10 Best Tennis Racket Overgrip
Updated on: May 2023
Best Tennis Racket Overgrip in 2023
Gamma Supreme Overgrip, Blue
HEAD Xtreme Soft Racquet Overgrip - Tennis Racket Grip Tape - 3-Pack, White
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. With decades of experience in all racquet sports; HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- ENHANCED GRIP: Made from a specially engineered tacky elastomer material, HEAD tennis racquet overgrips offer added grip for more control with every shot.
- MOISTURE ABSORBING: Hold tight through the most intense rallies with a tennis racket overgrip that absorbs excess moisture. Dry hands means more precision when you need it most.
- SUPERIOR FEEL: The racquet grip tape is an ideal overgrip to wrap over your racquet's worn stock handle. Remember, you're only as good as your equipment!
- EASY APPLICATION: Each pack comes with 3 easy-apply overgrips. Simply, find the adhesive on one end of the grip, make one full wrap, then begin to overlap working your way to the end of the handle.
Wilson Pro Tennis Overgrip 12-Pack
- Bundle of 12 individual over grips ideal for frequent tennis players
- Polyurethane construction with super-thin, high-stretch felt surface
- Re-usable, waterproof storage bag keeps grips dry and fresh
- Tapered starting end fore easy application; top choice of touring pros
- Each white over grip measures 43.3 x 0.02 x 0.98 Inch (W x H x D)
Wilson Pro Overgrip-Comfort 12 Pack. White
- Will fit tennis, racquetball, badminton, and squash handles
- Comes in resealable pouch
- They have exceptional tack and sweat absorption properties
- Prevents blisters
- Included in this purchase is (1) 12-Pack of White Wilson Pro Overgrips
Wilson Ultra Wrap Tennis Overgrip (3-Pack), Black
- This replacement grip makes for a comfortable hold
- Extremely durable with a soft feel
- For tennis and other uses
- Available in 3 grips per pack
- Color: black
Wilson Tennis Racquet Pro Over Grip, White, Pack of 3
- Used by top players
- Allows for the perfect feel
- Available in multiple colors
ADV Tennis Dry Overgrip - Remarkably Absorbent - Must Feel Velvety Comfort - Exclusive FeltTac Material (12 Pack, Black)
- 🎾 GREAT GRIP, NO SLIPS: tested and designed by pro players and coaches, ADV Tennis overgrips are made from a proprietary ultra-absorbent FeltTac material to provide a super-dry firm grip when it counts; ideal for long matches in all climates, especially hot and humid.
- 🎾 EXCLUSIVE FEATHERED COMFORT: FeltTac grip tape has a unique feathered PU material surface providing soft cushioning to promote a more relaxed grip allowing more confident strokes and greater feel. Oh, this also means blisters will be a thing of the past!
- 🎾 THESE GRIPS LAST LONGER WITH HIGH TEAR-RESISTANCE: ADV overwraps don’t rip easily due to reinforced PU compounds. Other brands are less durable so you’ll buy more often, we instead want to give you a long lasting grip. Each grip is extra wide for greater coverage and includes finishing tape with a tapered end for secure wrapping. Includes a BONUS weatherproof pouch.
- 🎾 3 LAYERS IMPROVE FEEL FOR PLAYERS: 1) a bristled cotton base layer for a secure yet gentle fit, 2) 100% cotton spin cloth mid-layer for high absorbency yet a low profile, 3) a feathered PU top layer for velvety comfort with moderate tack.
- 🎾 LIFETIME NO-STRINGS ATTACHED GUARANTEE: All ADV Tennis products are fully tested by tennis pros and coaches to maintain high standards, so you can buy with confidence. If, for any reason you want to return them we offer a no hassle replacement, or full refund guarantee.
Tourna Grip XL Original Dry Feel Tennis Grip TG-1-XL Blue, 3 grips on roll, (99 cm x 29 mm)
- THE CHOICE OF PROFESSIONALS. Tourna Grip is the only grip that gets tacky the more you sweat. Tourna Grip starts with a Dry Feel but once you start sweating, the grip becomes more tacky and gives you a better grip. This is why it’s so popular among pro’s, college players, and amateurs alike. When match is on the line, use a grip that won’t slip – Tourna Grip.
