Best Tennis Referee in 2022
Tennis King Pro
- Intuitive Controls: Simple and built specifically for mobile devices.
- Many Levels: Play through multiple challenges and establish your new experiences! It includes block game, memory game and puzzle game etc.
- Offline Enjoyment: No internet connection needed.
- Superb Gameplay: Different game experience based on individual skills.
Umpire or Referee Call over Pa at Indoors Tennis Version 1
The Final Call: Hockey Stories from a Legend in Stripes
Different Strokes: Serena, Venus, and the Unfinished Black Tennis Revolution
Match Point Scoreboard Pro for Volleyball and Table Tennis
- Configurable score tracking application for Volleyball and Table Tennis
- Save and share game/set and match results
Umpire or Referee Call over Pa at Indoors Tennis Version 4
Feetmat Men's Athletic Shoes Lightweight Sneaker Walking Tennis Slip On Shoes Wide Fashion Sneakers Barefoot Running Shoes Grey 10M
- Breathable mesh upper：Lightweight support and breathable that make your foot always keeps dry and cool.
- Non-slip: The rubber outsole offers impact cushioning, anti-twist, abrasion-resistant and anti-slip performance
- Comfortable insole：the soft insole fits well and protect your ankle ,tongues and feet from hurt
- Occacion：suitable for daily, walking, running, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, exercise, workout, vacation
- Excellent Shopping Experience：If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us
Under Armour mens Charged Rogue Running Shoe, Black (001)/Black, 11
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it
- Lightweight, external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
- Removable, comfort sockliner provides
Shangyuan Portable Flip Scoreboard - Score Board for Baseball Football Soccer Ping Pong Football Volleyball Basketball Table Tennis Track Field, Coach & Referee Gear (1 Blue 1 Red)
- Package include -- 2 scoreboards, one with blue numbers and one with red numbers, each set contains number from 00 to 99. Material: PU+ membrane paper
- Portable & Visible -- 8" wide, 6.3" tall, but flattens to under 1/2" thick. Conveniently folds flat for storage and transport. It is easy to be read from anywhere on the field or court.
- Usage -- Recommended for sports events in schools / colleges / communities; also good for kids to play in the garden.
- Water-resistant and Wind-resistant -- The score numbers are made of thick paper with membrane, which is water-resistant and wind-resistant.
- "ONE YEAR" Warranty: Buy with confidence, we provide "ONE YEAR" warranty guaranteed!
WWE Special Referees: A Look at the Best People to Ever Enforce a WWE Match
Here is a look at some of the best Special Referees to ever work in the WWE.
Jesse Ventura: Before the former Governor was laying down the law in Minnesota, he was laying down the law in the WWE ring. Ventura stepped out behind the announcers table and into a WWE ring for the main event of the first ever Summerslam. It was huge main event that pitted the Mega Powers (Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage) against the Mega Bucks (Ted DiBiase and Andre the Giant) with Miss Elizabeth, Bobby Heenan, and Virgil all surrounding the ring. With all of these superstars this match was nearly impossible to control and instead of focusing on the superstars, Ventura laid his eyes on Miss Elizabeth's short skirt instead. A Flying Elbow Drop by Savage and Leg Drop by Hogan ended the match a few minutes later and put Ventura back to the announcer's booth for a while.
Ventura would return twelve years later and referee at Summerslam again, during a triple threat match between Mankind, Triple H, and Stone Cold Steve Austin, where no skirts or Socko distracted him.
Chuck Norris: WWE Superstars have been known to go up against anything. Free falls from ten foot ladders, steel chair shots to the head, spears through flaming tables, and so much more but when the WWE brought in Chuck Norris, very few dared to try and cross this man's path.
Norris was brought in as a special enforcer to the 1994 Survivor Series casket match between the Undertaker and Yokozuna. This match was a rematch from one ten months earlier where it took nearly the whole locker room to keep the Undertaker down and into the casket. This time around Norris prevented anyone from interfering and Undertaker got the fair match with Yokozuna and the victory. The highlight here was the devastating roundhouse kick to Jeff Jarrett's skull after he tried to get through Norris. Too bad he did not stick around to deliver more kicks to deserving WWE superstars.
Stone Cold Steve Austin: Stone Cold Steve Austin may be one of the best superstars in WWE, but he could have been the worst referee. There is nothing wrong with that because anytime he refereed a match he made it entertaining. Austin let almost anything go, and just to enjoy watching wrestlers beat the crap out of each other, he would almost never call for a disqualification. Recently he refereed Wrestlemania 23 and just to show that he did not care who won or loss he stunned almost everybody in the ring, including a very stiff Donald Trump. The same thing happened during the Wrestlemania XX match between Brock Lesnar and Goldberg. By the end of the match, no cared who had won, they were just happy to see Stone Cold deliver his stunner to both opponents.
Mick Foley: Mick Foley has many personas in the WWE from Mankind to Dude Love to Cactus Jack, but one of his most popular may be the Special Referee. Foley has probably refereed more matches than any other Special Referee and that is because he is good at it. He has special refereed two Wrestlemania matches (The Rock vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin and Shane McMahon vs. Vince McMahon), countless Raw matches and a surprise appearance as a referee always entertains the crowd. He is usually fair when referring and pulls out his sock puppet Mr. Socko whenever he can get a chance.
Expect more special referees in the future for the WWE, whether they are legends like Chuck Norris or fellow superstars, they always add an interesting twist and dynamic to WWE matches.