball speed, control and rotation.
- HUMANISTIC HANDLE: The handle of table tennis racket has a flared design (narrower at the top and wider at the bottom) that not only provides excellent grip but also makes flexibility. This ergonomic handle with smooth surface, you can grip comfortably for long periods of time.
- DURABLE STORAGE BAG: This table tennis set comes with the perfect storage bag, you can carry your ping pong equipment with you almost anywhere and strike up a match whenever convenient. This storage pack also makes sure they are protected from dust and scratches.
- PERFECT TABLE TENNIS KIT COMBINATION: This table tennis paddles has 2 plywood rackets and 1 racket cover(shake-hand grip) which are in line with the standards of the competition. Suitable for 2 people to play table tennis indoors and outdoors. Whether you are a beginner, an intermediate player, a professional or just a gamer for entertainment purposes, this ping pong paddle set can bring you the satisfying experience at any time.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, please contact us in your free time if you have any questions about our products.We provide excellent service to solve every customer's questions and problems.
VGEBY1 Ping Pong Paddle, 2-Player Table Tennis Racket Set with 3 Balls 1 Bag for Shake-Hand Grip Players for School Home Sports Club Office
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: The rackets are made up of 5 layers of pure wood wood material , drawn from the whole piece of wood,no interface to ensure the even force.Power is easier to control,especially in the application of the ball.
- HIGHLY ELASTIC: Adopt highly elastic sponge,strong lethality, fast, more powerful impact. Stickiness lasts long and moderate, fast ball return, good point.
- ERGONOMIC GRIP OF RACKETS: Properly rough handle surface, proper friction with hand.Made of high quelity wood, strong resistance to fight, not easy to rot. Good absorbtion in sweat.
- TRAINING FUNCTION: Expertly designed for a perfect balance of speed, power and comfort. Ideal for amateurs, beginner, kids, students who prefer shake-hands grips. Help you improve your skill.
- GUARANTEE: If you are not satisfied with our product received, you can apply for unconditional return and refund within 180 days. In terms of any problem of this product, you can send emails as soon.
HEAD Ti Conquest Oversized 18x19 NanoTitanium Blue/Yellow Tennis Racquet (4 3/8" Grip) Kit or Set Bundled with (1) Can of 3 Penn Tennis Balls
- INCLUDED IN THIS KIT: This "set" comes bundled with (1) HEAD Ti Conquest Oversized 18x19 NanoTitanium Blue/Yellow Tennis Racquet and (1) Can of 3 Penn Tennis Balls
- EXCELLENT ENTRY LEVEL STICK: The HEAD Ti Conquest Oversized 18x19 NanoTitanium Blue/Yellow Tennis Racquet is the perfect entry level racket for a beginner or intermediate tennis player looking for a technologically advanced frame, but at a more comfortable price point. It features a 108 square inch head, control-minded 18x19 string pattern, and titanium is added to the frame to reduce unwanted vibration, while increasing ball feel.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 108 sq. in. / 696.8 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 9.7 oz / 280.7 g; Balance: 3 pts HH; Swingweight: 303; Stiffness: 69; Beam Width: 24mm / 24mm / 24mm; Composition: Aluminum/Titanium Composite; Power Level: Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Racquet Colors: Black/Red/White; Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Pro; String Pattern: 18 Mains X 19 Crosses; String Tension: Pre-Strung from Head
- PERFECT GIFT FOR BACK TO SCHOOL OR ANY OCCASION
ianoni Beach Tennis Racket Carbon Paddle Fiber Grit Face with EVA Memory Foam Core Beach Tennis Raquet (Blue)
- ADVANCED MATERIAL--The Graphite Composite Face provides the surface with traction, perfect accuracy for maximum ball control. High Density Pro EVA Core allows players to get more feel on their strokes.
- EXTENDED LENGTH--The total length of our racket is 49cm(19.29 inches), which can provide greater leverage on the serve-greater impact and a longer reach and can also improve the efficiency of retrieving a shot when running.
- LIGHTWEIGHT PADDLE--The weight of ianoni Beach Tennis Racket is in the range of 310-330g( Light-weight and extremely maneuverable), which is easier to control and enable players to swing harder and to prepare for the shot quicker
- GRIT FACE--Ianoni Graphite Beach Tennis Racket features the textured grit surface, which helps players to put a spin on their ball and generally have great control on the court(Maximum Spin and control).
- QUALITY IS PRIORITY--Ianoni Racket is one of the most popular Beach Tennis Racket in 2018. What makes us passionate about offering the best Beach Tennis equipment is our love for the sports and customers' satisfaction for our service.