- The proprietary technology of Tourna Grip enables moisture to wick moisture through the grip instead of back onto your hand which creates slippage. Most other tacky grips slip as soon as the grip gets wet with sweat.
- Used by HUNDREDS of Touring Pros! Endorsed and used by top American player John Isner, top Canadian Genie Bouchard, the #1 most winning Doubles Team in the World - The Bryan Brothers, Hall of Famer Pete Sampras, World #5 Dominika Cibulkova, top 20 players Richard Gasquet, David Ferrer, Sam Querrey, Christina McHale, Kevin Anderson, and many more.
- 3 XL GRIPS PER PACK. Includes Finishing Tape. The Tourna-Grip Light Blue Color is a Federally Registered Trademark. You can identify Tourna Grip by its famous blue color on TV, magazines, or on the court next to you! Tourna Grip is also the only tennis overgrip MADE IN THE USA!!!
- HIGH PERFORMANCE GRIPS BY TOURNA are ideal for tennis but also great for Pickleball paddles, Baseball bats, Badminton racquets, Squash Racquets, Racquetball Racquets, Ping Pong Paddles, Golf Grips, Bike Handlebars, Archery, Rowing, Dumbbells, Fishing poles, you name it.
Wilson Pro Overgrip Comfort - 3 Pack - Burn Orange
- 3 Pack of Wilson's best overgrip
- includes grip tape
- comfortable, adsorbant, long lasting
- great for Tennis, Badminton, Squash, any racquet sport
Senston New Racket Grip Anti Slip Perforated Super Absorbent Tennis Overgrip Badminton Overgrip Pickleball Overgrip.5 Pack.
- SUITABLE FOR - badminton / squash / pickleball racket / fishing poles / walking sticks.
- HUMANIZATION DESIGN - Raised Edge for Enhanced Grip and Decreased Shock. Senston overgrips with keel lets you easy to hold the handle and feel ultra-comfortable
- PERFORATED SURFACE - The Surface Is Perforated And Ventilated. With high-quality materials and equisite workmanship, maks the grips more comfortable to use. Color long lasting, durable
- SIZE & WEIGHT - Size: 44.5" x 1" x 0.03" (Lengthx width x thickness); Weight: 0.3 oz; Packing including: 5pcs overgrip, each color 1 piece
- CUSTOMER SERVICE - If you have any problems after the purchase, you can feel free to contact us in any time.
Tennis Tips: Aggressive Baseline Play and How to Make it Work for You
Do you want to play from the back of the tennis court? Here are some tips to get your baseline game working well.
Still, playing an aggressive backcourt style takes some work and skill. Following are some tips that will help you to firm out your game.
Fitness and Footwork
The key to having a great backcourt game isn't just possessing great ground strokes. That always helps, but those ground strokes are nothing if you can't get into position to hit the great shots. Also, you have to have the endurance to run around the court. Working on fitness and footwork are a must if you want your backcourt game to be successful.
Running suicides around the tennis court are a great way to start getting your body ready for the long point that you may have to endure. Also, sprints very closely emulate the short bursts that you'll have to endure throughout points.
Your footwork is something that you must constantly work on. Little steps are always the best. Your ground strokes will only be as good as your positioning allows.
Find Your Weapon
Find your weapon, and use it. If you have a thunderous forehand, do your best to place yourself in a position so that you can use it. Having a solid down the line backhand is a decent staple as well. That shot opens up the court and gives you open court to work with. All of the best aggressive backcourt players have a great down the line backhand (see Andre Agassi, Serena Williams).
Also, it would be a great thing to have either a great serve or great return. Think of Jim Courier. He was a persistent grinder, but his serve wasn't a slouch by any means. Andre Agassi is an example of a great returner. Having these assets will make your all around game that much better and allow you to use your other skills at the baseline.
Just because you're primarily playing your points in the back of the court, doesn't mean that you can't have a transition game. You're goal is to be able to control the middle of the court, draw a weak reply from your opponent, and then move forward to put the ball away. Venus and Serena Williams do this all the time. They get a weak reply from their opponent, and then they move up into the court to hit a swinging volley (that's a volley hit like a ground stroke).