Best Tennis Racquet For 4.5 Player in 2023
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 1/2" - Green
- Volcanic Frame Technology provides enhanced power and stability
- Power Strings feature longer mainstrings for explosive power
- Stop Shock Pads Reduce racket vibration for greater control
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweetspot for increased power
- material type: Composite
Tennis: Winning the Mental Match
HEAD Ti. Conquest Tennis Racket - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance 27 Inch Racquet - 4 1/2 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Conquest tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 108" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz, Head Size : 108in, Grip Size: 4.5in, Length: 27in.
HEAD Ti.S6 Strung with Cover Tennis Racquet (4-1/2)
- World's best selling racquet ever
- Very Light, Maneuverable, and Powerful
- 115 Head, 8.9 ounces strung, 27.75 length
- Strung with Head Synthetic Gut
- Cover holds one racquet, with shoulder strap, lightly poadded to protect
Winning Ugly: Mental Warfare in Tennis--Lessons from a Master
Wilson Clash 100 Tennis Racquet - Quality String (4-1/2)
- The Clash 100 matches all the hype through a combination of best-in-class control and flexibility. This is achieved through a head-light balance in conjunction with FreeFlex, an all-new technology that features proprietary carbon mapping - a construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for ultimate ball pocketing and added dwell time
- StableSmart frame geometry preserves the stability through the swing, creating a racket that achieves extraordinary flexibility with best-in-class stability. Join the racket revolution and reach levels of confidence in your game that you've never felt before
- The Clash 100 comes in two versions, this Clash 100 for Intermediate to Advanced players and the heavier Clash 100 Tour for Advanced players which is in another Amazon listing.
- Head size 100 in2 - Length 27” - Beam 24./5mm - Unstrung weight 10.4oz / 295g - Strung weight 11oz / 312g - Unstrung balance 31cm - Strung balance 7 pts HL - Swing weight 312 - Stiffness 55 - String pattern 16x19
- About us: JUST TENNIS is a family own business and we have been consistently serving tennis community since 1992. We focus in selling the newest tennis equipments as well as providing the best service to our customers with the lowest pricing point among authorized dealers. Our professional stringers have strung more than 80,000 racquets for customers on high-end electronic machines
Head Micro Gel Radical MP Strung Tennis Racquet without Cover (4.5)
- On ball impact, Head Micro Gel uniformly distributes the impact load around the frame to provide a rock-solid feel and unique touch
- The head size of the racquet is 98 square inches
- The beam of the racquet is 21mm
- The string pattern of the racquet is 18x20
- The racquet weighs 10.4 oz and is standard in length at 27"
Smart Pickleball: The Pickleball Guru's Guide
Wilson Pro Staff RF 97 Black Federer Autograph Tennis Racquet - Quality String (4-1/2) RF97
- Roger Federer Autograph model - the exact racquet he uses
- Strung Quality String. contact us for choice. By default we use Luxilon 4G
- 97 head, 12.5 ounce strung, 8 head light, 16x19, 27 inch long
- Note - we freshly string - no logo on string
Ankylosing Spondylitis is NOT a Greek Tennis Player
A beginner's guide to one form of rheumatic arthritis
AS is a kissing cousin of Crohn's Disease, Psoriatic Arthritis and Reactive Arthritis. They are linked by a common blood antigen, or marker, called HLA-B27, which is present in about 95% of patients.
What does it do?
What happens is that the immune system, through a process that researchers don't fully understand, encounters healthy cells, but thinks that they are unhealthy. The auto-immune system then sets out to destroy the "unhealthy" cells.
In all of the spondyloarthopathies, the auto-immune system does this through a process called inflammation. In the case of AS it attacks, primarily, the spine, causing all the soft mushy bits (a highly scientific term for the soft tissue that connects the vertebrae, and even the discs themselves) to turn into bone.
The inflammation process is very painful, and the end result is a loss of mobility, as the joints in the spine are fused and can no longer move.
People with Ankylosing Spondylitis often suffer from secondary inflammation, involving the bowel, shoulders and hips. They will often suffer from inflammation of the eyes (iritis or uveitis), and the disease can, in severe cases, damage the heart and lungs.
AS is a disease of flares and remissions, and patients may go through periods of feeling well, followed by periods of intense disease activity.
Ankylosing Spondylitis is a very variable disease. Many people, especially women, experience a very mild form that manifests only as low back pain. Others, such as myself, will develop a more severe form that results in a gross loss of mobility.
How is it treated?
For many years the only form of treatment was a class of drugs called NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) like Indocid and Naproxen. Their effectiveness was limited, and they often caused long term damage to the patient taking them.
A new class of drugs called TNF-Alpha Inhibitors (such as Enbrel, Humira and Remicade) have come on the scene in the past few years, which are much more effective. They work by shutting down a very narrow part of the auto-immune system, and reducing the inflammatory effects of the disease.