Knocking the Ball Across the Court: A Travel Guide for Playing Tennis in Colorado
Here is an article talking about tennis and letting you, the reader know where to find a tennis court.
The hardest part of the sport for me was running to the ball as it bounced inside my half of the court. Sometimes I made it, sometimes I didn't. When I missed, it was embarrassing enough. When I didn't miss, when my racket hit the ball, I would hit the net or the ball would be shot into space like I was Babe Ruth himself. Finally, with enough practice, I was starting to get better. I've still never won a game against my Mom but I certainly have given it my best effort. With only two players, there's so much open space to cover in order to beat your opponent or lose embarrassingly.
Tennis played with two players or should we call them "singles"? Then of course, pairs or "doubles" is one team of two players on both sides of the net. If my buddies weren't busy and didn't hate the sport of tennis, I could play it with doubles. But until I find another pair of players, it'll just be me and mom. Players use a stringed racquet to hit the ball ever so slightly or ever so hard over the net. They must bounce the ball in the squares of their opponent's side of the courtyard to score points. This is still one of my biggest problems. I can't aim worth a damn when I'm hitting that ball.
Did you know that tennis can traced all the way back to the time of ancient Greece? That's right, the sport was called "sphairistike" by ancient Greeks.
The term 'tennis' comes from France. They called it "tenez". The essential part of the verb is "tenir" (to hold); an expression used when players served during royal tennis. Then of course, racquet stems from "raquette" and that term comes from the Arabic way to say palm of the hand: rakhat.
Rules of the game
Tennis is played on a flat, rectangular surface, preferably grass or clay or concrete. Don't stumble and fall on any courtyards - they're all have a hard surface I imagine; you'll regret it in a lot of places. I remember when I lunged to hit a ball one time, I lost my footing, slipped and slid across the ground. My elbows and knees, and the backs my forearms were scraped raw. They use the grass court at Wimbledon, the concrete concrete or asphalt courts are used in places like Australia - they also used them in the U.S. Open, and the clay courts are found in the USA.
The court is traditionally 78 feet long and 27 feet wide for singles, and 36 feet long for doubles matches. If you're playing in your neighborhood park, there's only one or three courts probably, and you probably won't find one specifically designed for doubles. I just thought maybe my readers would want to know this stuff. Knowledge is power. Some space around the court is necessary for players to reach overrun balls. The net is stretched across the middle - the full width of the court to be exact. Traditionally, this net stands 3 feet high in the center and 6 inches higher at the ends. If it was slower, I'm sure I would've had better luck.
Now in order to score as I've talked about before, you have squares to bounce the ball into. If you're opponent does not hit the ball in the first bounce, you score, if they hit it back to you, you better run to make sure you hit the ball in the first bounce. Lines divide the court into squares; two vertical squares facing the net and one long, horizontal square in the back. Then of course, there are the sidelines.
Parks in Denver
51st amp; Zuni Park - This is a park with some gorgeous trees, and a great view. It has a picnic area, a playground, two softball fields and a football field. Pretty sweet huh?
Alamo Placita Park - Located at Emerson Street amp; East 3rd Avenue, this park has some beautiful trees and flowers. Great sights and sounds all around. It also has a playground and a basketball court.
Argo Park - Located at Logan and East 47th Avenue, this park is nice. I mean, great. It has a cute playground. But the real sale of this park is its lighted baseball and softball fields, its nice football field and outdoor pool and tennis court.
Ash Grove Park - Located at South Holly and East Mexico, this park is perfect for picnicing, playing soccer, and playing basketball. It's just nice, quaint. You shouldn't have any trouble having fun while relaxing.
Aspgren Park - Located at South Navajo and West Exposition Avenue, this is a very quaint but equally beautiful park. It features one softball field and nice, little playground. Let me tell you, it looks gorgeous in the fall.
Athmar Park - Located at W. Mexico Ave. and S. Clay St., this is a quaint, little park that features a softball field behind the rec. center.
Aztlan Park - Located at Navajo St. and W. 44th, this is great for playing basketball and softball, swimming in the outdoor pool, and having some fun in the rec. center.
Babi-Yar Park - Located at Havana St. and Parker Road, this park has an Amphitheater, a path system in the shape of the Star of David that takes you around the building and into a "Grove of Remembrance". It is a beautiful park with patches of bluegrass and 100 Linden trees.
Barnum East Park - Located at Federal Blvd. and W. 5th Ave., this is not the nicest-looking park in the world, but it features a lighted baseball and softball field. To look at it, you have to wonder if its closed or something. It may be perfect for kids looking for a sandlot.
