Best Tennis Racquet For Power And Control in 2022
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance 27.75 Inch Racquet - 4 1/8 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: The HEAD Ti S6 graphite tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 115" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD HEAVY ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head heavy balance which can aid in stability and control when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable and lightweight titanium & graphite fiber technology, the S6 tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz, Head Size : 115in, Grip Size: 4.125in, Length: 27.75in.
Excel Line 660FT Premium Reel Tennis Racquet String -1.25mm/17 Power Control
- 660-Foot Reel . Silver Color.
- Designed for topspin play.
- Composition : Multifilament polyester.
- Excellent durability and response , Power oriented and Good energy return.
- Recyclable material
Luxilion ALU Power 125 Tennis Racquet String Set (16L Gauge, 1.25 mm)
- 16-gauge racquet string for improving feel and ball control
- Made of sturdy, resilient co-polymer fluorocarbon resin fibers
- Provides excellent touch and finesse without compromising power
- Used by more than 50 percent of the ATP's top 100 pros
- Aluminum fibers added
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 3/8" - Red/Black
- Aluminum construction
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Power strings increase power
- Stop shock pads reduce racquet vibration for greater control
- Strung balance 3 points head light
Wilson Tour Slam Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Power String bridge
- Longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock sleeves for improved comfort
- Grip Size: 4 3/8
Wilson NXT Control 16 Tennis Racquet String.
- Wilson's premium string offering excellent power, comfort, and control
- Combination of polyester and polyamide fibers
- Multifilament Xycro Micro fibers with polyester and nylon fibers
- 16 gauge (1.32mm)
- 40 foot length (12.2m)
- Natural Colo
Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet (4 1/4" Inch Grip) Strung with Natural String (Lightweight and Well Balanced Racket)
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WELL BALANCED RACKET: The Babolat Drive G Lite Wimbledon Limited Edition Recreational Tennis Racquet bring impressive performance to beginner and intermediate players alike. It has a midplus sized head, comes strung at 9.6 ounces, and an open string bed at 16x19 for players who like to impart spin. Woofer string technology reduces unwanted vibration while increasing feel, and also increases the sweetspot.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 102 sq. in. / 658 sq. cm.; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 9.6oz / 272.2g; Balance: 13.38in / 34cm / 1 pts HL; Swingweight: 300; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 23mm / 25mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Lite; String Pattern:16 Mains / 20 Crosses; String Tension: 50-55 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGY: Woofer string technology allows the strings to move freely. The entire surface of the string bed will react, as opposed to only a few, and this allows for more spin, increased sweetspot, and also absorbs unwanted vibration, while increasing feel.
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 3/8)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
Idoraz Table Tennis Paddle Professional Racket - Ping Pong Racket with Carrying Case â€“ ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- 🏅 STEP UP YOUR GAME! – If you’re looking for a TABLE TENNIS PADDLE that will help you step up your game, Idoraz Soft PING PONG PADDLE is hard to beat. Thanks to its robust construction and thick, ITTF Approved Rubber, this TABLE TENNIS RACKET takes your performance to the next level.
- 🏓 MASTER THE SPIN – With a spin rating of 93, Idoraz PING PONG RACKET provides excellent spin and balance while playing. The rubber has plenty of grip to put spin on the ball, while the smooth handle of the TABLE TENNIS BAT offers easy control over the spin.
- 🚀 AMAZINGLY FAST – If speed and balance are what you’re looking for, Idoraz PING PONG BAT is probably your best choice. Combining a speed rating of 99 with a perfectly balanced frame, it is probably the best TT RACKET for recreational players on the market.
- 🏆 PERFECT CONTROL - As far as power goes on this PRO PING PONG PADDLE, Idoraz has plenty of control for those fast shots. With a 90 control rating and 2.00 mm rubber coating, this premium TABLE TENNIS PADDLE is an awesome PING PONG RACKET to have and a great gift to receive.
- 💯 30 DAYS GUARANTEE – Idoraz PING PONG PADDLES are built using the latest technology. We are so confident in their quality that we offer you a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Either you love your TT PADDLE or you send it back within 30 days for a full refund. No hassle from us!
Atlanta's Peterson School of Tennis Receives USTA Serves Grant
The Peterson School of Tennis is recognized by the USTA and receives a grant.
The USTA recently announced it has awarded the Peterson School of Tennis in Atlanta, a $3,000 grant. During its 2020 spring funding cycle, USTA Serves awarded 44 community tennis and education organizations more than $400,000 in grants.
The Peterson School of Tennis was founded by the late Coach Ernest Peterson and the academy has been a top program in the Atlanta area for more than 30 years. The program provides tennis year-round through after-school, summer camp, and boarding sessions.
Former touring pro Jewel Peterson and daughter of Ernest said they feel blessed.
"It's a blessing when the USTA recognizes you and they see what you are doing."
"Our slogan is 'changing lives one ball at a time' because we help children become successful citizens through tennis. We are grateful for the opportunity to continue this effort," added Peterson School of Tennis Executive Director, Jean Peterson.
The grant funds awarded by USTA Serves will be used to provide tennis and the National Junior Tennis amp; Learning life skills curriculum to 20 students at Bethune Elementary School in Atlanta, as well as increase their overall academic and behavioral performance. The program includes nutrition, leadership skills, mentoring, discipline, tutorial assistance, as well as character development.
"USTA Serves is proud to continue to provide financial resources to organizations impacting the future of thousands of children throughout the nation, helping them to develop life skills through tennis and education," says Deborah Slaner Larkin, Executive Director, USTA Serves. "It is our hope and belief that these young men and women will continue to positively impact their communities and beyond."
The bi-annual grant process, a national initiative of USTA Serves, was developed to provide disadvantaged, at-risk children the opportunity to learn to play tennis and improve their academic skills in a structured format, and to help combat childhood obesity by promoting healthy lifestyles. Chosen by a Grant Proposal Review Committee comprised of Foundation board members and USTA national staff, with important input from USTA sections, the grants are awarded to programs that successfully combine tennis and education and help children pursue their goals and highest dreams by leading healthier lives, succeeding in school and becoming healthier citizens. To date, USTA Serves has disbursed $11 million to a variety of programs that support its mission.
"We have a lot of youngsters and we have some kids winning local tournaments here and there, so we really appreciate the support of the USTA," summed up a delighted Jewel Peterson.