10 Best Tennis Racket For Power And Control
Updated on: May 2023
Best Tennis Racket For Power And Control in 2023
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance 27.75 Inch Racquet - 4 1/8 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: The HEAD Ti S6 graphite tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 115" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD HEAVY ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head heavy balance which can aid in stability and control when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable and lightweight titanium & graphite fiber technology, the S6 tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz, Head Size : 115in, Grip Size: 4.125in, Length: 27.75in.
Excel Line 660FT Premium Reel Tennis Racquet String -1.25mm/17 Power Control
- 660-Foot Reel . Silver Color.
- Designed for topspin play.
- Composition : Multifilament polyester.
- Excellent durability and response , Power oriented and Good energy return.
- Recyclable material
Luxilion ALU Power 125 Tennis Racquet String Set (16L Gauge, 1.25 mm)
- 16-gauge racquet string for improving feel and ball control
- Made of sturdy, resilient co-polymer fluorocarbon resin fibers
- Provides excellent touch and finesse without compromising power
- Used by more than 50 percent of the ATP's top 100 pros
- Aluminum fibers added
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 3/8" - Red/Black
- Aluminum construction
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Power strings increase power
- Stop shock pads reduce racquet vibration for greater control
- Strung balance 3 points head light
Wilson NXT Control 16 Tennis Racquet String.
- Wilson's premium string offering excellent power, comfort, and control
- Combination of polyester and polyamide fibers
- Multifilament Xycro Micro fibers with polyester and nylon fibers
- 16 gauge (1.32mm)
- 40 foot length (12.2m)
- Natural Colo
Wilson Tour Slam Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Power String bridge
- Longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock sleeves for improved comfort
- Grip Size: 4 3/8
Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet (4 1/4" Inch Grip) Strung with Natural String (Lightweight and Well Balanced Racket)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WELL BALANCED RACKET: The Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet bring impressive performance to beginner and intermediate players alike. It has a midplus sized head, comes strung at 9.6 ounces, and an open string bed at 16x19 for players who like to impart spin. Woofer string technology reduces unwanted vibration while increasing feel, and also increases the sweetspot.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 102 sq. in. / 658 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 9.6oz / 272.2g; Balance: 13.38in / 34cm / 1 pts HL; Swingweight: 300; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 23mm / 25mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite; String Pattern:16 Mains / 20 Crosses; String Tension: 50-55 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Woofer string technology allows the strings to move freely. The entire surface of the string bed will react, as opposed to only a few, and this allows for more spin, increased sweetspot, and also absorbs unwanted vibration, while increasing feel.
Idoraz Table Tennis Paddle Professional Racket - Ping Pong Racket with Carrying Case â€“ ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- 🏅 STEP UP YOUR GAME! – If you’re looking for a TABLE TENNIS PADDLE that will help you step up your game, Idoraz Soft PING PONG PADDLE is hard to beat. Thanks to its robust construction and thick, ITTF Approved Rubber, this TABLE TENNIS RACKET takes your performance to the next level.
- 🏓 MASTER THE SPIN – With a spin rating of 93, Idoraz PING PONG RACKET provides excellent spin and balance while playing. The rubber has plenty of grip to put spin on the ball, while the smooth handle of the TABLE TENNIS BAT offers easy control over the spin.
- 🚀 AMAZINGLY FAST – If speed and balance are what you’re looking for, Idoraz PING PONG BAT is probably your best choice. Combining a speed rating of 99 with a perfectly balanced frame, it is probably the best TT RACKET for recreational players on the market.
- 🏆 PERFECT CONTROL - As far as power goes on this PRO PING PONG PADDLE, Idoraz has plenty of control for those fast shots. With a 90 control rating and 2.00 mm rubber coating, this premium TABLE TENNIS PADDLE is an awesome PING PONG RACKET to have and a great gift to receive.
- 💯 30 DAYS GUARANTEE – Idoraz PING PONG PADDLES are built using the latest technology. We are so confident in their quality that we offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Either you love your TT PADDLE or you send it back within 30 days for a full refund. No hassle from us!
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 3/8)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
Tennis Choices in Tarrant County, Texas
Tennis is a great sport to learn and this article reviews three locations in the DFW,TX area for instruction and play. From a hotel resort to a public facility, you can pay any price for good tennis health.
If you are contemplating a serious move on the tennis court, a good time to approach it is May. This is National Tennis Month as declared by the National Tennis Association and programs all over the country offer free lessons and programs to entice folks to learn and love the game. This is an excellent opportunity to scope out different facilities, a variety of coaches, and to view potential opponents.
Living in the Dallas/Fort Worth/Mid Cities area of Texas, there are many programs to review. This article will discuss three locations offering a range of tennis offerings and price levels. The article will offer some pros and cons and items to consider when choosing a facility.
The Hilton DFW Lakes in Grapevine, Texas, is a lovely hotel complex complete with a workout facility, pool, and tennis courts. This is a higher end tennis facility and you pay accordingly. For access to all of the amenities, you pay a monthly fee and then a member's fee for any programs you attend such as drills or league. The best place to start is with a drill session. The Hilton offers beginners, intermediate, and senior level drills. The hour long session starts with warm-up, moves into various skills, and finishes with mock play and a cool down. The instructor/attendee ratio is small and you get a lot of attention as the balls keep flying. The courts are fast and well maintained. You can get private instruction also. If you are not a Hilton member, you can participate in a drill but at a higher price.
After you see progress in your game, you may be invited to join a league. The leagues play USTA or Metro and your opponents are other clubs throughout the DFW area. Competition is fierce and the leagues are a bit cliquey. Feel confident with your skills and game before joining. As much as the leagues talk about learning, that is not appreciated on match day. However, if you are happy with your game and enjoy competition, you can stay very busy on the courts and make friends (or enemies depending on your play!).
In contrast to the lush surroundings of the Hilton, Sotogrande Tennis Courts in Bedford are a publicly run facility and sorely in need of attention. Grass pokes up through the asphalt courts and the nets lean a tad. Playing at night requires the eyesight of a bat to negotiate the shadows thrown by wayward lights. This is a shame because Sotogrande offers a lot of courts at a cheap price. Instruction can be private or in drills and again it is less expensive than the Hilton. The league play at Sotogrande is also less expensive but equally as skilled and daunting. Sotogrande offers a good place to start as a beginner. Perhaps if more people pursue tennis at that location, the city will authorize funding for court improvements.
Finally, Southlake Tennis Center offers a happy medium to the Hilton and Sotogrande. The City of Southlake built a top-notch facility and offers its services at reasonable prices. Well lit and maintained courts, a highly qualified staff, private instruction or group drill instruction, and well run leagues are all part of the Southlake tennis system. You can enjoy and learn a lot at this tennis center. It offers a less clubby atmosphere than the Hilton, and you can definitely find a group level you feel comfortable in playing. Public facilities tend to have a lot of turnover amongst instructors, but Southlake seems to keeps its personnel happy.
In checking out tennis facilities, you want to look at maintained courts (no grass in the asphalt), solid nets, and good lighting. The pro shop should offer for sale hydrating drinks, ice, tennis balls, and other tennis maintenance needs. The staff should be friendly and should project the air of wanting you on their courts. All of this will add up to an exciting tennis career and years of good health on the courts.
Hilton DFW Lakes
1800 Hwy 26 East
Grapevine TX 76051
Sotogrande Tennis Center
C/o Bedford Parks and Admin
Bedford TX 76021
Southlake Tennis Center
450 W. Southlake Blvd
Southlake TX 76092