Barnum North Park - Located at Federal Blvd. and W 8th Ave., features a softball field, softball field grass infield, and lighted softball field. This really isn't much different than the East park.
Barnum Park - Located at Julian St. and W. 4th Ave., this is a great park, featuring a basketball court, a rec. center, fishing, tennis court, and soccer field. Great picnic sights and sounds. It's great fun for all.
Bates-Hobart Park - Located at Bates Ave. and Hobart Way
Bear Creek Park - Located at S. Raleigh St. and W. Hampden Ave., this is a beautiful park that features a bicycle and or pedestrian path, football field and softball field grass infield, fishing, and a horseshoe pit.
Bear Valley Park - Located at S. Lamar St. and W. Dartmouth Ave., a park with a few patches of dead or dying grass, but it does have 6 - that's right, 6 lighted tennis courts, and a couple of soccer fields.
Berkeley Park - Located at Tennyson St. and W. 46th Ave., Berkeley has a soccer field and soccer infield, a lighted tennis court, outdoor and indoor pools, and a rec. center.
Bezoff Park - Located at New York and Fulton Ct., Bezoff is great for softball and basketball.
Bible Park - Located at Yale Ave. at Pontiac St., Bible features 4 softball fields, football fields, and tennis courts. The park also has a nice basketball court.
Bonnie Brae Park - Located at Bonnie Brae Blvd and E. Kentucky Ave.
Burns Park - S. Colorado Blvd and E. Alameda Ave.
Chaffee Park - Tejon St. and W. 43rd Ave., Chaffee doesn't have the nicest look at times - there is patches of dying grass and mud, but it's great for playing softball and basketball.
Cheesman Park - Franklin St. and 8th St.
Ciancio Park - Lipan St. and W. 40th Ave.
City of Axum Park - 32nd Ave. and Cherry St.
City of Brest Park - Located on Cherry Creek Drive South on Colorado Blvd.
City of Cuernavaca Park -
City of Karmiel Park - S. Steele St. and Cherry Creek Dr. N.
City of Madras Park - Quebec St. and Iowa Ave.
City of Nairobi Park - Cook St. and E. 35th Ave.
City of Potenza Park - S. Holly St. and E. Mississippi Ave.
City of Takayama Park - S. Colorado Blvd. and Cherry Creek Dr. N
City Park - Located downtown at 17th Ave. and York St.
Civic Center Park - Located in the heart of civic downtown
Columbus Park - Navajo St. and W. 38th Avenue
Commons Park - Located in the center of Little Raven, 15th Street and 19th Street.
Congress Park - 9th Avenue and Elizabeth Street
Cook Park - S. Monaco Parkway and E. Mexico Avenue, Cook is wonderful. It's not only a beautiful park with flourishing green trees and grass, but the park also features a basketball court, swimming pools, basketball court and rugby, softball, and soccer fields.
Cranmer Park - Cherry St. and E. 2nd Avenue.
Crescent Park - Located between Roslyn, Trenton, 8th and 7th
Crestmoor Park - Monaco St. and E. 1st Avenue
Dailey Park - E. Elati St. and W. Ellsworth Avenue
Deboer Park - S. Vine St. and E. Harvard Avenue
Denison Park - Quebec Street and E. 11th Avenue
North Harvard Gulch Park - S. Clarkson Street and E. Iliff Avenue
Dunham Park - Clayton Street and E. 44th, Dunham is nice because it features a nice playground, a big softball field and a basketball court.
Eastmoor Park - S. Monaco Parkway and S. Princeton Avenue
Eisenhower Park - S. Colorado Blvd. and E. Dartmouth Ave.
Elmendorf Park - Scranton St. and E. Elmendorf Pl.
Falcon Park - Xanadu St. and E. Maxwell Pl.
Ferguson Park - Dexter St. and E. 23rd Avenue
Flores(Hector M.) Park - Galapago St. and W. 4th Avenue
Fred N. Thomas Memorial Park - Quebec St. and E. 26th Avenue
Fuller Park - Gilpin Street and E. 28th
Garfield Lake Park - S. Lowell Blvd and W. Mississippi Avenue
Garland amp; Saratoga Park - S. Garland St. and Saratoga Pl.
Garland Park - S. Monaco Parkway and Cherry Creek Dr. N, Garland features a lot of great things, including a basketball court, lighted baseball field and softball field, football field, lighted tennis court, and a sand volleyball court.
Globeville Park - Platte River Dr. and I-70
Godsman Park - S. Zuni and W. Florida Avenue
Green Valley East Ranch Park - Jebel St. and E. 45th Avenue
Green Valley West Ranch Park - Argonne St. and E. 45th Avenue
Hallack Park - Irving Street and W. 20th Avenue, Hallack has a very messy-looking soccer field, but would a little mud really stop anyone?
Hampden Heights Park - Located between Dayton and Eastman, and Dartmouth on Boston Ct.
Harvard Gulch Park - S. Logan and E. Iliff
Harvey Park - S. Tennyson St. and W. Evans Ave.
High Line Canal Park - Located from Hampden at Colorado Blvd. to Havana at Exposition.
Highland Park - Federal Blvd. and W. 32nd Avenue
Hirshorn Park - Erie St. and 16th St.
Huston Lake Park - S. Zuni St. and W. Ohio Ave.
Hutchinson Park - Located at Eastman Avenue at Pontiac Street
Inspiration Point Park - 50th Avenue and Sheridan Blvd.
Jackie Robinson Complex Park - Lowry Blvd. and Uinta St.
Jacobs(Frances Wisebart)Park - S. Quebec St. and E. Mississippi Avenue
Jefferson Park - Clay Street and W. 22nd Ave.
Jefferson Square Parks - S. Happy Canyon Rd. and Ivy Way
Kennedy Park - Located South of Dartmouth on Kenton and south of Hampden at Dayton St.
Kittredge Park - Oneida St. and E. 8th Avenue
Lawson Park - Welton and 23rd Street
Lincoln Park - Mariposa St. and W. 11th Avenue
Lindsley Park - Dexter St. and E. Hale Parkway
Loretto Heights Park - South Lowell Blvd. and West Amherst Avenue
Magna Carta Park - S. Colorado Blvd. and E. Hampden Avenue
Martin Luther King Park - Newport St. and E. 38th Ave.
Martinez Park - Tennyson St. and W. 9th Ave.
Mayfair Park - Jersey St. and W. 10th Avenue
McNichols Park - Syracuse St. and E. 17th Avenue
McWilliams Park - S. St. Paul St. and E. Yale Avenue
Mestizo-Curtis Park - Curtis Street and 31st Avenue
Montbello Central Park - Crown Blvd. and E. Andews Dr.
Montclair Park - Oneida St. and E. 12th Ave.
Montclair Reservoir Park - Quebec and 11th Avenue
Observatory Park - S. Filmore St. and E. Evans Ave.
Pferdesteller Park - Wolff St. and W. 33rd Ave.
Pinecrest Village Park - S. Chase St. and W. Lehigh Ave.
Pinehurst Park - S. Wolff St. and W. Quincy Avenue
Platt (James H.) Park - Located at E. Florida Ave. to East Iowa Ave. and S. Grant St. to S. Logan St.
Pulaski Park - S. Steele St. and E. Bayaud Ave.
Robinson Park - Fairfax St. and E. 3rd Ave.
Rocky Mountain Lake Park - Hooker St. and W. 46th Ave.
Rosamond Park - Tamarac St. and E. Quincy Ave.
Ruby Hill Park - S. Platte River Dr. and and W. Florida Ave.
Rude Park - Decatur St. and W. 13th Ave.
Sanchez Park - Knox Ct. and W. 13th Ave.
Sanderson Gulch Park - S. Raritan St. and W. Florida Ave.
Schafer Park - Clayton St. and E. 37th Ave.
Silverman Park - Titan Ct. and E. Andrews Dr.
Skatepark - Located in the Platte Valley to the north of Commons Park at 2205 19th Street.
Skyland Park - Holly St. and E. 33rd Avenue
Sloan's Lake Park - Sheridan Blvd. and W. 17th Avenue.
Southmoor Park - Located just south of Hampden Avenue at Pontiac Street
Southwest Auto Park - Located at Ammons St., Balsam Street, Stanford Ave., and Union Avenue
St. Charles Park - Lafayette St. and E. 38th Ave.
Sunken Gardens Park - Elati St. and W. 8th Avenue
Swansea Park - Clayton St. and E. 49th Avenue
Valverde Park - S. Platte River Dr. and W. Cedar Avenue
Vanderbilt Park - S. Platte River Dr. and W. Tennessee Ave.
Verbena Park - Verbena St. and E. 11th Ave.
Veterans Park - S. Vine St. and E. Iowa Ave.
Viking Park - Speer Blvd. and W 29th Ave.
Village Place Park - Anaheim Ct. and E. Albrook Dr.
Wallace Park - Located south and east of the juncture of I-25 and I-225